A way to secure a rope hogtie with a padlock ?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
ZergolMakar

A way to secure a rope hogtie with a padlock ?

Post by ZergolMakar »

Greetings !

I'm a 24 yo male and kinda new on the whole SB scene (very new even ! I've been interested in bondage for years but only this week did I finally take the step and buy some rope and a couple of accessories to practice on myself :gag: , having freshly left my parents' house.)
I've been looking for techniques for tying myself up and found a couple scenarios I would like to try. I will start off with the basics though, not anything too fancy, I want to learn step by step.
I've been practicing knotsmanship (is that a word ?) which I find fascinating, and tied myself a couple karadas (damn I wish I had breasts :evil: )

But I digress ! Back to the initial topic
Here's the list of things I freshly acquired :
- a ballgag with 3 leather straps
- a 25m (I believe 80-ish ft) rope but I've already cut it at several places of uneven lengths for different purposes. Longest must be like 8m (25 ft ?) for the karada.
- a buttplug
- a blindfold (which I won't use on my first sessions until I'm absolutely sure of what I'm doing. Like I said earlier : step by step !)
- a padlock with 2 keys but I'm thinking of getting a second one with code to vary)
- knives, scissors to cut off the rope

So, I wondered if there was any way to secure a rope hogtie (or any similar position) with a padlock ? I did a couple tests with a slipknot (hands in front) and actually got my wrists securely bound with no way to unbind then. I had to cut it off with my scissors. It doesn't matter right now because I'm learning the art of SB and it is rough-quality, cheap rope, but I wish to buy some good rope later and it would annoy me having to regularly buy some more...
I found a technique but I don't particularly like it : Instead of doing a normal wrist coil, I tied each end of the rope to the padlock, and even with the slipknot tightened in the middle of the loop, I could free my right hand, and just pull the coil through the cinch http://imgur.com/a/wi4Ml
So far so good. Problem is, I really don't like a single loop on my wrist coil. 2 is not bad, 4 is good, and I believe 8 would be great if I had thinner rope.

I need a technique to "complete" a hogtie with a padlock, so when the ice melts and I get the key, I can free at least one hand (vastly enough) so I can free myself with this hand.
Do you have any answer or help for my problem ? And every comment, thought, or piece of advice is most welcome !
BornThisWay

Re: A way to secure a rope hogtie with a padlock ?

Post by BornThisWay »

I'm glad you're starting with the basics, the desire for self bondage has always been a second nature to me and for as long as I can remember it's turned me on. As a result, I've always been on the look out for everyday items I could use to tame my demons reach my climax until I feel the need arise again. You on the other hand are starting a little later in life when you have the wisdom to know just how dangerous it can be.

There are many ways to bind yourself that are not too strict, you should be careful because you probably don't know your limits and how much your body can take before you are too fatigued to use the key when you finally get it.

But since you mentioned hog tie, here is an older post you might enjoy:
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=7&t=9083

But as you can see, it requires effort, not time, to gain your release.

I would recommend first researching release methods before researching scenarios.

If you learn all you can about fail safe primary and secondary releases, you can incorporate that knowledge into the scenarios that most turns you on.
MSpike

Post by MSpike »

You can make a wrist coil with a long loop folded twice to make a short loop with 4 strands, put your hands through with fingers pointing in opposite directions, then twist your arms so the fingers point in the same direction and the loop forms a figure 8. (Adjust loop size for tightness.) Use a padlock as a cinch at the crossing point. You may have to add a "handle" to the key so you can EASILY unlock the padlock.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

I've decribed 'my' infinity-loop hand tying technique a while ago: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 500#p41111 (scroll down for pics)
Using it for at least 35 years, never failed on me. You can struggle and wiggle as much as you want, you can pull at the ties in a hogtie with full force, it will neither tighten nor come loose.
I'm only doing sensual bondage, but if you need a padlock for the right feeling, use a chain loop to tie your hands to your feet.

HTH,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

I did some playing around and I think I found a very nice method that I am not sure if anyone has done yet. First of all tie your ankles together with a standard double column with the knots out of reach with your hands behind. Then take a second rope and double it. Then tie off the end with a stopper knot. Now make a larks head at the end where the knot is. You won't be able to reach it as it is very close to your wrists. Put both hands through the larks head, apply reverse tension and wrap it around a few times. Alternatively if that is too hard, you can try a figure 8 style of wrapping. Then you want to cinch it once or twice. Try to have like 0.3m to 0.6m left, the less the more strict. This is exactly the same as a double column tie, but instead of tying it off with a knot you connect it to your feet. To do this you want to take the remaining rope and pass it between your ankles, then around as if you are cinching your ankle tie again, and lastly back down towards your wrists again. Finally get the padlock ready. There should be a doubled up rope connecting your wrists to ankles, with a free end coming back towards your hands. Put the shackle through the free end (aka larks head end that is joined at the end) first (around one strand) , then lock it to both strands of the rope section going out towards your ankles.

Now if done correctly you should be stuck, as you would need to uncinch the rope around your wrists to escape, but it is not possible to unravel it as it's fixed to your ankles. And the rope connecting wrists to ankles is locked.

What I like about this is that it is very simple, with a minimal amount of equipements, just 2 ropes and a lock. I find it safe as the padlock is very easy to access as it is placed behind your ankle tie where you can naturally reach it, instead of being used around your wrists which is harder. There are also no knots in reach making escape impossible without shears or the key.

I tried this the other day and struggled for half and hour before falling asleep for almost 3 hours :)
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:I did some playing around and I think I found a very nice method that I am not sure if anyone has done yet. ...

What I like about this is that it is very simple, with a minimal amount of equipements, just 2 ropes and a lock. I find it safe as the padlock is very easy to access as it is placed behind your ankle tie where you can naturally reach it, instead of being used around your wrists which is harder. There are also no knots in reach making escape impossible without shears or the key.

I tried this the other day and struggled for half and hour before falling asleep for almost 3 hours :)
Thanks for sharing. Definitely going to try it with my 2 timer padlocks: one in the larkshead the other around the 2 ropes that go from the hands to the ankles. If I hook both padlocks together, I can't leave until one of them lets me go.
(For safety's sake, my safety scissors are close by so that I can be extricated earlier in an emergency :facepalm: ).
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Thanks for sharing. Definitely going to try it with my 2 timer padlocks: one in the larkshead the other around the 2 ropes that go from the hands to the ankles. If I hook both padlocks together, I can't leave until one of them lets me go.
(For safety's sake, my safety scissors are close by so that I can be extricated earlier in an emergency :facepalm: ).
Wow awesom. I am glad that someone could understand what I was writing about as I thought my instructions weren't worded well. Maybe ur just really good at decoding instructions 8).

Very happy that the legendary kinbaku is gonna try out my tie idea :) Please update us I hope it goes well for you too. I also ordered 2 new gen timer locks, but they arent here so I guess i will freeze the key
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:... the legendary kinbaku ...
Too much honor. :oops: :oops: :oops: :facepalm:

With your 4.25 posts a day you are well on your way to overtaking me. :wink:
Please keep it up. :love:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:Please update us I hope it goes well for you too.
I've done it with some changes.
Completely naked except for my stockings to protect my ankles.

The ankles are tied with double column tie with rope of 6 mm diameter.
I made sure that I went around my ankles 8 times so that I had a wide band of 16 ropes that distributed the pressure well over my ankles.

In the middle of another rope of 10 mm diameter made a Larks head loop where the first timer lock comes in. At 20 cm from there start to knot the rope over a length of 60 cm. In this way I had made a kind of chain whose links I could connect randomly with the second timer padlock. Both locks set at 1 hour time span and the second lock set in the chain so that it is easily accessible with the hands when the times come for the locking.

Then the ends of this rope are connected by a stopper knot. At this end I made a larks head loop into which I put both hands behind my back. Then I went around the left and right wrists 6 times with the figure of eight loops so that I had a wide band of 12 ropes around my wrists. Then went 2x between the wrists from above the wrist rope and close to the body away from the body and down. Not only is it easier to do, but in addition the rope will press your wrists against your body afterwards.

First tried to sit on my knees at the foot of my bed. Then letting the end with the lock go between the legs, pushing the lock back with a stick and then crawling forward on my knees until I could pull the lock up with my fingers. However, this did not go smoothly: the easiest is to lie on your back, press your knees as high as possible against your chest and then you can easily let the lock come down between your legs, over the ankle rope and then let it go down between your feet so that you can easily reach it with your hand.

The second padlock inserted into the first padlock, then into the top knot (closest to the hands), then pulled my feet up into a hogtie and tucked the second lock into the appropriate knot, shortening the chain section so I couldn't straighten my legs again.

Then both locks are activated. :shock:

I had started at 3 am this morning so as not to be disturbed and after an initial test of an hour and finally the actual bondage of an hour I was able to keep myself busy until 7:50 am. :D

Despite the thick wrist rope and the many windings, I still had traces on the wrists, but they disappeared after an hour. :wink:
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
AllieXBow wrote:Please update us I hope it goes well for you too.
I've done it with some changes.
Completely naked except for my stockings to protect my ankles.

The ankles are tied with double column tie with rope of 6 mm diameter.
I made sure that I went around my ankles 8 times so that I had a wide band of 16 ropes that distributed the pressure well over my ankles.

In the middle of another rope of 10 mm diameter made a Larks head loop where the first timer lock comes in. At 20 cm from there start to knot the rope over a length of 60 cm. In this way I had made a kind of chain whose links I could connect randomly with the second timer padlock. Both locks set at 1 hour time span and the second lock set in the chain so that it is easily accessible with the hands when the times come for the locking.

Then the ends of this rope are connected by a stopper knot. At this end I made a larks head loop into which I put both hands behind my back. Then I went around the left and right wrists 6 times with the figure of eight loops so that I had a wide band of 12 ropes around my wrists. Then went 2x between the wrists from above the wrist rope and close to the body away from the body and down. Not only is it easier to do, but in addition the rope will press your wrists against your body afterwards.

First tried to sit on my knees at the foot of my bed. Then letting the end with the lock go between the legs, pushing the lock back with a stick and then crawling forward on my knees until I could pull the lock up with my fingers. However, this did not go smoothly: the easiest is to lie on your back, press your knees as high as possible against your chest and then you can easily let the lock come down between your legs, over the ankle rope and then let it go down between your feet so that you can easily reach it with your hand.

The second padlock inserted into the first padlock, then into the top knot (closest to the hands), then pulled my feet up into a hogtie and tucked the second lock into the appropriate knot, shortening the chain section so I couldn't straighten my legs again.

Then both locks are activated. :shock:

I had started at 3 am this morning so as not to be disturbed and after an initial test of an hour and finally the actual bondage of an hour I was able to keep myself busy until 7:50 am. :D

Despite the thick wrist rope and the many windings, I still had traces on the wrists, but they disappeared after an hour. :wink:
Wow that sounds awesome. Was it secure? I really like the idea of tying the 'random knots'. I never seen that concept. It reminds me of an adjustable belt loop.

I'm gonna come back to this later, I want to fully understand it
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:Wow that sounds awesome. Was it secure? I really like the idea of tying the 'random knots'. I never seen that concept. It reminds me of an adjustable belt loop.

It was very secure. Because the knots continued to the top of the ankles, I could not untie the rope knots.

This time I just worked with single overhand knots - as a stopper knot and as square knots for the chain. Plus the larks head loop for the lower padlock and the wrists.

A short sketch might make it clearer: in the top drawing you see how the chain is folded together by the second lock and connected to the first padlock: reducing the distance between your ankles and hands to your well-being for this time doing the hogtie. Sometimes you prefer a lighter hogtie to relieve stress and rest, sometimes you prefer a stricter hogtie that demands a lot from your endurance.
chainknots.jpg
chainknots.jpg (15.06 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
I had left the ends on the stopper knot well long (5-10 cm): I secured these ends under the eight form loops around the wrists so I couldn't untie that knot either if I could wring my hands to get to the stopper knot.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
AllieXBow wrote:Wow that sounds awesome. Was it secure? I really like the idea of tying the 'random knots'. I never seen that concept. It reminds me of an adjustable belt loop.

It was very secure. Because the knots continued to the top of the ankles, I could not untie the rope knots.

This time I just worked with single overhand knots - as a stopper knot and as square knots for the chain. Plus the larks head loop for the lower padlock and the wrists.

A short sketch might make it clearer: in the top drawing you see how the chain is folded together by the second lock and connected to the first padlock: reducing the distance between your ankles and hands to your well-being for this time doing the hogtie. Sometimes you prefer a lighter hogtie to relieve stress and rest, sometimes you prefer a stricter hogtie that demands a lot from your endurance.
The attachment chainknots.jpg is no longer available
I had left the ends on the stopper knot well long (5-10 cm): I secured these ends under the eight form loops around the wrists so I couldn't untie that knot either if I could wring my hands to get to the stopper knot.
Very innovative! I might try and replicate it. Once my timer locks arrive. I dont trust fumbling with keys anymore.
Heres my hogtie method
Attachments
2488.jpg
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote:Heres my hogtie method
Very neat binding of the ropes. :wink:
PS: Always have another backup like safety scissors to be able to free you quickly in an emergency.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Another try, this time with timelock, but rings for ring device will have to come next week. Same with the catsuit, ballgag harness and blindfold. Looks good but still sloppy without a ratcheting device.
IMG_0191_compress54.jpg
IMG_20211014_232619.jpg
IMG_0192_compress20.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Shannon SteelSlave likes this.
Groovy Allie. Very groovy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠