Is this devious selfbondage position safe?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
AlexIsBound

Is this devious selfbondage position safe?

Post by AlexIsBound »

Hello. I've been thinking for a long while about this selfbondage scenario.
I have the perfect setup for it. It's exactly like in the image but I'll use the wooden beems in my outdoor shed.

Of course I'll have two full-proof release methods but is this safe for unassisted selfbondage?

Image: http://m.imgur.com/AGybwCM

Thanks for your responses.
Selfbondage... :gag:
KinkInSpace

Re: Is this devious selfbondage position safe?

Post by KinkInSpace »

It will be challenging, that's for sure. Not just to be in the bondage, but to get into it as well, but it seems safe enough to me. Just make sure that if you loose your balance and fall, you aren't seriously injured in the process because there's this table where its corner landed in your side, for example.

Also be sure your backups and escapes work perfectly. This position will become rather uncomfortable sooner than later. More quickly than normal standing position, and the stress if your backups failed too could cause someone to pass out if they weren't in perfect health.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

be sure and put some good padding under your knees or it will become unbearable in a very short time.
it may also do damage to yor knees.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

I've done a position virtually identical to that, as well as a strappado version. It is safe as long as you have an appropriately easy-to-use release that won't get away from your hands. Always use a guaranteed-to-open backup for your hands, such as a rope frozen in a block of ice. Knee pads are very necessary for anything longer than a few minutes, as previously mentioned.
AlexIsBound

Post by AlexIsBound »

I did a quick test today and I've found that the thigh to ankle tie actually really hurts in that position. I don't think I'll be able to do the real thing without thinking of something to stop that.
Selfbondage... :gag:
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

instead of using a rope for the ankle to thigh, try using a wider belt. that will disperse the pressure a bit and be more comfortable over time.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!