What was your (biggest) mistake in self-bondage

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Rob73

Re: What was your (biggest) mistake in self-bondage

Post by Rob73 »

I used some reusable zip ties that have a little tab to release the "teeth" that allow the zip tie to be removed. However, I was a little excited and didn't have much time, so when I secured my hands together, I laid my wrists on top of the other with my hands pointing in opposite directions. This made it impossible to reach the tab to release them and I struggled to my desk where I found a pocketknife. I tried cutting the zip tie but it was too thick, and I had no leverage. I had some other toys in use that were beginning to get extra uncomfortable, so I wasn't very steady, but I was able to use the blade on the pocketknife to reach the tab and finally open the zip tie.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

a standard pencil works on that too.use the eraser tp push the tab
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Finished a session an and didn't get the required satisfaction. So I locked my head in a box while still having my mouth gagged. Spun around 5 times in an empty room and let the key go. In my haste I didn't set up a backup. After searching the room twice on my hands and knees I couldn't find the key. The box was tight enough to keep the gag in place. The panic started to set in... did the key go under the door? How do I get this box of my head?

Did some breathing (best I could) to calm my nerves. Searched the room again keeping a foot against the wall. Found it! Oh man that was a scary hour.