Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
Kinbaku

Re: Images that made my day

Post by Kinbaku »

Some compensation for the male members: Longest/furthest Ejaculation - Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in(6m) distant shot of ejaculation of semen. He also holds the records for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation with 42.7mph. :)

Because the male counterpart orgasm count - from that one woman enjoyed more than 134 orgasms that too in a duration of one hour - where just 16. :facepalm:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Too bad the Olympics are over.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Some compensation for the male members: Longest/furthest Ejaculation - Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in(6m) distant shot of ejaculation of semen. He also holds the records for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation with 42.7mph.
To shoot that out at nearly 70 km/h is a bit of a stretch. The delicate tissues inside the urethra would most likely tear (*ouch*) from the pressure - try pulling out a catheter at 70 km/h :shock: . It feels weird enough at normal extraction speeds. :lol:

I want X-Rays of his plumbing. If the aforementioned records are true, there has to be some kind of mechanical/pneumatic assistance, or some weird concurrence of circumstances. I wonder what kind of pressure is needed to "perform" in this manner (counting viscous fluids, size and resistance of the plumbing, etc.).

I smell a rat (for once it isn't a hamster :wink: )...

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

I just want to know how he got to measure that distance, and, was this witnessed? How did he perform under such pressure? Do there exist orgasms that could have topped this, but occurred in rooms too small without witnesses?
I think I might have learned the maximum sustainable muzzle velocity for the male urethra in 5th grade, but can't.........remember.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:Some compensation for the male members: Longest/furthest Ejaculation - Horst Schultz achieved 18 ft 9 in(6m) distant shot of ejaculation of semen. He also holds the records for the greatest height (12 ft 4in) and the greatest speed of ejaculation with 42.7mph. :)

Because the male counterpart orgasm count - from that one woman enjoyed more than 134 orgasms that too in a duration of one hour - where just 16. :facepalm:
WHAT!!!!! OMG, should I be scared walking in the street? :rofl:

The Olympics I watched the games but it was so sad not seeing all the people.
Just think of a fetish or kink inspired games. I mean the men have their first one with sharp shooting :shock: Not sure I could watch that event though, sorry guys.
At school on sports day we had silly games like a three legged race that could be an event in the Fetish Olympics because it involves two people having one leg each tied together.
That could be so much fun.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Been thinking about a BDSM games, most any event can be done in bondage or partnered bondage, except maybe the high dive and archery (thinking William Tell, great tragedy). I imagine me, Jack Wong, SB Miguel, and a few others competing in the high heeled sprint, long jump, ect., track and field events. LJ and I would the rock stars in the high heeled Tae Kwon Do. Who else but Jenny would rule swimming in a corset? Not me, I would not be able to make it back from the underwater turn around. Taking the most shock from a TENS, we got Kink in Space, Kinbaku leading that one. The hog tie relay race? There would be many volunteers to be the targets for the skeet whipping event. I picture Dosster bearing the Olympic torch, and everything else.
What other events can you think of, and who would likely bring home the gold?
Who else hears the "Chariots of fire" song?
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I just want to know how he got to measure that distance, and, was this witnessed? How did he perform under such pressure? Do there exist orgasms that could have topped this, but occurred in rooms too small without witnesses?
I think I might have learned the maximum sustainable muzzle velocity for the male urethra in 5th grade, but can't.........remember.
I think it's one of those fake youtube posts. :facepalm: (That's why at the "funny things" posts. :whip:)
Not listed as an official record anywhere outside the 2015 message and the reference to this post. Officially, a distance of 3 feet can be achieved (Kinsey AC, Pomeroy WB, Martin CE. Sexual Behavior in the Human Male. Indiana University Press; 1998). I'm very happy when I get to 2 inches away. :facepalm: :rofl:
The speed of the sperm is a maximum of 45 km/h (28mph) but after orgasm is the normal speed 3 to 4 millimeters (0.12-0.16 inches) per minute. But it is super fast because the head of a sperm is no bigger than 0.005 millimeters (0,0002 inch) and the tail 0.05 millimeters.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Who else hears the "Chariots of fire" song?
I hear it now. And it just won't get out of my head. :roll:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:WHAT!!!!! OMG, should I be scared walking in the street? :rofl:
Lisa
Then you get something like this on the street:
Ejaculation.jpg
Ejaculation.jpg (21.49 KiB) Viewed 715 times
Only ... in this picture it is only about a bottle of champagne.
Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:WHAT!!!!! OMG, should I be scared walking in the street? :rofl:
Lisa
Then you get something like this on the street:
The attachment Ejaculation.jpg is no longer available
Only ... in this picture it is only about a bottle of champagne.
Ejaculation.jpg
Ejaculation.jpg (21.41 KiB) Viewed 713 times
download.jpg
download.jpg (9.63 KiB) Viewed 713 times
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh this could be a fun idea the first ever Bondage and Fetish themed games.

Events wise well the three legged race even in a non kinky themed games involves bondage.
For the members who enjoy all things TENS we have the egg and spoon race. This is another sports day competition we British now well.
The idea for those who don't know what it is. Contestants have to race each other on a running track holding a spoon that has an egg shaped object on it. If the egg falls off you have to stop and pick it up.
Oh and it always falls off the spoon by the way. For our kinky games if the egg falls the TENS shock you somewhere intimate until you pick it up and put it back on the spoon. You are in a race so you need to be fast and very very careful :twisted:

I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs. Arms are bound behind you.

The relay race I think the teams will still pass on a 'baton' of sorts :lol: in the form of a vibrator or butt plug or we could have separate races for each of those.
The first runner will start with a toy in their hand and one inside their bum or vagina for the female heats or bum also I suppose. Now the toy will be vibrating all the time. Your team mate will start off bent over and lubed up ready for you. All you have to do is put the toy in the correct place and they start running. I think to keep things look proper we go for crotchless running short rather than no shorts at all.

Long jump instead of sand we could have gunge for the member who enjoy sploshing and WAM.

Bike races are super simple, no seats allowed just a nice big lubed up dildo.

Weight lifting one heat could be nipple clamps with a chain and a weight attached to it.

I also want to take part in the swimming in a corset races.

Lisa
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh this could be a fun idea the first ever Bondage and Fetish themed games.
I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs. Arms are bound behind you.
Lisa
Don't forget the high heels for running in the hobble dress. :wink:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh this could be a fun idea the first ever Bondage and Fetish themed games.
I'm available if a referee/umpire/judge/whipper is required. :hi:

To most people's glee here, I will be merciless. :twisted:
Lisahs3 wrote:I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs.
Maybe you could use something like this:
TheCorset400px.jpg
TheCorset400px.jpg (33.46 KiB) Viewed 690 times
You can wear almost anything you want with this. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

bound_jenny wrote: I'm available if a referee/umpire/judge/whipper is required. :hi:

To most people's glee here, I will be merciless. :twisted:
:oops: I kind of already have Blacky as the judge and medal presenter. I believe you would score in a few events. You as an official would be like Hulk Hogan being a referee, instead of as a wrestler.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You as an official would be like Hulk Hogan being a referee, instead of as a wrestler.
Odd comparison.

Though I am taller than average (like the Hulk), my figure is way more easy on the eyes. :wink:

Jenny.