Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Images that made my day

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:You as an official would be like Hulk Hogan being a referee, instead of as a wrestler.
Odd comparison.

Though I am taller than average (like the Hulk), my figure is way more easy on the eyes. :wink:

Jenny.
Michelangelo supervising the painting of license plates instead of painting the Sistine chapel ceiling then.
Everyone has their place my my rendition of these games. LJ and Jimdini are the rope wranglers/riggers, making sure every knot and cuff and gag is tight enough and applied safely, Kinbaku is the television set reporter, Keyless as announcer and historian, and Gregovic hosting a discussion programme on analytics and predictions.
If I didn't think you had a unique talent that would lead to a gold medal, then sure you and Blacky could be keeping an eye on things and deciding what's fair.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh this could be a fun idea the first ever Bondage and Fetish themed games.
I'm available if a referee/umpire/judge/whipper is required. :hi:

To most people's glee here, I will be merciless. :twisted:
Lisahs3 wrote:I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs.
Maybe you could use something like this:
TheCorset400px.jpg
You can wear almost anything you want with this. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Oh yes that’s what I want thank you Jenny xx
I think the runners should have a leather strap just above the knee and we can have different heats for different heel height.

Oh wait I just had the best idea ever hehe. Pony girl events! Yes!
Jenny you love corsets heels and whips so you could take part in our pony girl chariot races. I think that would be so much fun. I actually take part too. I’ve never been a pony girl but I would try it at least twice x

Lisa
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh this could be a fun idea the first ever Bondage and Fetish themed games.

Events wise well the three legged race even in a non kinky themed games involves bondage.
For the members who enjoy all things TENS we have the egg and spoon race. This is another sports day competition we British now well.
The idea for those who don't know what it is. Contestants have to race each other on a running track holding a spoon that has an egg shaped object on it. If the egg falls off you have to stop and pick it up.
Oh and it always falls off the spoon by the way. For our kinky games if the egg falls the TENS shock you somewhere intimate until you pick it up and put it back on the spoon. You are in a race so you need to be fast and very very careful :twisted:

I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs. Arms are bound behind you.

The relay race I think the teams will still pass on a 'baton' of sorts :lol: in the form of a vibrator or butt plug or we could have separate races for each of those.
The first runner will start with a toy in their hand and one inside their bum or vagina for the female heats or bum also I suppose. Now the toy will be vibrating all the time. Your team mate will start off bent over and lubed up ready for you. All you have to do is put the toy in the correct place and they start running. I think to keep things look proper we go for crotchless running short rather than no shorts at all.

Long jump instead of sand we could have gunge for the member who enjoy sploshing and WAM.

Bike races are super simple, no seats allowed just a nice big lubed up dildo.

Weight lifting one heat could be nipple clamps with a chain and a weight attached to it.

I also want to take part in the swimming in a corset races.

Lisa
Swimming in a corset is historically pretty accurate. (Example of a modern reconstruction https://youtu.be/wiHB9WrZMjs). A good corset shouldn't be too much of a hindrance. Swimming in one of those hobble corsets would be a lot trickier though.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh wait I just had the best idea ever hehe. Pony girl events! Yes!
Jenny you love corsets heels and whips so you could take part in our pony girl chariot races. I think that would be so much fun. I actually take part too. I’ve never been a pony girl but I would try it at least twice x

Lisa
I have a DVD here for training pony girls. With high heels, a pony tail, hands in mittens at chest height close to the body and the knees at 90° each time to make a beautiful decorative canter.
So I can help you if you want to hold a demonstration competition in addition to the running race.
As always at your service. :worship:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Been thinking about a BDSM games, most any event can be done in bondage or partnered bondage, except maybe the high dive and archery (thinking William Tell, great tragedy). I imagine me, Jack Wong, SB Miguel, and a few others competing in the high heeled sprint, long jump, ect., track and field events. LJ and I would the rock stars in the high heeled Tae Kwon Do. Who else but Jenny would rule swimming in a corset? Not me, I would not be able to make it back from the underwater turn around. Taking the most shock from a TENS, we got Kink in Space, Kinbaku leading that one. The hog tie relay race? There would be many volunteers to be the targets for the skeet whipping event. I picture Dosster bearing the Olympic torch, and everything else.
What other events can you think of, and who would likely bring home the gold?
Who else hears the "Chariots of fire" song?
Yeah, I'm up for that. Would need to trim before, wouldn't want to singe any hair.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Should I challenge the other forums to an Olympics? In that case, splash on the Nair.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Oh wait I just had the best idea ever hehe. Pony girl events! Yes!

Lisa
I have a DVD here for training pony girls. With high heels, a pony tail, hands in mittens at chest height close to the body and the knees at 90° each time to make a beautiful decorative canter.
So I can help you if you want to hold a demonstration competition in addition to the running race.
As always at your service. :worship:
Oh I didnt know there were training videos available. I use to ride horses actually I wonder if I still have my old riding tack?

Lisa
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Gregovic wrote:

Events wise well the three legged race even in a non kinky themed games involves bondage.
For the members who enjoy all things TENS we have the egg and spoon race. This is another sports day competition we British now well.
The idea for those who don't know what it is. Contestants have to race each other on a running track holding a spoon that has an egg shaped object on it. If the egg falls off you have to stop and pick it up.
Oh and it always falls off the spoon by the way. For our kinky games if the egg falls the TENS shock you somewhere intimate until you pick it up and put it back on the spoon. You are in a race so you need to be fast and very very careful :twisted:

I will be running in the strict hobble dress race. This is a full maxi dress length hobble dress that is very tight around the legs. Arms are bound behind you.

The relay race I think the teams will still pass on a 'baton' of sorts :lol: in the form of a vibrator or butt plug or we could have separate races for each of those.
The first runner will start with a toy in their hand and one inside their bum or vagina for the female heats or bum also I suppose. Now the toy will be vibrating all the time. Your team mate will start off bent over and lubed up ready for you. All you have to do is put the toy in the correct place and they start running. I think to keep things look proper we go for crotchless running short rather than no shorts at all.

Long jump instead of sand we could have gunge for the member who enjoy sploshing and WAM.

Bike races are super simple, no seats allowed just a nice big lubed up dildo.

Weight lifting one heat could be nipple clamps with a chain and a weight attached to it.

I also want to take part in the swimming in a corset races.

Lisa
Swimming in a corset is historically pretty accurate. (Example of a modern reconstruction https://youtu.be/wiHB9WrZMjs). A good corset shouldn't be too much of a hindrance. Swimming in one of those hobble corsets would be a lot trickier though.
Oh thats interesting. Well in that case then we need to make it more of a challenge for the 200m Corset butterfly or something.

Actually looking at my old post I think we need to change the cycle racing to having a seat under the dildo so it can't go in too far. Ouchy that is very uncomfortable.
Perhaps we could hold the races virtually by using exercise bike and then spice things up somehow. I think some people might want to moderate the race make sure things are done professionally.

Lisa
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:Swimming in one of those hobble corsets would be a lot trickier though.
Use bigger flippers on your feet... :idea:

Also use some kind of flotation device because corsets use a lot of metal hardware. Sinking is not an option.

Battery-powered propellers with the shafts being in the stiletto heels. A bit of skilled leg movements and you could steer yourself too. A human corset torpedo! :rofl:

Someone in a very stiff full-body corset could be used as a surfboard (breathing apparatus required...). Would sort of be a new definition of "top" and "bottom". :lol:

How about races to lace someone into a really tight corset and tie it off properly. Speed, skill, technique and final result would count in the final score.

Definitely the kind of Olympics I'd watch. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Lisahs3 wrote: Oh wait I just had the best idea ever hehe. Pony girl events! Yes!

Lisa
Somebody called me ?

Of course, ponygirl dressage would be the flagship competition
Of the kink olympics, think usiane bolt in the 100 m dash.
[
Shannon SteelSlave

unnamed.jpg
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
unnamed.jpg
Is this to keep the car hot :?:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:
unnamed.jpg
A statement on what a BMW represents to its owner. :P

Either that or there's a clearance sale at the sex shop. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:A statement on what a BMW represents to its owner.
No it's probably the driver.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
unnamed.jpg
A statement on what a BMW represents to its owner. :P
I second this. BMW drivers tend to be massive bellends, so this seems on-brand.