Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bounddosster

Re: Images that made my day

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Maybe I'll do the Genevieve Gorder thing while I bang in nails around the house today. Do my part too. For the planet.
Genevieve Gorder?, I have no idea.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I never saw the show and haven't read anything on her since 2003, but from what I understand, Genevieve Gorder was on "Trading Spaces", a home improvement show. Her shtick was never wearing shoes on the job. Her logic was that they were too beautiful to wear and did not want to wreck them.
I may not be doing the same large part you are doing, but I can start somewhere.
I am getting plenty of mileage out of my work shoes, the 5 inch Pleaser Pumps, which are certainly wearing out. But I think you know me well enough to take my word.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote: and carry a feather duster.
Properly stuck up the arse when not in use. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Reminds me of a saying we have here in the UK, might be elsewhere, When someone gives you a load of jobs to do you reply by saying "and I'll stick a brush up my arse as well shall I?, so I can sweep the floor as I go".
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Reminds me of a saying we have here in the UK, might be elsewhere, When someone gives you a load of jobs to do you reply by saying "and I'll stick a brush up my arse as well shall I?, so I can sweep the floor as I go".
Somehow, made me think of this "Fight Club" (1999) quote
Sticking-feathers-up-your-butt-does-not-make-you-a-chicken.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Her shtick was never wearing shoes on the job. Her logic was that they were too beautiful to wear and did not want to wreck them.
Well, that is just stupid. Even when I work naked I have shoes on, basic health and safety. You probably haven't seen her because she stood on something nasty, got blood poison, and died.
Always wear footwear, even if they are 5 inch Pleaser Pumps. :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

I'll be more like Paige Davis then. (Also from "Trading Spaces")
capture.JPG
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am getting plenty of mileage out of my work shoes, the 5 inch Pleaser Pumps, which are certainly wearing out.
I think I might be able to beat you at the worn-out working shoe, These are my indoor working shoes,
past their best maybe but still have so life in them yet.
Working shoes..jpg
Working shoes..jpg (65.07 KiB) Viewed 475 times
OK, Perhaps I need some newer ones, something like 3inch pleaser pumps, I'll work up to 5inch.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bound_jenny wrote:

Jenny.
Oh goodness. Well I suppose that means my hands would be free or free to be restrained or whatever haha.
That would make sitting down a problem though. I suppose I could try and perch myself on the edge of a chair facing the other way.
If I have to sit like this please don't think I am ignoring anyone :rofl:
Also if the handle to my duster is up my bum and my hands are restrained how do I retrieve it if I spot something that needs dusting?
Even in the brave new naked world order things will require dusting.

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:Also if the handle to my duster is up my bum and my hands are restrained how do I retrieve it if I spot something that needs dusting? Lisa
You would have to stand on your hands and wiggle your bum about to flick off the dust.
Now, that is a sight I'd like to see.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

bounddosster wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Also if the handle to my duster is up my bum and my hands are restrained how do I retrieve it if I spot something that needs dusting? Lisa
You would have to stand on your hands and wiggle your bum about to flick off the dust.
Now, that is a sight I'd like to see.
:shock: I'm sure you would!

I could not find a picture like that but I did find these two and I would be happy to perform these tasks.

Google is hopeless I tried to look for a French maid with a feather duster in the you know where and one of the pictures was a man eating a banana???? :?:

Anyway I am available for those cleaning tasks.

Lisa
Attachments
Maid-Cuffed-Gagged-1451.jpg
French_Maid_Dusting_Duties.jpeg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:Anyway I am available for those cleaning tasks.

Lisa
I once saw a movie where the duster was attached to the ball gag. That solves the problem of sitting down and you cannot contradict me when I give you certain orders. :facepalm:
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

kinbaku wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:Anyway I am available for those cleaning tasks.

Lisa
I once saw a movie where the duster was attached to the ball gag. That solves the problem of sitting down and you cannot contradict me when I give you certain orders. :facepalm:
Oh well thats an interesting idea :gag: . I could do that and I would be able to sit down on my break.

Lisa
Attachments
tumblr_n9xu6jhm461tx10w4o1_500.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:
kinbaku wrote:I once saw a movie where the duster was attached to the ball gag. That solves the problem of sitting down and you cannot contradict me when I give you certain orders. :facepalm:
Oh well thats an interesting idea :gag: . I could do that and I would be able to sit down on my break.

Lisa
That's the correct picture of how I see it. :D
And at the same time you always have your eyes in the right place so that you always stay well focused on your work. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am getting plenty of mileage out of my work shoes, the 5 inch Pleaser Pumps, which are certainly wearing out.
I think I might be able to beat you at the worn-out working shoe, These are my indoor working shoes,
past their best maybe but still have so life in them yet.
The attachment Working shoes..jpg is no longer available
OK, Perhaps I need some newer ones, something like 3inch pleaser pumps, I'll work up to 5inch.
To see before pictures of these shoes : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12431&p=90209#p89480
Shannon's 5 inch work pumps.JPG
Having too much horsepower in my legs can't help their longevity. Not great traction, can only look graceful in 1st or 2nd gear, any higher, and my walk starts to look like a duck, even in 3/4 "Front wheel drive" hip stance. Handling corners is manageable at higher speeds by turning the outer ankle into the turn and widening my stance. Must look strange, going from a hips forward posture to that. Braking? Even the slightest trot requires me to slide my weight from a 3/4 behind my hips stance to as far back as I can lean, but taking care not to displace weight on the heel stalks. Feels a lot like trying to stop a motorbike using only the front brakes, and with the shock absorbers set to the highest stiffness level.
stunt-rider-making-stoppie-11872788.jpg
So I need to feather the brakes lightly, and come to a gradual stop, requiring several steps.
I do not recommend trying these maneuvers at home as racing in heels is best left to professionals. These reports tonight are written as I am currently practicing them in 6 inch Devious stilettos.
I do hope to one day be reading about you wearing out heels.
Between the 2 of us, me not wearing my shoes when I work, and you not wearing anything except shoes, we balance a ticket well.
👠👠