Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bounddosster

Re: Images that made my day

Post by bounddosster »

I never knew there was so much technical prep work to wearing high heels. It sounds the same as a stopping maneuver for an oil tanker.
I still think I win on the worn-out shoe point. Yes, you take first place for style, class, and sexiness but I think I win on the pure scruffy, worn-out, knackered, covered in plaster, held together with string, and can't be arsed to get any new one's point.
Let's call it a draw and keep our wing and wang in perfect balance. May your rear wheel stay firmly planted to the ground or where ever else you choose to put it. :lol:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I am getting plenty of mileage out of my work shoes, the 5 inch Pleaser Pumps, which are certainly wearing out.
I think I might be able to beat you at the worn-out working shoe, These are my indoor working shoes,
past their best maybe but still have so life in them yet.
Working shoes..jpg
OK, Perhaps I need some newer ones, something like 3inch pleaser pumps, I'll work up to 5inch.
To see before pictures of these shoes : viewtopic.php?f=30&t=12431&p=90209#p89480
Shannon's 5 inch work pumps.JPG
Having too much horsepower in my legs can't help their longevity. Not great traction, can only look graceful in 1st or 2nd gear, any higher, and my walk starts to look like a duck, even in 3/4 "Front wheel drive" hip stance. Handling corners is manageable at higher speeds by turning the outer ankle into the turn and widening my stance. Must look strange, going from a hips forward posture to that. Braking? Even the slightest trot requires me to slide my weight from a 3/4 behind my hips stance to as far back as I can lean, but taking care not to displace weight on the heel stalks. Feels a lot like trying to stop a motorbike using only the front brakes, and with the shock absorbers set to the highest stiffness level.
stunt-rider-making-stoppie-11872788.jpg
So I need to feather the brakes lightly, and come to a gradual stop, requiring several steps.
I do not recommend trying these maneuvers at home as racing in heels is best left to professionals. These reports tonight are written as I am currently practicing them in 6 inch Devious stilettos.
I do hope to one day be reading about you wearing out heels.
Between the 2 of us, me not wearing my shoes when I work, and you not wearing anything except shoes, we balance a ticket well.
I have broken heels before and scuffed toes and heels so many times and tried to over them up with a black marker pen. I have never had any shoes get so badly worn out.
Normally for me its the little heel point that wears out of falls off. Heels like that are really dress shoes not every day.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bounddosster wrote:I never knew there was so much technical prep work to wearing high heels. It sounds the same as a stopping maneuver for an oil tanker.
I still think I win on the worn-out shoe point. Yes, you take first place for style, class, and sexiness but I think I win on the pure scruffy, worn-out, knackered, covered in plaster, held together with string, and can't be arsed to get any new one's point.
Let's call it a draw and keep our wing and wang in perfect balance. May your rear wheel stay firmly planted to the ground or where ever else you choose to put it. :lol:
Sorry for prattling on about racing. I guess I was just boasting about, didn't mean to scare anyone off heels.
So, am I doing my part to keeping the planet spinning?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I wonder which tape is his measurement?
Sizing it up..jpg
As if his face doesn't answers that question.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:I wonder which tape is his measurement?
As if his face doesn't answers that question.
At least they're both erect. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I wonder which tape is his measurement?
She hoped for a size like the blue gauge indicates :shock: , but it was only the size of the red gauge.
So for every inch less he gets an extra punishment. :mrgreen:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I read somewhere that a magazine did a full in-depth study on the subject of size and ladies' preferences. I can't remember the magazine in question but the results were that a lady prefers men one inch bigger than the average size. I think the average male length was 5 1/2 inches erect so the blue tape has the edge.

I get the feeling though that had the couple been about their fifties the blue tape might be pointing down while the other one was still pointing up. :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

One that makes my day, for sure:
tight.jpg
That is so hot... :love:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Jenny.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Absolutely lovely.

(and for those wondering how women got their waist that slim, those photos are altered, she certainly had a slim waist from long term corset wear, but not THAT slim.)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Gregovic wrote:Absolutely lovely.

(and for those wondering how women got their waist that slim, those photos are altered, she certainly had a slim waist from long term corset wear, but not THAT slim.)
That photo isn't altered.

Waist training is a long and patient process - that waist is no overnight achievement. Some people are more "squishy" than others, and can attain astonishingly small waist sizes. Waists of 16 to 18 inches were quite commonplace. And the more well-to-do the family, the better their ability to afford not only to hire a good corsetière but also expert advice and assistance for waist training.

This lady was born in 1867, smack dab in the Victorian era, the acme of the corset, and could easily have attained such a lovely proportion. And she was very well-to-do - that's Queen Mary, the current Queen's grandmother (both have had ships named for them - though ships and a world war have something to do with the demise of corsets).

This one isn't altered, either:
olgademeyer.jpg
Dreamy, isn't it? :love:

Jenny.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:Dreamy, isn't it? :love:

Jenny.
Yes, it is dreamy :love: but a little difficult to do abdominal breathing. :rofl:

And now I know why ships are so fat in the middle and pointed in the front and back: just in contrast to these narrow bellies and thick breasts and buttocks. :facepalm:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bound_jenny wrote:
Gregovic wrote:Absolutely lovely.

That photo isn't altered.

Waist training is a long and patient process - that waist is no overnight achievement. Some people are more "squishy" than others, and can attain astonishingly small waist sizes. Waists of 16 to 18 inches were quite commonplace. And the more well-to-do the family, the better their ability to afford not only to hire a good corsetière but also expert advice and assistance for waist training.

This lady was born in 1867, smack dab in the Victorian era, the acme of the corset, and could easily have attained such a lovely proportion. And she was very well-to-do - that's Queen Mary, the current Queen's grandmother (both have had ships named for them - though ships and a world war have something to do with the demise of corsets).

This one isn't altered, either:
olgademeyer.jpg
Dreamy, isn't it? :love:

Jenny.
Oh I don't doubt she had a tiny waist, but I do think that photo was "massaged" a bit. If you look at a different photo of her of around the same time (her in her wedding dress) with a background that made editing at the time too difficult and look at the shape of the waist and the angle between the ribcage and the hip curves you can tell the photo was made just a tiny bit more dramatic

The same goes for your second photo. Certainly her waist was tiny (her sister-in-law Maud of Wales apparently had an 18 inch!! waist) but I think here too the shape of the dress is sort of making it seem just that tiny bit more dramatic than it actually was and the flat black background allowed for just nipping in the waist just that tiny bit extra.

Still, even her natural figure is one we can only dream about. :mrgreen:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I believe it has to do with the angle of view. In the photo I posted, she is a little turned to her right (our left) and standing straight (not as if she had any choice in that wonderfully tight corset). Her right breast sticks out and adds to the curve of the waist.

In the photo you posted, she is seated, and turned slightly to her left (our right). The effect noted in the first photo is not seen since she's holding what looks like long gloves in her hand, hiding the curve. Her dress is also bunched up behind her. That

She is just plain gorgeous... such a tiny waist... :worship:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Cleanup in aisle 14! :wink:

Jenny.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote: believe it has to do with the angle of view. In the photo I posted, she is a little turned to her right (our left) and standing straight (not as if she had any choice in that wonderfully tight corset). Her right breast sticks out and adds to the curve of the waist.

In the photo you posted, she is seated, and turned slightly to her left (our right). The effect noted in the first photo is not seen since she's holding what looks like long gloves in her hand, hiding the curve. Her dress is also bunched up behind her. That
Then and now ...
Attachments
Victorian lady.jpg
Victorian lady.jpg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 499 times
OIP (2).jpg
OIP (2).jpg (35.16 KiB) Viewed 499 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I'm just curious. When you're all corseted up like that and about town, how is your handling? I mean wearing grippy sneakers and taking a fast corner? It looks like your entire top half would list to the outside, like a Lincoln Continental Presidential edition. (Presidential if you're wearing sunglasses 8) ) Isn't Lincoln Presidential a redundant phrase? Sorry, off topic. I'll stop before I break into Billy Joel lyrics again.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠