Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bound_jenny

Re: Images that made my day

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote:I really want to get some of the outfits but I have no where to wear them
Partys! Nice occasions to get used to being in public wearing some steampunk outfit. Or an easy (fake) excuse to explain the outfit.

Halloween... you might get a few double-takes but no one will make anything of it.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

After realizing that Britain will fall short of its green targets the Government has decided to ban the wearing of clothes during the months of May until October. This will it is hoped save millions of tones of co2 being pumped into the environment from the need to wash, manufacture, and import clothing. It is also hoped it will reduce millions of tonnes of waste clothing being discarded each year. From April the first 2023, only the police and politicians will be permitted to wear clothes.
The new greener face Britain is showing to the world.
The new greener face Britain is showing to the world.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:After realizing that Britain will fall short of its green targets the Government has decided to ban the wearing of clothes during the months of May until October.
When will these regulations be transferred to Belgium? :lol:
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

talk about fake news :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:After realizing that Britain will fall short of its green targets the Government has decided to ban the wearing of clothes during the months of May until October.
When will these regulations be transferred to Belgium? :lol:
Try getting that past the EU govt. :?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The earth is spinning.
Our sun is warm, grass is green.
Who can own a tree?
(Haiku)
Let's not bring government into this. Trying to own things they did not create.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

tiemeupalso wrote:talk about fake news :rofl:
What a great idea. If we have to have fake news it might as well be fun fake news. I'd love to see that discussed in parliament. The government, such as it is, would have to deny it but then the opposition would accuse the government of backing tracking on its green commitments. So the government would be forced into a u turn which the opposition would have to back so as not to look stupid for their original criticism. Before you know it everyone in Britain will be walking around naked for nine months of the year. :D
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The earth is spinning.
Our sun is warm, grass is green.
Who can own a tree?
(Haiku)
Let's not bring government into this. Trying to own things they did not create.
OK, Shannon, I'll be a good boy and not mention the government again. But if you hear about it on the six o'clock news one day, it had nothing to do with me :) .
Shannon SteelSlave

I'm all for the free expression. Government talk may be ill-advised here, but I am more or less trying to keeping speech here uninfluenced by them. And not have us fighting their battles for them. And in song.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (436.74 KiB) Viewed 505 times
Thank you all for understanding. Especially the frog part.(green naked, so as not to derail a thread) :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm all for the free expression. Government talk may be ill-advised here, but I am more or less trying to keeping speech here uninfluenced by them. And not have us fighting their battles for them. And in song.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Thank you all for understanding. Especially the frog part.(green naked, so as not to derail a thread) :)
"green naked" :rofl:

Seriously though, I wonder how much co2 can be saved by not wearing your clothes. You wouldn't wear them out so fast so that saves by not having to have replacements made. Most clothes in the UK are made abroad so that would save on transport emissions, then there is not having to wash them so often, so saving electric, wear and tear on the laundry machines, saves washing detergent and water. I think becoming a full-time nudist in the warm weather could be a very green thing to do and so give you a credible excuse for going around naked.
Going naked to save the world, you heard it here first, maybe, I dare say if I searched I'd find someone was already saying it.
Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I'm all for the free expression. Government talk may be ill-advised here, but I am more or less trying to keeping speech here uninfluenced by them. And not have us fighting their battles for them. And in song.
The attachment ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif is no longer available
"green naked" :rofl:

Seriously though, I wonder how much co2 can be saved by not wearing your clothes. You wouldn't wear them out so fast so that saves by not having to have replacements made. Most clothes in the UK are made abroad so that would save on transport emissions, then there is not having to wash them so often, so saving electric, wear and tear on the laundry machines, saves washing detergent and water. I think becoming a full-time nudist in the warm weather could be a very green thing to do and so give you a credible excuse for going around naked.
Going naked to save the world, you heard it here first, maybe, I dare say if I searched I'd find someone was already saying it.
Well, in that case,
tumblr_bfa5603617f0737e9197b1abb2077912_a6cec7ac_400.png
tumblr_bfa5603617f0737e9197b1abb2077912_a6cec7ac_400.png (93.42 KiB) Viewed 500 times
Maybe I'll do the Genevieve Gorder thing while I bang in nails around the house today. Do my part too. For the planet.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Let's not bring government into this.
To quote a figure from the past, "Government is not the solution to the problem. Government is the problem.

Government intervention will just make things complicated, messy, and generate reams of paperwork (which isn't green at all) and red tape (which is... red... :facepalm: ).

If anyone wants to go naked, it's their business. A lot might do that without regulation.

They just have to remember to put sunscreen on everywhere... no one wants certain bits sunburned... :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

bound_jenny wrote:To quote a figure from the past, "Government is not the solution to the problem. Government is the problem.
That figure would be Ronald Reagan. Also, "The nine most terrifying words in the English language are ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

But if everyone walks around naked how will people know it's me?
A naked maid looks like everyone else :cry:

Please people, before you start the naked revolution spare a thought for the fetish and fancy dress clothing industry!!!

Lisa
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lisahs3 wrote:But if everyone walks around naked how will people know it's me?
A naked maid looks like everyone else :cry:

Please people, before you start the naked revolution spare a thought for the fetish and fancy dress clothing industry!!!

Lisa
we will still need them for our winter cover-up.
There will be a special dispensation for maids, they will have to wear a little white apron and carry a feather duster.