Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bound_jenny

Re: Images that made my day

Post by bound_jenny »

Little Jimmy is a pretty good artist.
bounddosster wrote:I use to fancy the art teacher, so if I'd been in that situation I may have upset the table.
Using the long brush with the hard shaft? :idea: :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Little Jimmy is a pretty good artist.
bounddosster wrote:I use to fancy the art teacher, so if I'd been in that situation I may have upset the table.

Jenny.
and using long strokes, to begin with, but shorter strokes for the final finishing detail.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Little Jimmy is a pretty good artist.

Jenny.
and using long strokes, to begin with, but shorter strokes for the final finishing detail.
Now I need a cold shower to cool down. :shock:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:Now I need a cold shower to cool down. :shock:
Dip it in the water pot, that'll cool you down a bit. Just make sure it is the water pot and not the paint pot. :D
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Now I need a cold shower to cool down. :shock:
Dip it in the water pot, that'll cool you down a bit. Just make sure it is the water pot and not the paint pot. :D
Notified too late :roll: :
YodaPainted.jpg
YodaPainted.jpg (21.96 KiB) Viewed 748 times
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Because dalmatian paint definitely exists.
85bdab8a3f5d28ea585069360e8e0732--dalmatians-d-art.jpg
85bdab8a3f5d28ea585069360e8e0732--dalmatians-d-art.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 746 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There's also paints for make fake tunnels on cliff faces, and some for various fake scenery.

There's a warning label on these paints (made by Acme Co.) that there's a risk that an actual vehicle (truck, train, etc) might emerge from the fake scenic element painted. One might end up like him:
fake_tunnel.jpg
fake_tunnel.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 738 times
There's also the camouflage paint used by some natives in a Lucky Luke cartoon, to make their horses invisible against the background.

*result of watching waaaay too many cartoons*

Jenny.
Shannon SteelSlave

Ren and Stimpy is so tongue in cheek that they actually parodize themselves within the show.
Maybe spotted paint is possible, by putting oil based black into a can of water based latex white paint. I wonder if you threw the contents against the wall, would you get spots, or a racing stripe? Where are the Mythbusters when you need them?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:There's also paints for make fake tunnels on cliff faces, and some for various fake scenery.

There's a warning label on these paints (made by Acme Co.) that there's a risk that an actual vehicle (truck, train, etc) might emerge from the fake scenic element painted. One might end up like him:
fake_tunnel.jpg
There's also the camouflage paint used by some natives in a Lucky Luke cartoon, to make their horses invisible against the background.

*result of watching waaaay too many cartoons*

Jenny.
Or this one.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Here is an interesting story, well perhaps not but I'm to tell it. It happened to me when I was an apprentice. My boss tried to pull the go out and buy a tin of tartan paint joke on me. I was wise to the joke. "Which tartan," I asked. he had a quick think and came back at me with the steward one of course, (his name was Steward and Steward was in the company name but he was not Scottish), "What are you painting with it?" I asked, " Just so I know what sort of paint to get". he told me it was for his office door. "OK" I said and I asked him for some money to purchase it, he gave me £30 (paint was a lot cheaper back then) and off I went off.

Just before knocking off time I returned and handed my boss a bag I told him he wouldn't believe the trouble I'd had trying to get the paint. He looks in the bag and there was a large tin of red paint, some smaller tins of blue, black, yellow, white, and green paint, and some masking tape. I then pulled out my pocket a photocopy I'd taken from a book in the library about how to paint strips on a wall. I handed it to him along with his change. The guys in the adjoining workshop had a good laugh, what my boss said is unrepeatable here.

I'd bought all the paint and been to the library all with an hour and spent the rest of a pleasant afternoon in the park with my girlfriend and some fish and chips on my boss.

The next morning I went into the as usual cold workshop feeling a bit smug when my boss calls me into his nice warm office. "I have a special job for you," he says and the sod hands me the bag of paint, "I want you to paint the office door royal steward tartan" and he goes out across the road to the cafe for his usual morning breakfast. My thoughts are also unrepeatable here.

I thought he'd got the better of me until one of the workshop guys comes to me and says he would give me a hand to take the office door off, "make it easier to paint" he says to me with a wink. He then tells me what to do.
You see the workshop heating system, a big hot air fan system had broken the previous year and my boss's solution was to have fitted some second-hand storage heaters, there was no way they would heat the workshop decently and the guys were not happy but the boss insisted it was alright. It was alright for him as he had a fan heater in his office.

Now I'd become a stooge for the workshop guys and I did as they said. The office door came off and they all helped me sand it down and I had started painting it when the boss comes back in. Meanwhile, the guys had taken the fan heater from the office and put it near me. The boss looks at me and looks at the heater and says "why" but before he can finish one of the guys says he will need that to help the paint dry. I'm now looking all innocent realising I'd just become a pawn in a much bigger game.

One of the guys whispers in my ear to paint slower, so I did. I eventually finished the red background coat and went on to another job. The guys sniggered every time the boss came out to look at the door and see if it was drying. I got to dinner time and the boss is back across at the cafe. When he came back the paint was even wetter as one of the guys had painted in again. It took the rest of the day to dry and the boss's office was very cold all day, plus he had had to put up with the workshop noise. The guys thought this was great I thought I'd better start looking for another job.

The next day, as I went into the workshop one of the guys, points to the office and the fact that the boss had come in early and refitted his door and taken back his fan heater. One of the guys walks up to me and says "best go see if he wants you to start on the stripes " been an idiot and still half asleep I did. My boss's response is unrepeatable here apart from the last line which was "and you can tell those ******* **** the new heater comes next week.

When I left eight years later the office door was still only red.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bounddosster wrote:Here is an interesting story, well perhaps not but I'm to tell it. It happened to me when I was an apprentice. My boss tried to pull the go out and buy a tin of tartan paint joke on me. I was wise to the joke. "Which tartan," I asked. he had a quick think and came back at me with the steward one of course, (his name was Steward and Steward was in the company name but he was not Scottish), "What are you painting with it?" I asked, " Just so I know what sort of paint to get". he told me it was for his office door. "OK" I said and I asked him for some money to purchase it, he gave me £30 (paint was a lot cheaper back then) and off I went off.

Just before knocking off time I returned and handed my boss a bag I told him he wouldn't believe the trouble I'd had trying to get the paint. He looks in the bag and there was a large tin of red paint, some smaller tins of blue, black, yellow, white, and green paint, and some masking tape. I then pulled out my pocket a photocopy I'd taken from a book in the library about how to paint strips on a wall. I handed it to him along with his change. The guys in the adjoining workshop had a good laugh, what my boss said is unrepeatable here.

I'd bought all the paint and been to the library all with an hour and spent the rest of a pleasant afternoon in the park with my girlfriend and some fish and chips on my boss.

The next morning I went into the as usual cold workshop feeling a bit smug when my boss calls me into his nice warm office. "I have a special job for you," he says and the sod hands me the bag of paint, "I want you to paint the office door royal steward tartan" and he goes out across the road to the cafe for his usual morning breakfast. My thoughts are also unrepeatable here.

I thought he'd got the better of me until one of the workshop guys comes to me and says he would give me a hand to take the office door off, "make it easier to paint" he says to me with a wink. He then tells me what to do.
You see the workshop heating system, a big hot air fan system had broken the previous year and my boss's solution was to have fitted some second-hand storage heaters, there was no way they would heat the workshop decently and the guys were not happy but the boss insisted it was alright. It was alright for him as he had a fan heater in his office.

Now I'd become a stooge for the workshop guys and I did as they said. The office door came off and they all helped me sand it down and I had started painting it when the boss comes back in. Meanwhile, the guys had taken the fan heater from the office and put it near me. The boss looks at me and looks at the heater and says "why" but before he can finish one of the guys says he will need that to help the paint dry. I'm now looking all innocent realising I'd just become a pawn in a much bigger game.

One of the guys whispers in my ear to paint slower, so I did. I eventually finished the red background coat and went on to another job. The guys sniggered every time the boss came out to look at the door and see if it was drying. I got to dinner time and the boss is back across at the cafe. When he came back the paint was even wetter as one of the guys had painted in again. It took the rest of the day to dry and the boss's office was very cold all day, plus he had had to put up with the workshop noise. The guys thought this was great I thought I'd better start looking for another job.

The next day, as I went into the workshop one of the guys, points to the office and the fact that the boss had come in early and refitted his door and taken back his fan heater. One of the guys walks up to me and says "best go see if he wants you to start on the stripes " been an idiot and still half asleep I did. My boss's response is unrepeatable here apart from the last line which was "and you can tell those ******* **** the new heater comes next week.

When I left eight years later the office door was still only red.
:rofl:

We have a saying in the Netherlands: "Wie een kuil graaft voor een ander, valt er zelf in". Or "He who digs a hole for someone else, is going to fall into it him/herself". As in, if you're scheming against someone, it might just backfire. Seems like that happened in spades, on multiple levels. :mrgreen:

I think the closest english saying would be: Foist by his own petard
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

In the end, it was all taken with good humour, I think. but the door did become a bit of a standing joke for some time most of which I cringed at.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It seems that the boss stepped in the very rake he left lying there as a trap.
bobrake.gif
bobrake.gif (497.52 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Comes with a very handy straw so you can shoot the contents into all sorts of funny places.
Damn, I've squirted on the sheets.png
Shannon SteelSlave

Did he use his funnel before he had a straw?
How small is that thing that he needs a pin point spray to hit it?
short-magnifying-glass.gif
short-magnifying-glass.gif (428.39 KiB) Viewed 647 times
He shoulda' axed the wizard fo' somethin' else. :roll:
👠👠