Chinese selfbondage

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
anna
Site Admin

Chinese selfbondage

Post by anna »

A fan of this site just sent me this:

The drawing was originally found on www.flickr.com
There are actually some translation works in progress for this site but Chinese (?) is not one of the planed languages. :?
jake

Post by jake »

You're reaching out to every corner of the world, Anna :wink:
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Are you sure it is Chinese? I thought Chinese script read top to bottom not right to left? And if it is, can a billion Chinese be wrong? That is one hell of a fan base Anna. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I really have no idea what language it is, I just based my assumptions on the fact that the email address ends with .hk. I hope those Chinese or whatever they are have a lot of fun. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Anna wrote
I hope those Chinese or whatever they are have a lot of fun.
Of that I have no doubt what so ever. :wink:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

OK just for shits & grins I ran what I could, which was the A . . . B . . . C . . . parts of the "Waiting For The Key" scenario through my Babel Fish program and this is what I came up with

IN JAPANESE A: これはballgag またはballgag の馬具である。助けのためにまたは喜びの叫びにに応じて出動する防ぐので主題をより傷つきやすくさせるのにギャグが一般に使用されている。
B: これは簡単な組の革手錠である。手錠はロックできなければならない。padlock のC に反対するために彼らはロックされている。氷が溶けるまでこれらの手錠を取除けない、キーに達することを許可する。
C: これはもう一つの組の袖口、この場合足首の袖口である。これらは上読むようにまたロックでき、目的B と接続される。
D: これは組の高いかかとの靴である。それらは任意しかしシナリオへのads 素晴らしい接触であり。
E: これはあなたの手錠のためのキーである。キーはあなたの手に氷が溶けるとすぐ落ちる。氷が溶けた時キーに達できるように氷のひもが随分長いことを確かめなさい。

IN KOREAN A: 이것은ballgag또는ballgag마구 이다. 도움을 위해 또는 쾌락의 비명에를 조건으로 하여 불러내기 막기 때문에 주제를 더 비난받기 쉬운 시키기 위하여 발언금지는 일반적으로 이용한다.
B: 이것은 가죽 수갑의 간단한 쌍 이다. 수갑은lockable해야한다. 통제에C을 반대하기 위하여 그들은 고정 된다 차례가 된다. 얼음이 녹을 까지 이 수갑을 제거하 너는, 열쇠를 도달하는 너를 허용한.
C: 이것은 팔목, 의 경우에는 발목 팔목의 다른 쌍 이다. 너가 의 위에 읽는다 대로 이들은 또한lockable이고 목표B과 연결된다.
D: 이것은 하이 힐 단화의 쌍 이다. 그들은 선택 그러나 대본에 아ds 좋은 접촉 이다.
E: 이것은 너의 수갑을 위해 열쇠 이다. 얼음이 녹을 하자마자 열쇠는 너의 손에 아래로 떨어질 것이다. 얼음이 녹을 때 너가 하기 위하여 얼음안에 열쇠를 도달하 끈이 충분히 길언 것을 확인하십시요.

IN TRADITIONAL CHINESE A: 這是ballgag 或ballgag 鞔具。堵嘴一般被使用使主題更加脆弱因為它防止依於召集為幫助或對樂趣尖叫。
B: 這是簡單的對皮革手銬。手銬必須lockable 。他們繼續下去鎖著的反對C 以padlock 。您不會能去除這些手銬直到冰熔化, 允許您到達鑰匙。
C: 這是其它對袖口, 在這種情況下腳腕袖口。這些還lockable 和用對象B 被連接如同您讀得上述。
D: 這是一對高跟鞋鞋子。他們是任意但ads 一種好的接觸對情節。
E: 這是鑰匙為您的手銬。鑰匙將下降下來到您的手當冰熔化。確信, 串在冰是太久以便您能到達鑰匙當冰熔化了。

IN SIMPLE CHINESE A: 这是ballgag 或ballgag 鞔具。堵嘴一般被使用使主题更加脆弱因为它防止依于召集为帮助或对乐趣尖叫。
B: 这是简单的对皮革手铐。手铐必须lockable 。他们继续下去锁着的反对C 以padlock 。您不会能去除这些手铐直到冰熔化, 允许您到达钥匙。
C: 这是其它对袖口, 在这种情况下脚腕袖口。这些还lockable 和用对象B 被连接如同您读得上述。
D: 这是一对高跟鞋鞋子。他们是任意但ads 一种好的接触对情节。
E: 这是钥匙为您的手铐。钥匙将下降下来到您的手当冰熔化。确信, 串在冰是太久以便您能到达钥匙当冰熔化了。

These are the only oriental languages it has. (Yeah that's right it also has Danish too) I realize that this translation won't match perfectly, however enough of it should allow the ability to tell which, if any, language it is. I myself think it does resemble one of the Chinese languages more than the others. :wink: