Is it you "guys" or is it just "ME?"

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
PetticoatJane

Is it you "guys" or is it just "ME?"

Post by PetticoatJane »

Dear Group of members, commentors, writers, etc:

I have only been a member here for about 2 weeks, maybe 3, and I'm pumping out narratives like popcorn. My thoughts are stuffed with erotic ideas that ache to be formulated in precisely drafted narratives. I can't tell if you guys are fucking me crazy for if I'm the one fucking. I must admit this kind of erotica is realitively new to me. I have written other things all my life but now at my age I'm experiencing sexual intensity like an 18 year old hormone crazed youngster. You guys are gunna kill this old man you know what I mean? I hope you all impale yourself on high steel-hard erotic stimulus only to be extracted moments before orgasmic collapes and then recycled through it again sequencing frustration at missed release, and then you'll know what I'm going through. :lol: Then I hope you itch in places you cannot scratch! :evil:

All the above is fully intended for fun and for amusement and humor. This has been lots of fun lately. I'm sure its just me and my current explosion of freedom in my real world, learning with new TG friends the joys of sexual liberation and fully expressing who I am in a more open, honest, complete and broad panarama. Paint on, one and all, into a vastly more colorful world.

PetticoatJane, Curtsey in full splay of frills and lace. OOoooh I love the feel of those.... I want a pool of them to dive into.
Kronopticon

Re: Is it you "guys" or is it just "ME?"

Post by Kronopticon »

from what i can interpret, its just a natural thing for all of us, discover something new, get excited for a while, join the group, learn more, do more, and then other things get in the way for a little while, and then sometime in the future, you rediscover it, and jump at it.

now what youre going through is simple :) like if a child see's a man play a guitar for the first time, they wanna know how it works, they get all excited about it and get their parents to buy them a really good guitar and then pay for lesson upon lesson so he can learn to be a really good guitarist, and he'll be so happy about this for a while, and then, eventually, it dies down, things get in the way, he cant go to guitar lessons any more, because school obligations have made him take up more and more of his time, or he discovers puberty and then wants to spend time with girls.

you'll get out of the tunnel soon :) just enjoy it while it lasts, and if it keeps lasting, then you sir, have an obsession, but i doubt it, you will always like them, and have happy memories of when you did these fantastic things and what went through your mind, but it always comes down to fascination and imagination, you've just started practically, so i think its safe to say, you'll calm down eventually, might take you days, might take you years, but you'll enjoy it all the same. :mrgreen:

hey, i still got my snowboard hanging on the wall over there, i quite liked it, but i dont have the time nor the money to start going every day. :mrgreen:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The freedom of being able to express one's self without reserve, without fear of judgment, among one's fellow kinksters, is probably what is happening to you, and many others here.

You are probably surprising yourself at how intense your passions are, and how kinky you are. Here, you are among friends, people who understand, people who have been there, done that. You can open up, proclaim to the world that you're kinky, and have everyone appreciate your kink, be it bondage, crossdressing, or anything else, at face value. More importantly, you admit to yourself that your kink is not deviancy or a dangerous perversion, but just a different way to express and explore your sexuality. Sort of Alcoholics Anonymous in reverse.

You've had your moment of illumination.

Jenny.
Mooshy

Post by Mooshy »

I completely agree with all the above. As I'm only 21, im still incredibly new to this whole thing, but i can't quite put into words how exciting it all is. Before i saw forums like this and the boundanna website i seriously thought i might have a problem, but thats simply not the case! I finished uni a few months ago and am now back living with my parents, so session are few and far between, but they go away this weekend for abit, and man i can't wait to set the ball rolling! I've bought new rope, and lots of padlocks so i can lock myself into my dress, underwear etc. This forum has opened a whole new world for me, ideas are constantly going round in my head. This forum has also enlightened me on tools such as timelock, and with my liking of helplessness and abit of humiliation, it does wonders in that department! I cant flipping wait until i have my own place so i can finally start buying more stuff! mainly lockable dresses :P
Kronopticon

Post by Kronopticon »

hehe, you're 21? im 20, and yet, i've been here longer than legally possible :D :oops: i've always been a very naughty boy :gag:
RADER

Post by RADER »

I am over 60, And still find new and interesting topics on this Forem.
Remember; A day you did not learn something new, is a day wasted. :)
Rader
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

PetticoatJane,

You are not the only one that felt invigorated and encouraged by this forum. I remember being so excited upon finding such a place. My ideas poured into here as quickly as they could be typed.

Have fun and enjoy your time here!