Code/recommendation request

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
herdfaninrva

Code/recommendation request

Post by herdfaninrva »

Hi!

I have a request that would be a HUGE help to new members like me. Please post at least the gender of the person(s) involved in the subject line. I'm only interested in stories in which the person tied is female and am having a devil of a time figuring out which stories and dares fit that interest. I know that going back and marking all the existing material is not practical, but hopefully, it's not too much to ask future posters to do so. I'm going to post a couple of dares shortly and will definitely do that.

In the meantime, would you readers be kind enough to recommend some good stories and dares which involve ladies tied? The longer the story and bondage duration, the better.

Thanks!

Allen
onestrangeguy

Re: Code/recommendation request

Post by onestrangeguy »

it's a good suggestion. I personaly would like to see it as one of the pieces of info on the left, but it's hard enough to get even things like a location there. I guess people like to be anonomus.
You have to figure that 90+ % of the people on almost any of these sites are males, and often the name doesn't help. You just have to get to know the people.
As for me, you don't want me, I'm male.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I think that you are writing about two different things.

Adding information about the sex of a character in a story or similar can easily be done with the help of either keywords or categorization. I have tried to implement such a system but it have not worked very well so far. (Se here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=11&t=266 )

Adding sex to the member profile is possible but I have decided against it. Such a feature would be misused by some people for bombing certain groups of members with unwanted PM and emails.
herdfaninrva

Post by herdfaninrva »

Good points, Anna! I hadn't seen your note about trying the codes, but to me, the easy thing to do is to type the gender of the characters (or in my case the gender for whom the dare is intended) into the subject line. Two extra seconds of typing, no extra work for you, and everyone gets the info they want. :)
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Everyone: Do not be afraid to add to this thread if you have anything to ad to the subject.

I am very positive to some sort of reform in this area but it really only works if people uses it. Anyone can use it now too if they want to but most prefer not to.