Does Anna get SB in?

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
BondageGames

Does Anna get SB in?

Post by BondageGames »

Do you still have time for it, or get around to it? I'm assuming that since you take the time and effort to get/keep this site up and running so well, you're still one of us... or wait; we would be one of you... :gag:
BondageGames

Re: Does Anna get SB in?

Post by BondageGames »

80+ views and no replied? this is an outrage! lol everyone must be :gag:
Jericho

Post by Jericho »

When I read this topic, I was under the understanding that you were asking Anna specifically if she still was into SB. It wouldn't make sense for myself or any of the other viewers to respond to a question that was not asked to them.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Well I figured peoplecould get their thoughts and opinions in =/
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I think the only person qualified to answer, in that case, would be Anna. :roll:

Jenny.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

BondageGames wrote:Do you still have time for it, or get around to it? I'm assuming that since you take the time and effort to get/keep this site up and running so well, you're still one of us... or wait; we would be one of you... :gag:
Sorry for the delay, I got a bit tied up... :mrgreen:

That is sort of a personal question not really suitable for the forum. But I will answer it any way.

There is always time for selfbondage, the question is only if the time is suitable and if you are in the mood for it. I feel satisfied with the way things currently are in regards to selfbondage. :gag:

My life has changed very much since I started this site and other things take more and more of my time leaving less time for running this site. The site is pretty much running it self at the moment with the help from our very nice and competent moderator team. (Everyone, please show them your appreciation.) I do however still spend a lot of time doing behind the scenes work such as answering emails and general website administration. I am also visiting the forum on a regular basis.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I moved this thread to Site Feedback instead as it seems to fit the subject better.