Stolen material

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
BondageGames

Stolen material

Post by BondageGames »

This website has a bunch of the same material you have, idk if you have it copyrighted or anything, but this has a lot of the scenarios used on this site.

http://www.f***tied.com/sbscenarios.php

Edited by Anna, link censored.
Last edited by BondageGames on 04 Aug 2009, 03:36, edited 1 time in total.
lj

Re: The update thread.

Post by lj »

someone has been very naughty...definately theft !
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

lj wrote:someone has been very naughty...definately theft !
They did not even try to hide it. Some pages (ie sc3) even have the "www.boundanna.com" at the bottom. :evil:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

BondageGames wrote:idk if you have it copyrighted or anything, but this has a lot of the scenarios used on this site.
Everything on the Internet is protected by copyright in one way or another. The material available on boundanna.com/.net is no exemption. All the copyrights belong to boundanna.com or the creator of the material.

Just becouse something is available for free does not mean that it is not copyright protected. Using a few scenarios without permission would have been naughty but using 18 scenarios is theft. Using the stolen material in combination with extreme amounts of advertising is simply revolting.

Anyone can start a website. Just make sure that you start of using as much material as possible made by yourself. Borowing some things with permission is okay but do not over do it and do not do it untill you have some own material. Adding submitted materials is also great. But never knowingly steal anything. Having materials stolen like this have made other website owners give up and close down their sites. The history is full of great websites that have died becouse of piracy and many free sites have been amoung them.

Have anyone managed to find a contact email address on the website in question?
sarasubxdresser

Post by sarasubxdresser »

Checked on Whois, gives you email, address everything

Mike has been a naughty boy

Sara
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Anna is gonna make out big... I want my cut or I'm quiet! :gag: lol

really tho I don't know anything other than the fact I found it. I just feel it's ridiculous people steal like that... and this isn't even making them profit like when "normal" people steal things... This is pointless on their part, really. What are they getting out of it? :?
bobbi

Re: Stolen material

Post by bobbi »

domain name and overall look of the site leads me to think its nothing but someones attempt to make money off ad clicks.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

Any way we could be updated on what happened between you and that owner? I understand if not, just curious :gag:
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

There are no new updates in this matter at this time.