Anna

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
huve

Anna

Post by huve »

I hope it isn't just me but I am wondering what Anna is actually like, would it be possible, oh great and humbling mistress of the forum to give us a few details about yourself, everyone has introduced themselves and I wondered if you could give us an insight into the real you. I am also curious to know if the female figure you have on the graphics in the SB descriptions (and your avatar) is accurate to yourself of if it is modelled on someone else.

I am hoping in ernest that Anna isn't just a figment of my cyber imagination as the site and this forum have made me realise myself far more than simple solitary contemplation could, dear Mistress Anna please respond.

Your eagerly awaiting subject human_slave
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I often receive emails asking for more information or photos of myself. I realise that it is a natural response to a site like this but it also scares me. Some of those emails can sometimes sound a bit threatening and I really do not like that. The site is not about me, who I am is of no importance, it is the content of the site that should be the interesting thing. I also think that you can actually get some basic information about me by simply studying the site and noticing the small details.

Viewing the site might give you the idea that I like really complex and advanced scenarios. This is far from the truth, I like it to be simple and mild. I play in the light section and would newer consider anything above the moderate level.

I do not classify myself as dominant or submissive, I am just myself. It all depends on the situation.

The drawings is not based on me, I wish I looked that good. Actually I sometime use some of my body parts as reference when making a drawing but that is all. The girl in the logo on the main site is heavily based on a drawing by the late John Willie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Willie

In your fantasy, I can be anyone. In the cold reality I am just me. :wink:
huve

Post by huve »

Thank you for this, please be assured that I in no way meant to scare you, I just had an idle curiosity.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Thank you for the insight Anna. You are a beautiful person much appreciated by you SB peer, especially this one. I am sure glad you are of such integrity that you can tell sucking up from genuine praise, like mine. Yes I know I scare you, but only in so far as your reading my humiliating obituary from a stupid SB accident, just before officials from the Justice ministry knock at you door. :oops: :lol:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The thoughts that someone could get him/herself in trouble by trying anything for real are always present. But I am not that worried about lawsuits, loss of life is far worse. Anyway, the site is hosted outside of USA just to be a bit safer. Just imagining the lawsuits if someone would read some story and get so exited he/she turns over a cup of hot coffee and gets some nasty burns, if the site was hosted in USA. :shock:

And just to let you know LoRee, you and your humour are highly appreciated to. :wink:
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Anna wrote:The thoughts that someone could get him/herself in trouble by trying anything for real are always present. But I am not that worried about lawsuits, loss of life is far worse. Anyway, the site is hosted outside of USA just to be a bit safer. Just imagining the lawsuits if someone would read some story and get so exited he/she turns over a cup of hot coffee and gets some nasty burns, if the site was hosted in USA. :shock:

And just to let you know LoRee, you and your humour are highly appreciated to. :wink:
I never host anything in my own country. I always go for the small country no one cares abought so were is my site hosted you ask? venezuela
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Mc_ntk wrote:
I never host anything in my own country. I always go for the small country no one cares abought
The country I would choose to host a site is Idon'tgiveafuckistan. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

Thanks Anna.
I understand where your coming from, I am sure you are a wonderful person and you have helped a lot of people come out of the shadows with this site.
Big thanks from me.
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
jake

Post by jake »

Anna wrote: Just imagining the lawsuits if someone would read some story and get so exited he/she turns over a cup of hot coffee and gets some nasty burns, if the site was hosted in USA. :shock:
I'm not sure if you've got the right approach, knowing them they'll find a way to sue you for NOT hosting it in the USA...
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Of course. That's pro-terrorist behavior. I believe hosting a site outside the USA is right next to buying a Toyota on the list of suspicious behavior. And of course, you can always be sure the communists have their fingers way in it as well.
Sarcasm...just sarcasm...seriously, I think there is a guy in a CIA outfit right across the street.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
jake

Post by jake »

My friend typed "how to make a bomb" into google, and now whenever he picks up the phone he hears a click.
infenro

Post by infenro »

i dont really think that can be true, but it does depend on the country if its the US then maybe, but i doubt BT could actually make a decent monitoring service
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

According to an NPR (National Public Radio)story I heard today on CIA wire taps and such, you can be almost cirtain that the American CIA IS probably monitoring your friend's phone simply because he/she is not an American or physically residing in the USA. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

You can plug in an older phone at his place and call somewhere. If, after you have hung up, the phone rings once, the phone line has irregular voltage fluctuations, that is a good sign for someone spying on the line, at least according to my knowledge.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
infenro

Post by infenro »

what if you hear breathing when you havent dialed :p