Forum games possible here?

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
KinkInSpace

Forum games possible here?

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll be honest here. I've had this idea to post here for quite a while now, but so far with all my efforts to create posts, very few people here actually read everything and go offtopic very quickly. This is deadly to a forumgame and honestly, very insulting to me. I therefor have not posted forum games that could easily be played here.

But I was wondering, are people interested in them and will they follow the posting rules (which basically mean, participate in the game or not post) or is it a waste? Also moderators present that will help moderating such topic?

I'm asking so I can finally give this peace in my mind and forget about the idea, or actually bring it to live (although if the answer is a yes, and then get trashed by people not participating and going off topic etc, that definitely will mean my goodbye here.)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.