What do you do for a living?

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.

What is your occupation?

Driver
4%
Plumbing
No votes
Computers
27%
Electrician
No votes
Financial
No votes
Carpenter
4%
Medical
No votes
Automotive
No votes
Sales
8%
Other
58%

Total votes: 26

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What do you do for a living?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have decided that I will not post my occupation. I will just be here as a different kind of me.
OK, I am a professional napkin folder. There, I told. I co-teach a class every other Thursday, if the regular assist instructor is sick.
I don't know. Those trying to avoid being caught somehow should pick and choose what to tell, and what puzzle pieces to leave out. And maybe avoid your unique crutch words, especially if you have put your own twist on them. Thanx for all of your help and concern everyone. I will continue watching this thread for any other advice on privacy, but I am at a cool level right now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

I have more or less decided what to share, and what might identify me beyond my wishes. Now, we can just have some fun with this thread, as I am now doing. No one will ever believe me if I ever did state my true occupation at this point, as I have expressed a reluctance to do so. Thanx for your advice, LD.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

cdinbonds wrote:Not sure what your point is here. I'm assuming by "safe" you mean can someone identify you from knowing your job. Unless you have a unique job, say POTUS, rock star, astronaut, mayor of (insert major city here) , there are probably hundreds or thousands of folks who have the same basic job description, so it's not like someone can figure out who you are by your job. I'm retired. Who am I?

Also don't see how this is related to site feedback, which is supposed to be about how the site works, (or doesn't), feels, etc. This is more of a discussion topic, or an everything else topic.
Sorry if I am going on a tangent, but the thought of an astronaut performing self bondage in space :rofl:
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Shannon SteelSlave

AllieXBow wrote:
cdinbonds wrote:Not sure what your point is here. I'm assuming by "safe" you mean can someone identify you from knowing your job. Unless you have a unique job, say POTUS, rock star, astronaut, mayor of (insert major city here) , there are probably hundreds or thousands of folks who have the same basic job description, so it's not like someone can figure out who you are by your job. I'm retired. Who am I?

Also don't see how this is related to site feedback, which is supposed to be about how the site works, (or doesn't), feels, etc. This is more of a discussion topic, or an everything else topic.
Sorry if I am going on a tangent, but the thought of an astronaut performing self bondage in space :rofl:
That's all we do here.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

AllieXBow wrote:

Does the astronaut bring their own self-bondage timer, or repurpose a spare computer?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Letโ€™s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

Houston, we better not have a problem :rofl:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Riddle wrote:
AllieXBow wrote: Does the astronaut bring their own self-bondage timer, or repurpose a spare computer?
Good question. I'm not sure but even better is if NASA spend a couple million on developing a lock for naughty astronauts :D. But one thing is for sure, make sure the key is attached to a string, or else it may float into the abyss! I wonder if self bondage is good for astronauts as it is good exercise. Also a 'space hogtie' sounds very fun =)
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

AllieXBow wrote: Also a 'space hogtie' sounds very fun =)
Should we calling it high-tie :?:
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

kinbaku wrote:
AllieXBow wrote: Also a 'space hogtie' sounds very fun =)
Should we calling it high-tie :?:
:rofl: how about "when pigs fly" :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Today, I severely doubt the astronauts' computer browser would be "clean".
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

A space hog tie would be fun. Have your scissors or key floating and bouncing around and you have to catch it with your hands. Make sure you tether yourself, and hope mission control doesn't call during the session.
No need for the compulsory gag. In space no one can hear you scream anyway.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AllieXBow wrote: how about "when pigs fly"
That's got my vote... 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Favourite Hog tie.JPG
Favourite Hog tie.JPG (29.79 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
flying-pig-fly-high.gif
flying-pig-fly-high.gif (38.46 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
Favourite Hog tie.JPG
flying-pig-fly-high.gif

I remember you describing a hogtie, comparing it to a roasted pig with an apple in its mouth. This must be the one =). Also it's called Favorite Hogtie.JPG so I guess it's your favourite one. It's quite a remarkable comparison between the two cute piggies :D

Also the hair tie is quite nice. With that the ballgag cannot be spit out :cry: When ur head is pulled back, the neck gets thicker and vice versa, so the gag stills much more securely. I tried it with my ballgag in that position (no rope) and couldn't spit it out like before :x so maybe that is the solution
wayne

Post by wayne »

I started working for Kmart In San Jose, CA in Novender 1986. I was there for 8 years and then they shut down that store.
I tryed selling Kirby vacuums and that never worked out and had to move to Oregon and stayed with my mother for a while
I found some shortterm work on and off and moveinto an appartment and soon got ajob at a manufacturing place were I
was rebuilding starter solinoids but after 9 months there they said it was mest that I moved on. No matter how hard I've
tryed to keep that job I just wasn't fast enough. I finally got my GED and had 2 years of college. All of those new skills I've
learned was for nothing. I still couldn't find work I'm quite handy whenit comes to house hold repairs and ward work. I also
have carantry skill. I've even painted rooms. I service and tune up my own car. I like to think of myself as a jack of
all trades but a master of none. Now I'm on Sosial Security Disabillity benifits. It was a learning disability I was born with.
After all of these years I thought I had it beet. I was wrong. When I'm helping others I alway do my best to please everyone
but There's always someone who doesn't appreasiate what I do for them.