it

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
tiemeupalso

it

Post by tiemeupalso »

its sad that the BEST by far selfbondage website goes months,even over a year without some kind of update.
I know there are people out there that could put up some new sceneros,or something.i don't have much of an imagination when it comes to myself.
I am referring to the main site.not the forum.
bound_jenny

Re: it

Post by bound_jenny »

Well, I think a few things must be considered:

1) It's a free site. No subscription or membership fees, etc.
2) Contributions don't pour in from everywhere all the time.
3) Anna volunteers her time to maintaining and updating the site AND this forum (even if we help a lot). Anna isn't always available, either. Doing updates sometimes takes time, and usually Anna does a whole batch of them in one shot. That may make it seem like there's few or no updates (especially considering today's tendency to want more and more, faster and faster).

In any case, if you have any suggestions, try PM'ing Anna with them so you can discuss them with her. She's always open to ideas, but remember, it's a volunteer job and she has some RL to take care of in top priority.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

it wasn't a criticism of anna,anything but.
she has done a wonderful job with it.
I was thinking more along the lines of the people that know how to draw pictures and such in the sceneros section.,or people who know how to write stories.i love the site it just doesn't seem to be as busy as it was a few years ago.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Hey...
When you have the perfect site... why fix it???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Many thanks to Anna for keeping this up! Many a site have come and gone over the years. But Anna keeps it rocking!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

pavtron wrote:Many a site have come and gone over the years. But Anna keeps it rocking!
This is the main priority. I hate sites that dies and disappears completely. But it is increasingly difficult to run a site like this due to legal and economical problems so I fully understand why it happens. There is a great risk that we might lose great kinkfriendly resources due to the focus on social media gigants these days. The small sites live a dying life and most of us will not see what happens until it is far to late.

If I get something good that are informative or well different from what is already on the site I will put it there. If you have sent me something that you think are good or if I have even told you I will add it and it has not been added please send me an email about it. Things has been messy and I might have lost some things more than my mind at times.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I will keep doing my best to keep the forum friendly, fun, informative and safe. I do not expect my work to make it to the main site, but I do believe I may one day encourage a member to create something for it. It's who I am. It's what I do.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠