Thank you

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
stevecobb76

Thank you

Post by stevecobb76 »

thank you to all the admin, staff, users, and web techs that make this site possible.
I am just a long time lurker on these forums and I dont log on very much at all. but I do come almost daily and read the stories.
Thank you all very much.
I just wish there was more people like you all around me. living with vanilla redneck biggots is hard as I am a cd. I just have no other options right now. but that is ok, this site gives me hope.
bound_jenny

Re: Thank you

Post by bound_jenny »

You're quite welcome! 8)
stevecobb76 wrote:I just wish there was more people like you all around me. living with vanilla redneck biggots is hard as I am a cd.
Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who are intolerant of anything that is different from their neatly packaged, wrapped and stamped version of reality. Fortunately, there are less and less of them, even if the rate of decline leaves much to be desired.

Bound Anna is a place for people like you to come and feel like you're among friends, even family. There's a five-letter acronym that describes how we feel - YKIOK, Your Kink Is OK.

Welcome aboard and don't be a stranger - you can have way more fun if you do more than lurk. After all, the site you admire is built mostly upon the contributions of members like you.

But if you do lurk, just mind your step - Sir C's hamsters are all over the place. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.
:hi:

As Jenny said, it has been a problem with flattened hamsters.
But I think that the spot of genetic engineering I have been doing, has made the little darlings capable of fending for themselves.

Mind your steps...

Attachments
image.jpeg
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thank you and everyone else reading this. Without you this forum would not exist. :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Let me 2nd jenny, the sir & anna.
[
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

Yes in deed... Thank You for running this site and forums! Playing moderator, developer, and operator is a ton of work.