4 letter words

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
anna
Site Admin

4 letter words

Post by anna »

Edit: This thread was split from http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1016 to keep the original thread on track. End of Edit.
anode505 wrote:a f**king machine could be cool too.

(are 4 letter words ok here?)
We (the moderator team) have discussed this before and we feel that such words are no problem since this is an adult forum. However they should be used with caution since there might be some members who do not like them. In this case there is nothing wrong with it as such a machine is called that way.
Last edited by anna on 07 Dec 2007, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
anode505

Post by anode505 »

Cool. will use with discretion. (just hate them nazi style moderators. I got slammed hard for having the word 'child' in the post, didn't matter the context , on another site)

Anna wrote:
anode505 wrote:a f**king machine could be cool too.

(are 4 letter words ok here?)
We (the moderator team) have discussed this before and we feel that such words are no problem since this is an adult forum. However they should be used with caution since there might be some members who do not like them. In this case there is nothing wrong with it as such a machine is called that way.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Sure we like four letter words (4 here for example :lol: )
it is some of the longer ones we have problems with.... :lol:
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

so... I take it that this would be a bad example...
"So, I f***ing got this f****ing new f****ing toy that is so f****ing great and it f****ing does so f****ing many f****ing things that you wouldn't f****ing believe it..."

Believe it or not, but I got a friend that talks just like that...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Yes that would be a very bad example and such a post would either be edited or completely removed.
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Ha ha ha. I talk like that after about 10 pints of ale. I'm such a pikey. :lol:
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

misQui wrote:Ha ha ha. I talk like that after about 10 pints of ale. I'm such a pikey. :lol:
Hehe, no offense, but I'd probably punch you in the face. :P
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

The reason we allowed swearing was because basically we felt that NOT allowing it would potentially ruin certain stories, for example the line...
"as he began thrusting his hard cock inside her dripping, throbbing wet cunt, she moaned with delight, like the only ever thing she desired that night was a raw, uncomplicated, good fucking...and he delivered the goods."

...does not sound the same, evoke the same emotions and / or devastate an effect quite the same as saying
"inserting his nob in her slightly moist fanny made her giggle..."
....if that was a workable example.

We'd still be offended however if you decided to use such language to harrass others for instance calling any other member a "F**ing a***hole" would not be permitted / and or likely to get your account banned or suspended.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
diyCheap

Post by diyCheap »

that's a good answer, both of you.
harassing people is not an internet way, nor a real life way...
But, It's so much easy that sometime people too weird in real life, take the opportunities in web life to insult people, as they think they're anonymous.
That's a f.....g thinking ;)
we are all adults here, and even if some youngers goes here, they choose their way, as we have all chosen it, years ago : the pool on "when did you begin sb" is quite informative: really young, before the age of 18 for the majority
Anyway, when it's not really needed for the post, we don't have to use the F.... word or so on... I mean, it's possible to be understood, with a clean chat. It's the way that make the difference between boundanna, and it's members and site as U .orn, and so on .
We are not talking here about f...g wh..e, dir.y s..ts, and so on...
we just share our experiences.
as moderators, things are different for you, because you have to choose to delete or not, and it's not easy .
swearing can be a love word, or a hate word...
everything which is hate should be banned for ever here, as it's only a friendly place, and it should remain that !
as far as we threat ourself as friends, sharing the same feelings, a swear is just a word, not something else.
for the ones who masturbate themselves when harassing people, the simple answer is "ban them" ;)
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Yep agreed, most of the time post should be kept clean but where artistic licence allows it, swearing should be allowed (for examples see my post above).

I definately agree that swearing should never be used in this forum in a way that conveys any hatred or malice.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

There is a very big difference between using the right word, slang or otherwise, for the right reason, and just plain gratuitous swearing, which has no real point anyway except vulgarity.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:
"So, I f***ing got this f****ing new f****ing toy that is so f****ing great and it f****ing does so f****ing many f****ing things that you wouldn't f****ing believe it..."

What the Fuck?!?!?

While not wanting to offend anybody, I personally feel that anyone offended by this or any similar words should simply get the fuck out.
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
Little Emma

Post by Little Emma »

i personally think that the word"fuck" can be allowed to use, only if it isn't used for offensive acts.....