SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

p_s_

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by p_s_ »

First of all, very impressive! I'm running SBBJ v2.50 on my iMac, and you've done a lot of work. Kudos!

I don't know if you're still working on this . . . or on a v3 . . . or not. But if you were, I thought of a couple of things that might count as improvements, might make the coding more straightforward, might work around some of the _difficulties_ in coding . . . or some combination thereof. For whatever they're worth, here are my thoughts...

UI/Detection

Right now, you ask for “Regions” (1-5) and “Deep Regions” (2-5), which spawns anywhere from three to five boxes (labeled 0-4), the middle three of which now might-or-might-not be deep throat regions. Would it make the programming easier to change the way these boxes get set up? What if Box 0 was renamed “T” and was meant to always represent/delineate the tip of the phallus? Similarly, what if Boxes 1 and 2 were renamed “SH1” and “SH2” and were used to define the mandatory endpoints of each suck. Then, with these three regions being MANDATORY, you could merely ask the user to input how many “Deep Regions” they desired (0-3), and these could spawn boxes labeled “DT1,” “DT2,” and “DT3.” (Or you could move this to “Session/Deep Throat,” as I’ll describe in the next section . . .)

This might make the coding simpler -- particularly when it comes to users who want to utilize the “Head must stay in mouth” option under Session/Suck Options. If they DID want that option, then once Box “T” is turned on, it must remain on else it generates a fail. You could then also have an option for “Must perform full in-and-out” (which would require the sequence “T”-on, “SH1”-on, “SH2”-on, “SH2”-off, “SH1”-off, “T”-off to avoid a fail). The third option could then be, “Doesn’t matter,” and in this case, you wouldn’t have to check for Box “T” at all -- you could just check for “SH1”-on, “SH2”-on, “SH2”-off, “SH1”-off.

Session/Deep Throat

Under “Chances,” might I suggest an alternative for “Reduction per DT Region (%)”? What if you replaced it with (first) a line that said “DT1 Frequency (%)” that was preset to 100% _and could not be changed by the user_, and then two more lines which would be greyed-out until activated by checking radio boxes which would read “DT2 Frequency (%)” and “DT3 Frequency (%).” These two would be preset to 0% but _could_ be changed by the user . . . with whatever the user assigns to these two lower lines coming _out_ of the FIRST line (so it always adds up to 100%). For example -- the user clicks the radio box for the second line and changes it to 20%. The top line updates down to 80%. Now “Random Chance %” still assigns how frequently a deep throat will come up . . . but now the later lines dictate that there will be a 1-in-5 chance of the user needing to trigger “DT2” to pass. If the user decides to bump the second line down to 15% but then check the radio box for the _third_ line and makes that 5%, the top line (while briefly updating to 85%) will still be at 80%, but now there’s a 1-in-20 chance that the user will need to trigger “DT3” to pass.

You could also then use these user inputs instead of the inputs from “UI/Detection.” If the user never checked “Trigger Deep Throat” in “Session/Punishment” and keeps “Random Chance %” at zero in “Session/Deep Throat,” then you’d just need “T,” “SH1,” and “SH2.” If the user _did_ check “Trigger Deep Throat” OR bumped “Random Chance %” to a non-zero value, then you’d have “T,” SH1,” “SH2,” and “DT1.” And filling non-zero values in the other two lines would generate regions “DT2” and “DT3.”

Also -- under “Special Feats,” might I suggest (strictly for the sake of clarity) that you put “Reward for Held DT Past Minimum (per second)” ABOVE the other prompt . . . and then rename that other prompt “Maximum Cap for Held DT Reward”?

As an additional thought -- perhaps if you stopped the suck speed timer when the deep throat hold time minimum threshold gets CROSSED . . . and then start it again when the deep throat ends. This might simultaneously respect the intent of the suck speed timer AND eliminate the conflict that arises by trying to reward a longer DT hold.

Again -- a very impressive effort, particularly as you're not in this for a paycheck or a payday. Please feel free to totally ignore any of my thoughts that you don't find worthwhile.
Ferbez

Post by Ferbez »

Greetings! This app is just amazing, I had a lot of fun with that, but one more thing - will you add running external applications as a punishment? It's 2.55 already and this thing is still not implemented... Thank you in advance!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Ferbez wrote:Greetings! This app is just amazing, I had a lot of fun with that, but one more thing - will you add running external applications as a punishment? It's 2.55 already and this thing is still not implemented... Thank you in advance!
Welcome to Bound Anna, Ferbez!
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

I have no idea what it would take ,but why isn't there a version for windows 10.i sure miss the sbbj I was using on my windows 7.
spry if I am asking too much.but at least your cd player works.
Shannon SteelSlave

tiemeupalso wrote:I have no idea what it would take ,but why isn't there a version for windows 10.i sure miss the sbbj I was using on my windows 7.
spry if I am asking too much.but at least your cd player works.
Have you checked firewall, security settings on your computer? Maybe it is blocking unsigned or otherwise unvetted software.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Recently I was able to compile and run this on a Raspberry Pi 2B. I had to make some changes to the code so it would compile with the newer version of Qt and I thought I'd share those with you:

Code: Select all

diff -r -u -a -x '*.[ao]' ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/mainwindow.cpp ./mainwindow.cpp
--- ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/mainwindow.cpp	2015-08-01 07:56:10.000000000
+++ ./mainwindow.cpp	2020-05-04 20:05:21.624036654
@@ -28,6 +28,7 @@
 #include <QSettings>
 #include <QMessageBox>
 #include <QStringList>
+#include <QTabBar>
 #include <QDebug>
 #include "debugHelp.hpp"
 #include "about.hpp"
@@ -148,7 +149,7 @@

// Camera setup
     emit splashMessage(tr("Intializing camera..."));
-    ui->tabWidget->tabBar()->setVisible(false);
+    ui->tabWidget->tabBar()->hide();
     if (settings_) {
         cameraModule_.settings(*settings_);
         cameraModule_.deviceDialogAutoStart();      // Start cam. if found in settings
@@ -981,7 +982,11 @@
  */
 void MainWindow::on_actionSettings_triggered(bool checked)
 {
-    ui->tabWidget->tabBar()->setVisible(checked);
+    if (checked) {
+        ui->tabWidget->tabBar()->show();
+    } else {
+        ui->tabWidget->tabBar()->hide();
+    }
     ui->actionSelect_Camera->setEnabled(!checked);
     ui->actionSet_Colors->setEnabled(!checked);
     ui->actionRun->setEnabled(!checked);
diff -r -u -a -x '*.[ao]' ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/myapplication.hpp ./myapplication.hpp
--- ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/myapplication.hpp	2015-08-01 07:56:10.000000000
+++ ./myapplication.hpp	2020-05-04 18:53:29.405126541
@@ -19,7 +19,7 @@
 #ifndef APPLICATION_HPP
 #define APPLICATION_HPP
 #include "mainwindow.hpp"
-#include <QtGui>
+#include <QtWidgets>
 #include <QApplication>

class MyApplication : public QApplication {
diff -r -u -a -x '*.[ao]' ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/sbbj.pro ./sbbj.pro
--- ../../bjt/sbbj_opencv/sbbj.pro	2015-08-01 07:56:10.000000000
+++ ./sbbj.pro	2020-05-04 18:53:36.908933491
@@ -1,6 +1,7 @@
 # ==================================================================
 # ==================================================================
 QT += gui
+QT += widgets
 TEMPLATE = app
 TARGET = sbbj
By the way, it is easy to combine a Raspberry Pi with a relay board and control all kinds of things... hint, hint
Shannon SteelSlave

Send me a PM, BoundInKasugai. We need your skills.
👠👠
preat0rian

Post by preat0rian »

Can anyone please give me a link where I can download SBBJ for Mac?
I have macbook pro running Catalina. I've been using SBBJ on my Sony VAIO and I totally LOVE IT!!!
Unfortunately, that lap top is dead now :(((
Thanks in advance!
I've been using boundanna tips for many many years but this is my first post ever in here!

I really appreciate all the work people are doing !
GREAT JOB!
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, preat0rian
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome preat0rian and thanks for the appreciation. I don't know if it exists for a Mac. If not, let's hope there is a developer for Mac among the members who is willing to take on this task.
stereodan

Post by stereodan »

preat0rian wrote:Can anyone please give me a link where I can download SBBJ for Mac?
I have macbook pro running Catalina. I've been using SBBJ on my Sony VAIO and I totally LOVE IT!!!
Unfortunately, that lap top is dead now :(((
Thanks in advance!
I've been using boundanna tips for many many years but this is my first post ever in here!

I really appreciate all the work people are doing !
GREAT JOB!
There is a link for the Mac version in the first post of this thread.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I don't know if it exists for a Mac. If not, let's hope there is a developer for Mac among the members who is willing to take on this task.
@stereodan: Stupid of me not to check first. :oops: :facepalm:
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Does the win7 version also works on win 10?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i havent been able to get it to work yet.i hate it.

i loved that progam was great on windows 7 but my comp crashed.
i went and bought a windows 10 machine and the first thing i loaded onto to it was sbbj.
i miss my win 7 comp.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tiemeupalso wrote:i havent been able to get it to work yet.i hate it.

i loved that progam was great on windows 7 but my comp crashed.
i went and bought a windows 10 machine and the first thing i loaded onto to it was sbbj.
i miss my win 7 comp.
Yes, I understand you. And soon Windows 11 will come instead of Windows 10. :cry:
The only thing that might be good about it is that the blue screen of the heavy errors disappears and it now becomes a black screen so that you feel more like you are in mourning. :rofl:

I hope I can still disable the UEFI to easily boot from USB with Linux programs. But with the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0, I don't have a good eye for it. :cry: