SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Should an arduino be used instead of some sort of relay board?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
lollypopcd

Post by lollypopcd »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Lollypop.
Do you mean you are looking for a relay board?
yes

i have an old 4 channel one from years ago but that doesnt work

if you can point me in the direction of anything that would work with the tarianer i would be very greatfull
greatporter

Post by greatporter »

Hello folks,

I am usually lurking around the forums but never really post something. Anyways, here I am - trying this SBBJ2 out.

Fiddling with the programm for the first time, It was apparent to me that you can easily cheat in this program. If I set the zones and colors and start the session, I can just slide my head besides or above the dildo (depending on where the camera is located) instead of actually deepthroating it. Please correct me if I'm wrong or If I miss some settings here. My initial reaction was "this could be avoided if you could select two camera's to set them up from multiple anlges, so that both angles have to see the dildo's color disappear in your throat to confirm the successful deepthroat.

Again, I am a newbie when it comes to this program, so please correct me or show me how it's done.

Thanks in advance!
Shannon SteelSlave

Good to meet you Porter.
I think someone was working on using a colour recognizer and leds built into the shaft. Might help with cheating.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
greatporter

Post by greatporter »

Hey Shannon,

thanks for the quick response.

Well, wouldn't that still leave me with the possibility to cover those LEDs in the same way? (my head blocks out the entire zone, no matter if there is LEDs behind it right?) In my eyes the only way to not cheat would be to have a second camera from a different angle. Again, apologies if I overlook some obvious trick here.
Shannon SteelSlave

I do remember hearing that someone was working on an anti cheat for this. Pretty sure it was mostly on the hardware end (giggity).
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hello greatporter, maybe these posts can help you.
The LDRs only react when it is completely dark, so when the entire dildo is in the mouth, closed off from the light of the room. And because they are attached to the dildo on both sides, it doesn't help to put one side in the dark by putting your cheek against an LDR.
The condition is that your hands and feet are tied and cannot reach the dildo.
greatporter

Post by greatporter »

Thanks for the link. That could surely work. However, unfortunately I am unable to build this on my own as I have zero technical background to craft such things on my own :(
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Hey guys. I'm sorry i didn't see that earlier. I was running all over the place these last few months. I posted an update about the progress of my program here. viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14562
Shannon SteelSlave

Let me know when you want that thread or any of its posts released to public forum. Great Porter seems to have particular interest in it. I updated your link to point to the newly released Software thread
👠👠
Hdkf

Post by Hdkf »

Hi there. New to all this.

I tried compiling on Ubuntu 20.04. As there's no Makefile, I issued qmake to get one, but that seems to be missing includes in the Makefile.

Am I missing something? What's the way to build and what are the build dependencies?
Shannon SteelSlave

Aloha from Bound Anna, H
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Hdkf.
Just wait sometime, probably other members can help you with your compiling when they log in.
Hdkf

Post by Hdkf »

Hm, no one able to give a little hint?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hdkf wrote:Hm, no one able to give a little hint?
Have you done the dpkg's from viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7980#p57259 or a more recent version because that is already from 2014?
Or "sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade -y" in a terminal?
No idea of this work, but maybe ... ?