SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

firefinal1

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by firefinal1 »

I just fired up a very old Win 7 computer for just this program :) Happy i kept it, even tho its like really old.

Using the webcam from that computer including the program to check the sucks... while using my 4K webcam with my new computer to broadcast.

Gonna be a fun afternoon i guess.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Hey everyone.

I've been gone along time and I'm not sure if I'm back or not. Someone pm-ed me for source code (you can find it in the 3rd post of this thread), and it got me fiddling through the code. I looked at the first posts in this thread and the language wasn't clear, the latest windows downloads are STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE. I just uploaded a minor version update from 2.52 to 2.55 which as far as I can see added a test button to hear the audio sounds. And FYI these versions are working on my Windows 10 Pro (v1909 build 18363.1256) installation.

- kevlar
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

kevlar wrote:Hey everyone.
I've been gone along time and I'm not sure if I'm back or not.
- kevlar
Thanks, Kevlar, for logging in and updating your messages. Some members will be happy with it. :hi:
5t3v3

Post by 5t3v3 »

kevlar wrote:Hey everyone.

I've been gone along time and I'm not sure if I'm back or not. Someone pm-ed me for source code (you can find it in the 3rd post of this thread), and it got me fiddling through the code. I looked at the first posts in this thread and the language wasn't clear, the latest windows downloads are STILL ON THE FIRST PAGE. I just uploaded a minor version update from 2.52 to 2.55 which as far as I can see added a test button to hear the audio sounds. And FYI these versions are working on my Windows 10 Pro (v1909 build 18363.1256) installation.

- kevlar
Thanks for keeping this up to date!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Is anyone still interested in this thing?

I see a few other posts/projects that have taken up the torch and written their own version of this sort of software. These may have surpassed what I have done here. I'm back now on a coding revival, which can go for months or years or no where. So do I go, or should I stop? Please let me know. A different C++ project would probably be good career wise.

I have had a blast for two weeks going through my old code and making sure it now compiles with all the new this, that, and the other thing... v3 is much better than v2 in theory, but still does not work yet. Should I continue? Inspiring minds want to know.

btw - binge watching 10 seasons of the walking dead is grrglflup. Drama, lots of character building, unusual plots.,lots of GROSS.... cant believe want happened to Glen.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Many are interested, most too shy to post, but I can assure you, that there is, and will always be interest in this program. Thank you for your work, Kevlar.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Keep it up, but don't forget to have fun yourself for making it. Thanks in advance, Kevlar.
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Definitely! In my opinion that program is one of the best things that has happened to the community.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

kevlar wrote:Is anyone still interested in this thing?
Very much so, it is the only one that works under Linux. Looking forward to version 3!
Wantsbdsm

Post by Wantsbdsm »

I am definitely not an expert programmer... Kevlar has done an EXCELLENT job in even creating such a program and should be commended!!!

I am struggling as to how to tie in my Audino board program into the trainer... ANY help would be so greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance!!!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Wantsbdsm wrote:I am definitely not an expert programmer... Kevlar has done an EXCELLENT job in even creating such a program and should be commended!!!

I am struggling as to how to tie in my Audino board program into the trainer... ANY help would be so greatly appreciated... Thank you in advance!!!
I know a little bit about the Arduino. I'm not that familiar with using it with other programs and/or websites, but you can always contact me with a PM. If it is also of interest to other members, I will put it in the forum.
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

Long time ago since I was using this program, wanted to give it a new try.

Using windows 11 now, I cannot seem to get the correct webcam settings, it is very lagging all te time. (and when i just wanted to record a video in another program, like teams it works fine....
Tried it on my windows 10 laptop same problem.

anyone knows how to deal with this?
lollypopcd

Post by lollypopcd »

long term user of the fantastic sbbj here

could some one please suggest where i can purchase a relay board that works with the trainner . i have many deviant ideas but cant find a realy board that work

thank you all
Last edited by lollypopcd on 14 Sep 2022, 17:53, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lollypop.
Do you mean you are looking for a relay board?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the forum, lollypopcd. I don't know where you can buy it. :oops: :(