Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.2

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello again from Barcelona :hi:

New program:
(Click on the banner to download)

I was surfing the forum when I readed this thread were a user was asking for an audio detector... so I decided to park for a while the program I was working on and speed up a unfinished project.

What does this program does?
It checks that you trigger (or not) a sound detector doing noize over a determinated level of sound.

It combines cycles of forced silence with cycles of sound triggering, and when you reach the desired number of triggers it sets you free.

Obviously you can setup the required sound levels, the number of desired triggers to finish the session, being teased when failing, if pay with more time tied when failing, random teasing and random number of required triggers, anti-shutdown or reboot blocking, save configurations, a security max time tied limit and all the stuff that a good selfbondage program requires.

Here you can see some screenshoots of the program:

(the icon... I love it!!)

I want to thank The_Slinky for testing it.

Needless to say that any feedback will be welcomed (and new features, of course).

Here I paste some of the possible scenarios described in the instructions manual included with the zip of the program:
• Try to gag yourself and put a headset under your nose. Now you’ll have to keep your breath while the Forced Silence cycle to do not trigger the sound detector:
Untitled.png
• Insert into you and secure a headset. Now you’ll have to fuck a dildo to grab the headset and trigger the sound detector:
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (17.82 KiB) Viewed 20297 times

• Secure a microphone to your bottom. You’ll have to spank yourself to trigger the sound detector:
Untitled3.png
Here there are some of the features of the program:
  • · Doesn't need to be installed to work
    · Battery checking, anti reboot, anti shutdown system
    · Works on Windows 7, Vista, Xp and 2000
    · Detailed instructions manual included with the program (pdf file)
    · You have to input the number of required triggers to finish the session
    ·You have to set the required time to perform the triggers
    · Possible to play sessions with random triggers
    · You can setup a maximum time tied
    · Is possible save your configuration
    · Is possible to exit at any time pressing escape on the keyboard.
    · You can setup to play random teasing option.
    · Possible to choose if add time and how much time will be added to the countdownon fails
Greets from Barcelona
Last edited by qwerty212 on 24 Apr 2012, 23:31, edited 5 times in total.
bluemaniana

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0

Post by bluemaniana »

You are GENIUS man, GENIUS! Thanks a lot! On Win7 32bit works great :) I can not wait to see the program from the avatar :)

:gag: :hi:
lianray

Post by lianray »

Thanks again for another great application to fit in with the fun ;)

There is one issue in regard to the x64 version though. As you can see in the attached jpeg (32 bit top, 64 bit bottom, can't upload two images ;)), the screenshot for the 32 bit version shows labels with images working for buttons. However in the 64 bit version it works for buttons with text as the label element, but not for images in the label element.

Cheers
Attachments
x32topx64bottom.jpg
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bluemaniana wrote:You are GENIUS man, GENIUS! Thanks a lot! On Win7 32bit works great :) I can not wait to see the program from the avatar :)

:gag: :hi:
:oops: Cheers! Anyway there is going to be another program before the Tiptoes one... Image
lianray wrote:Thanks again for another great application to fit in with the fun ;)

There is one issue in regard to the x64 version though. As you can see in the attached jpeg (32 bit top, 64 bit bottom, can't upload two images ;)), the screenshot for the 32 bit version shows labels with images working for buttons. However in the 64 bit version it works for buttons with text as the label element, but not for images in the label element.

Cheers
That's weird. I'll compile it again, but I'll need someone to test that it works in a 64 bits OS.

Thanks for the feedback.
bluemaniana

Post by bluemaniana »

Another? Any details? :D
lianray

Post by lianray »

I tried downloading the file again now at 2012/04/22 00:00 GMT+1, but the image labels are still missing on the x64 version.
I'm running windows 7 x64 btw.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bluemaniana wrote:Another? Any details? :D
Only boys can use it.

lianray wrote:I tried downloading the file again now at 2012/04/22 00:00 GMT+1, but the image labels are still missing on the x64 version.
I'm running windows 7 x64 btw.
I was busy watching my favourite soccer team losing the spanish league.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sqe4w160842422m
The link in the first message has been updated too.

Greets from Barcelona
Last edited by qwerty212 on 24 Apr 2012, 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
lianray

Post by lianray »

Still the same issue Qwerty, however the 32 bit version is working perfectly though ;). Since I guess noone is running this on an Itanium cpu, I wouldn't worry too much ^^.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:Still the same issue Qwerty, however the 32 bit version is working perfectly though ;). Since I guess noone is running this on an Itanium cpu, I wouldn't worry too much ^^.
Yes, but I love that things works as espected...

What about the program itself? Any feedback?

Greets from Barcelona
jason88888

Post by jason88888 »

lianray wrote:Still the same issue Qwerty, however the 32 bit version is working perfectly though ;). Since I guess noone is running this on an Itanium cpu, I wouldn't worry too much ^^.
I can confirm the same problem, running Win7 64 bit. I would also agree to lianray, I don't see any benefit of a special x64 version since the normal version runs just fine.
lianray

Post by lianray »

After doing some test runs I can give the following remarks

- Green timer bar to the left seems off, it does not represent the correct time for the current phase, unless that isn't intended?
- Pause between noise and silence phase is not running for the same time as it is entered, mostly much longer.
- Randomized amount of triggers nearly always returns a message when starting that the lower bound is larger than the upper bound when it is not. Inverting the entries (lower at top, upper at bottom) does not help.
- Input for lower and upper bound for amount of triggers is only allowing 2 characters to be typed, since the limit is 999, the limit should be raised to three.

I'll try to find a way to reproduce the thirth remark from a blank slate config file. The first two remarks are probably just bugs with the wrong variables placed at some critical spots.

*** How to reproduce ***
Run program
Fill in the form with any setting you want
Save the setting
Quit
Run program (settings loaded)
Set lower limit below 100
Set upper limit above 100
The bounds error will occur when running the session. If both limits are below 100 or above 100 it works.

Thanks for the program Qwerty, allready did one scenario with it, the random tease is awesome in combination with the silence mode (using abox and toysoldiers mp3's with your random music selector)
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:After doing some test runs I can give the following remarks

- Green timer bar to the left seems off, it does not represent the correct time for the current phase, unless that isn't intended?
It works fine on my computer. Does it have a big difference between real time and showed one? How much time did you input?
lianray wrote: - Pause between noise and silence phase is not running for the same time as it is entered, mostly much longer.
That happened to me in the first beta, I thought that I've solved in the first public release. Does anybody else have the same problem?
I will check it. What OS are you running?
lianray wrote: - Randomized amount of triggers nearly always returns a message when starting that the lower bound is larger than the upper bound when it is not. Inverting the entries (lower at top, upper at bottom) does not help.
Same as above, the first beta got the same problem, I though I fixed it (and in my computer it works fine)
lianray wrote: - Input for lower and upper bound for amount of triggers is only allowing 2 characters to be typed, since the limit is 999, the limit should be raised to three.
Using the Upanddown arrows you can get numbers over 99 triggers (the input box is very little and writting 3 digits are not allowed, never noticed that, thanks for pointing to that bug)
lianray wrote: I'll try to find a way to reproduce the thirth remark from a blank slate config file. The first two remarks are probably just bugs with the wrong variables placed at some critical spots.

*** How to reproduce ***
Run program
Fill in the form with any setting you want
Save the setting
Quit
Run program (settings loaded)
Set lower limit below 100
Set upper limit above 100
The bounds error will occur when running the session. If both limits are below 100 or above 100 it works.
Oh, now I see what do you mean. That's weird. I'll check it. Thanks again for the feedback.
lianray wrote: Thanks for the program Qwerty, allready did one scenario with it, the random tease is awesome in combination with the silence mode (using abox and toysoldiers mp3's with your random music selector)
Glad that you find it interesting :)

OK, I have updated the prgram to version 1.0.1

Now you can write 3 numbers in the required triggers input (and also in the random required triggers and in the safety time limit input).

And the random issue has been solved. The link to the new version is in the first post and here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?sqe4w160842422m
Last edited by qwerty212 on 24 Apr 2012, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
lianray

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.1

Post by lianray »

Thanks Qwerty, random issue indeed is fixed.

I used a stopwatch to check on time it takes for the "in between" phase to complete.
For example with the following settings:

Seconds to trigger the sound detector: 10
Seconds in silence between triggers; 20
Pause between Noize/silence: 2

This was the result:
Noize phase: 10s
In between: 20s
Silence phase: 20s
in between: 20s
noize phase: 10s

So based on that, I'd say that the in between phase uses the same time as the silence phase instead of it's own. I tested this with other time settings as well and the results had the same proportions.

The timer bar is not working correctly on my system (Win7 x64), I haven't found any pattern in it yet though.
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.1

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:Thanks Qwerty, random issue indeed is fixed.

I used a stopwatch to check on time it takes for the "in between" phase to complete.

This was the result:

So based on that, I'd say that the in between phase uses the same time as the silence phase instead of it's own. I tested this with other time settings as well and the results had the same proportions.

The timer bar is not working correctly on my system (Win7 x64), I haven't found any pattern in it yet though.
This is very interesting (during coding I used to use the same time for the 3 values for testing).

I'm going to check it.

Wouldn't you like to apply as member of the Software Development Usergroup?
Your feedback i really apreciatted.
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.2

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:Thanks Qwerty, random issue indeed is fixed.

This was the result:

This is very interesting (during coding I used to use the same time for the 3 values for testing).

I'm going to check it.

Wouldn't you like to apply as member of the Software Development Usergroup?
Your feedback i really apreciatted.

EDIT: Ouch, that hurts!!! I called the waiting time looking at the silence time variable :oops:

Link to version 1.0.2: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B7G1l- ... G91bEpNQTg (all links in the thread have been also updated)