Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

lianray

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.1

Post by lianray »

qwerty212 wrote:
This is very interesting (during coding I used to use the same time for the 3 values for testing).

I'm going to check it.

Wouldn't you like to apply as member of the Software Development Usergroup?
Your feedback i really apreciatted.
I actually applied ;) But Lokit is away for some time.
lianray

Re: Selfbondage Sound Studio 1.0.2

Post by lianray »

Seems one post of mine is hidden in this topic ^^.

Anyway Qwerty, I did apply for the development user group, but Lokit hasn't been on the forum for a while.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:Seems one post of mine is hidden in this topic ^^.

Anyway Qwerty, I did apply for the development user group, but Lokit hasn't been on the forum for a while.
Unfortunately LoKiT is very busy at the moment. You should pm directly to Anna (I hate to send to her even more work).

Greets from Barcelona
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

Good find Lianray. And to QWERTY, I say keep up the good work man, I really love your stuff
lianray

Post by lianray »

Hey Qwerty,

In regard to the timer bar, I think the following is happening:

During silence: uses noize time
During pause: correct?
During noize: uses silence time

Cheers,

Lianray
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

lianray wrote:Hey Qwerty,

In regard to the timer bar, I think the following is happening:

During silence: uses noize time
During pause: correct?
During noize: uses silence time

Cheers,

Lianray
I'll check it tomorrow. Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Greets from Barcelona
esclavomuysumiso

Post by esclavomuysumiso »

hi, seems a fun program.

I would like to try it, ideas for SILENCE scenarios and NOISE scenarios? i can´t imagine both scenarios in the same game.

Qwerty que puedo hacer como tareas mientras estoy en los periodos de silencio y en los periodos de ruido, por favor dame ideas que no se me ocurren.

Thanks
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

esclavomuysumiso wrote:hi, seems a fun program.

I would like to try it, ideas for SILENCE scenarios and NOISE scenarios? i can´t imagine both scenarios in the same game.

Qwerty que puedo hacer como tareas mientras estoy en los periodos de silencio y en los periodos de ruido, por favor dame ideas que no se me ocurren.

Thanks
Pues hijo mío, con el programa viene un PDF con instrucciones y en él encontrarás 4 posibles escenarios al final (por favor míratelo porque escribir las instrucciones me lleva muchísimo tiempo, de hecho es lo que me frena a la hora de traducir más programas al castellano, el tener que traducir los pdf con los manuales).

Si no te sirven los ejemplos puedes probrar a pedir un escenario en el foro de escenarios. Piensa que es un foro más genérico que éste y con más visitantes.

Saludos.

With the program comes a pdf with the instructions and in it you'll find 4 possible scenarios at the end of the document (please take a look at it because writing the instructions manual takes me a lot of time, in fact is what it keeps me from translating more programs to spanish: having to translate the whole pdf with the instruction manuals).

If you do not find useful the examples included with the pdf you can try to ask for ideas in the scenarios forum. Consider that it is more generic than this subforum and it has more visitants
mechwilliam

Post by mechwilliam »

Yet another great invention :)
Thanks a lot for your hard work, will definitely put this to 'good' use ;)
BD_SiMon

Post by BD_SiMon »

I think it's one of the underestimated software, I guess part of the reason is because it detects any sound, not just spanking sound, which makes it's unsuitable as a self-spank trainer since one can cheat simply by screaming.
What I would like to share is my experience with adding the aforementioned functionality by using input sound mixer (I use free VoiceMeeter Banana).
The idea is basically to cut off frequencies of human voice leaving the ones which are produced by spanking, thus making cheating by screaming impossible. This can be done since a human voice has a frequency up to 1 kHz and sound of a plastic ruler hitting skin peaks around 8 kHz.
Thus, setting input equalizer to have a peak wave between 7 and 9 kHz while the rest frequencies are bottomed makes any screaming practically undetectable. The only problem is that it dampers spanking sound as well, but still detectable louder than screaming. My SoundStudio setting is 5 for minimum level and around 10 for maximum. Screaming top of my lungs I can reach only 5 percent mark, but with a few spanks during set window (5 seconds is enough for me) the max level can be reached, avoiding punishment. Also I use directional microphone (cardioid pattern) which might help to cut off screaming sounds, since I put it close to where the spanking sound is coming from, but I think a cheaper one should do as well.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Simon
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, BD_SiMon. Thanks for the update and improvement of this software.
bowhug123

Post by bowhug123 »

Can someone please post the current link for this software.

When I go to download it I get a dropbox error saying that it contains a virus and only the owner can download it.

Any hints?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠