Selfbondage Memory Game: Question Creation thread

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game 1.0, Question Creation thread

Post by qwerty212 »

Kelly1980 wrote:Brilliant game--thank you so much for creating and sharing it!
Welcome to the forum.
Thanks to you for your words.
Kelly1980 wrote:A question about questions:

Does the game randomly select the images every time I play the game, or does it just go through the list of images in order (starting with 00001.jpg, then 00002.jpg, and so on...)?
They are showed randomly.
Kelly1980 wrote:I ask because I have an idea about using trick questions to add some "risk" to the game, but it would only really work if the images are selected randomly. Here is the idea:

1. Take one of the original images from the "Images1" folder, copy it to a new file, and rename it (for example: "zdom1.jpg")

2. Create a new image for the "Images2" folder (called zdom2.jpg) of a smug-looking dominatrix, with a caption (in the image) explaining that she's decided to "spare you the humiliation of getting a question wrong and simply keep you bound for the entire duration!"

3. Create a new image for the "Images3" folder (called zdom3.jpg) with a caption reading something to the effect of "Enjoy, slave!"

4. Create a question file (zdom1.txt) that deliberately has no correct answer--for example, all the answers are "Yes, Mistress!" and the final line of the .txt file is something like XXXXX so that there is no option but to fail and have to spend the entire time tied up.

The idea is to put just a few of these "trap" image/question sets in the main folders, and if the game happens to pick one of them, the player will end up staying bound for the duration no matter how good his/her memory is, because the "dominatrix" decided it should be that way! Should be very frustrating after making it through the whole card game!

However, this would only works if the game selects the images randomly every time you play it. If it simply goes through the list in alphabetical order, I doesn't seem like it would work (until the game works its way down to zdom1.txt)

I hope I am being clear with this question.
If we consider that even with my poor English level I have understand what you mean... yes, you have been very clear. It's an evil idea...
I love it!! But I don't know if people will think the same.
Kelly1980 wrote:Thank you again for your hard work! I wish I had the skills to contribute!

-K
I'm sure that a person with an evil mind like yours can contribute perfectly (in fact if someone wants to contribute but s/he doesn't have the time a good contribution can be just send vua pm images that can be used for creating questions).

Greets from Barcelona
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

Last edited by GoneAndDeleted on 01 Dec 2016, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Those are brilliant. Do you mind if I include your images in the first post and with the SMG Question Creator package?

So far we got the Question Pack from Auandi: http://www.mediafire.com/?vdzuw5m6v642gkb
and your Question Pack.

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Greets from Barcelona
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

Last edited by GoneAndDeleted on 01 Dec 2016, 14:11, edited 1 time in total.
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

Last edited by GoneAndDeleted on 01 Dec 2016, 14:13, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

I spent a lot of time lookin for images (time that now I can't dedicate to create new Questions Packs).

I'm going to do a zip and I'll send to you a pm with the link.

Thanks a lot.

At the moment I'm doing a tutorial about how to edit images. I guess that more people will join when finished.

Greets from Barcelona
newsb

Post by newsb »

GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Here there are some of the images I finally didn't included in the first Question Pack:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hq17ul5b12u320c

I hope that you find some of them useful.

Greets from Barcelona
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

psilocybin1212 wrote:Just so every one is aware, Ill keep the same file title "xxx000". my next upload will be the previous one and new additions. I was able to shrink the file size of the first dozen or so by half. With the same file names you can just "copy and replace" Nothing has changed from the first upload other than file size.

My goal is to have approx 50+ pictures/questions in my next update. If anyone else wants to help me find pictures please post your links or pm them to me. Finding pictures is the most time consuming, so if you got a few favorite links lets see them. The more pics, the more questions. :mrgreen:
Here you have another set of images:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?51z7zzw2iuzcic8

I'm working on a little script to update the Question Pack. Verify that the new Question Pack have the 4 folders, that all the folders do have the same files (and the same file name) and copy the contents to the old Question Pack.

Greets from Barcelona
GoneAndDeleted

Post by GoneAndDeleted »

qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

psilocybin1212 wrote:ya thats my upload from yesterday... was the file i uploaded useable as is? I had all the folders and stuff right correct?
Give sometime to finish the script man :D

I'm not a programmer, so I need more time that a real programmer to get the same results... but yes, your Question Pack is correct.
(more than correct, is perfect).

Did you used the SMG Question Creator to do the text files?
GoneAndDeleted

Re: Selfbondage Memory Game: Question Creation thread

Post by GoneAndDeleted »