Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kinbaku

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, waterwefa. Hopefully the procedure Shannon gave will work.
Just let us know. :hi:
waterwefa

Post by waterwefa »

I wish ot would have work but the link is broken. I'm actually looking for the motion detector and the memory game.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

waterwefa wrote:I wish ot would have work but the link is broken. I'm actually looking for the motion detector and the memory game.
I found this link. Choose the right operating system in this link.
When you download it, you get a *.zip file in your download folder. When you open this and the folder inside you get a *.exe for Windows 10 together with a manual.
In the manual you can click on "contact" and contact with mail the creator. I think it is best with google translate or with a Spanish person to translate your question also in Spanish.
Maybe you need also the program Silverlight, but here too, Windows support ended on October 12, 2021.

Last week I saw a course https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfiRJ1qgToc of Arduino combined with Python (OpenCV Python) with which it is also possible to make a motion detector with all kinds of extra possibilities (arduino sends a signal to vibrator, ...).
For the sphere in the last part of the video I used an old broken LED bulb that I cut open. Also to see if one of the LEDs is broken and could be repaired. Unfortunately I think something is going wrong in the IC. And because there is no number on it, I can't find any information about it. :cry: But at least I now have a nice bulb for my rainbow LED lamp. :D
waterwefa

Post by waterwefa »

Damn it i can't download microsoft silverlight. I have win11 ='(
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

waterwefa wrote:Damn it i can't download microsoft silverlight. I have win11 ='(
And I have tried it with a PIR sensor, but the least you move then you have already a reaction and I couldn't keep completely still for so long in the corner as a penalty spot. :oops: :cry:
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

This is an old thread; does the program still work in 2023 using later versions of Windows?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Seems like windows 11 will not work here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
muestrom

Post by muestrom »

I found a way to run it under Windows 11.
Silverfast is no longer supported by Microsoft, but there are still downloads available, e.g.
https://www.chip.de/downloads/Microsoft ... 98108.html
Download and install silverfast.
Next problem is that the program detects movements, the background of the slider turns red, but this is not recognized by the program. It works when you set the compatibility option to Windows XP SP3 AND if you set the display option system wide to 100% (which is usually 150% on high DPI displays). As an alternative to the display setting to 100% you can click "change high DPI settings" in compatibility options and select the last option "overwrite behaviour with high DPI settings" and select "application". However, some text is cropped in the latter case.
Hope this helps. (I use the Gerrman version of Win 11, so the text of the options will be somewhat different.)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, muestrom.
And thank you for the help with the Motion Detector.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Muestrom
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠