Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello from Barcelona.

Updated version of the Selfbondage Motion Detector

What does this program do?
This program runs a countdown and when timer ends it runs the desired release method but during the countdown it does motion detection so if you move it can tease you using external teasing devices or it can add time to the countdown (at the first movement or after a determinated number of movements).
It also can tease you when you make noise and can take pictures of you every time that you are teased. Webcam required. It also requires that the computer where it is executed has silverlgiht plugin installed.

• · Doesn't need to be installed to work
    · Battery checking, anti reboot, anti shutdown system
    · Works on Windows 7, Vista, Xp and 2000
    · Detailed instructions manual included with the program (pdf file)
    · You have to input how long d'you want to wait and the program will run a countdown. Wen countdown ends it will run any desired external program (visit the Pain and exit post to get some info about releasing and teasing methods ruled by computers) or open the cd tray letting a key drop to let you be free.
    · Possible to play sessions with random time
    · You can setup to play random timed session knowing how much time left (in version 1.0 in random timed sessions you just get random words on the counter)
    · Possible to setup that if you make noise during the session the program teases you (microphone and external hardware required)
    · You can setup being teased randomly by the program even when you are in silence and haven't moved.
    · Possible to increase countdown timer when you make noise
    · Possible to increase countdown timer when you move
    · You can setup to allow up to 9 movements before being teased
    · The program takes pictures of you every time you are teased (and saves it with a time stamp)
ImageImageImageImageImage

You can find the Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 here:

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 English (Adding Minutes)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 English (Adding Seconds)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 Spanish (Adding Minutes)

Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 Spanish (Adding Seconds)

Hope you like it.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 15 Apr 2012, 01:46, edited 9 times in total.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by LoKiT »

You can download the program here:
Errr, sorry to tell you this but its broken ?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Now everything is ok.
(I needed to create the post to copy it and create the pdf with the instructions without doing so much work :D )

If nobody finds a bug I will post it in the normal software forum.

Any recommendations about how to improve the instruction mnual to make it look more professional will be welcomed.
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

I dont know if it is just with me, but, the image in my webcam is upside down.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jennifer.bh wrote:I dont know if it is just with me, but, the image in my webcam is upside down.
Hello jennifer.bh, inside the webcam folder there is an html file (is the one that showes the webcam stream on the screen). Could you please open it double clicking (it may be opened with your default browser)??

Thanks for testing the program
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

qwerty212 wrote:
jennifer.bh wrote:I dont know if it is just with me, but, the image in my webcam is upside down.
Hello jennifer.bh, inside the webcam folder there is an html file (is the one that showes the webcam stream on the screen). Could you please open it double clicking (it may be opened with your default browser)??

I opened it and it is the same: the image is upside down. :(
I will try in another computer. As soon as I've tested, I will post the results.

Thanks
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jennifer.bh wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:

I opened it and it is the same: the image is upside down. :(
I will try in another computer. As soon as I've tested, I will post the results.

Thanks
Ok, so if even trying this webpage: http://www.silverlighttoys.com/Samples/ ... erSandbox/ you get twisted image then is a silvelight problem (with your webcam or with your silverlight installation).

Do you mind to uninstall and install silverlgiht again? Can you test the program with another webcam (a PS2 eyetoy works too i you install the drivers).

Greets from Barcelona
jamesshaw78

Post by jamesshaw78 »

removed
Last edited by jamesshaw78 on 21 Jun 2014, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

jamesshaw78 wrote:When the first replier said it doesn't work, he mean the program itself; not the link to the download.

Same here, the camera opens normally, right side up, but the right panel for setup is frozen.

Could it be because I use Windows XP and not Windows 7?

james
No, the first replier was talking about the link because I writted the post before uploading the program (and he was watching at the moment).
This thread was posted before on the Software Development Usergroup subforum.

I haven't a xp machine here to test, but when I go back to home I'll test it.

Anyone with xp can try the program? Thanks for the feedback.

Greets from BArcelona
esclavomuysumiso

Post by esclavomuysumiso »

working fine with XP, i will try it tonite with sound teasing too, any suggestion to put myself in bondage? and the settings for a rookie player?

thank you
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

esclavomuysumiso wrote:working fine with XP, i will try it tonite with sound teasing too, any suggestion to put myself in bondage? and the settings for a rookie player?

thank you

Or if you do not have an archor point you can put the laptop in a shell behind of you and an external monitor (or flat tv) in front of you.

If you play with the latop on a high position remember to tie the key to the laptop with a shoe lace to prevent it to fall to the floor!!

And please take a look at this thread where a guy got some problems in a session while using this program: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =11&t=5053

Greets from Barcelona
GirlyAnna

Post by GirlyAnna »

Well done qweryt212 , these little programs are excellent. I must confess I've not tried them out properly yet, but only 'cos I'm working on incorporating them into my own scenarios. (still got to work out a good backup)

One comment I would make is that I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm indulging in a bit of self-bondage I tend not to make any noise, so the 'penalty' of making some sound is not really applicable, in my case it'll never trigger.

However, what about changing the function of the noise detection to operate in reverse?

What I mean is forcing the subject to make some noise in order to continue the countdown. One idea would be that the program needs to hear a sound every minute else the countdown pauses, or more time is added. Then a some type of noise producer, (at the moment I'm thinking of bells attached to my nipple clips!) would have to 'ring' every minute, regardless of how uncomfortable the production of the sound is.

Anyway, it's just a thought.

Thanks for all your efforts, it is appreciated.

Anna
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

GirlyAnna wrote:Well done qweryt212 , these little programs are excellent. I must confess I've not tried them out properly yet, but only 'cos I'm working on incorporating them into my own scenarios. (still got to work out a good backup)

One comment I would make is that I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm indulging in a bit of self-bondage I tend not to make any noise, so the 'penalty' of making some sound is not really applicable, in my case it'll never trigger.

However, what about changing the function of the noise detection to operate in reverse?

What I mean is forcing the subject to make some noise in order to continue the countdown. One idea would be that the program needs to hear a sound every minute else the countdown pauses, or more time is added. Then a some type of noise producer, (at the moment I'm thinking of bells attached to my nipple clips!) would have to 'ring' every minute, regardless of how uncomfortable the production of the sound is.

Anyway, it's just a thought.

Thanks for all your efforts, it is appreciated.

Anna
Hello GirlyAnna, thanks for taking the time to post your idea. Ideas are always welcomed, but unfortunately I'm out of the coding of selfbondage programs for a time (I'm really busy: I do not even have time to test other developers programs, they might think that I'm and arrogant stupid guy who only test his own programs :oops: )

If I had the time (♪♪ I'd stop the world and make you mine ♪♪) I could code a version with this feature for you (and everyone else interested), but this is not the case at the moment.

Anyway I think that your idea would fit better in a special version of the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener instead the Selfbondage Motion Detector (you have to move if you want to ring the bells), or maybe stoppping the motions detection...

Greets from Barcelona
xloverofropes

Post by xloverofropes »

omg love this program, i also used my x10 active home program with it, with macros controlling magic wands,it was a amazing mix :P
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

xloverofropes wrote:omg love this program, i also used my x10 active home program with it, with macros controlling magic wands,it was a amazing mix :P
Welcome to the forum :hi:

I'm, glad that you find the program interesting. I'm pretty sure that a lot of forum users will love to read a post from you in the DIY section explaining how to use the x10 active home program to control teasing devices.

Greets from Barcelona