Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

segufix

Re: Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

Post by segufix »

Hi Qwerty212,

All I can say is WOW. This program was clearly thought out very well. I especially like how you made the program abort any shutdown scripts and execute the release method when the battery gets under 20%, just in case you lose power.

A couple things I wanted to see if you could address though. I'm in segufix bondage (as my name probably implies!), and my desired release method is taking a picture of multiple combination locks, and having a self bondage program display the picture when the timer expires. Unfortunately, since the program only allows .exe and not .jpg, I can not do this. Since my computer doesn't have a CD tray (the CD slides directly into my mac), I can't use that option. I program a little bit in DOS, but I can't make the program run batch files either. Other than that everything appears to have worked.

I agree with what others said, if there can be time added if I'm being a little too well behaved and quiet.

If you do this…..Not only will I be eternally grateful but I'll make a $25 (USD) donation :)
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Thanks for your kind words.

I do not longer code this kind of stuff, but it only took like 1 minute to modify this version for you. Test it before any real session:
https://mega.nz/#!aBkxSa6b!VLbi5UuAfX7w ... UCvn0mw0Tw
segufix wrote: If you do this…..Not only will I be eternally grateful but I'll make a $25 (USD) donation :)
I rather prefer that you donate the money to a local animal rescue center (I don't know the correct name in English)
They would need blankets for sure too.

Merry Christmass to you all :hi:
segufix

Post by segufix »

Wow, thank you for fixing that.

As you wish, I will donate the $25 to the shelter.

Thanks again!
twunk

Post by twunk »

Hi. First of all, let me thank you for your great software. It's really cool. And let me ask you one question. Can you make a version, where I can add more than 9 minutes to my release time due to movements?
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

@twunk.
What you can do, is get one of these blinking bicycle headlights.
Set up things in such a way, that when you move, the light gets into view of the webcam.
Even when there is no subsequent movement, the flashing will keep adding a maximum of 9 minutes per flash.
(thats about 9 hours for every minute).
I use this methode not to keep me absolutely motionless, but in the most uncomfortable position.
I like buttered scones for tea
Qatl

Post by Qatl »

Does anyone have a working download for the latest version of this (with the 2015 fix)?
deniedrelease

Post by deniedrelease »

There is a link to a Google download site earlier in this thread, I downloaded successfully today. Norton Antivirus does not like the .exe file, but as discussed earlier this is due to it not being in common circulation (or at least I hope so...)
The program really is excellent and works well. Just be careful what you have in view on the webcam - I had a framed picture on the wall behind me which had a reflection on it from a window in another room. Every time a bird flew past or a tree outside moved in the wind, I got a time penalty. My trial 10 minute session ended up being somewhat longer... :shock:

** IMPORTANT NOTE ** The program adds a folder to your desktop containing photos taken during your session. I hadn't noticed this until several days after the session, the folder was hidden among my many other desktop icons. Remember to delete the folder if you have a shared computer!
JACJ

Post by JACJ »

Just reinstalled my pc.
Now the program wont open.

All I get is this
https://i.imgur.com/GMexcOJ.png

Has anyone els tried this or have found a fix?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

JACJ wrote:Just reinstalled my pc.
Now the program wont open.

All I get is this
https://i.imgur.com/GMexcOJ.png

Has anyone els tried this or have found a fix?

I get a lovely cat if I follow your link

I’ll check why it doesn’t work in Windows 10.

Greets from Barcelona
Cuffer

Post by Cuffer »

Hello everyone,

To say it first, I am not the author of this great piece of software, I did not make any changes, or modified anyhting - because of: lack of skills!

I found an original post of the creator qwerty121 out of 2011 uploaded in another place.

To ensure to avoid accidents and anything else, read the entire first post here in the board (I do not know if there are any differences in version), the manual in the file folder and use your brain (horniness substracted) :wink: .

qwerty121's great Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1

It works on W10. Have fun ;)

Regards

Cuffer
stuck101

Post by stuck101 »

Hey all,

Is there a way to extend the time added when motion is detected?

I think it could be fun to point the camera at a door, and if the door is opened before the timer runs out, a large amount of time is added. This could potentially force the person to use a second, less favorable, release method.

Qwerty212, your ideas are really neat and I hope more people find you're original posts so I can check out the software and get more ideas.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

stuck101 wrote:Hey all,

Is there a way to extend the time added when motion is detected?

I think it could be fun to point the camera at a door, and if the door is opened before the timer runs out, a large amount of time is added. This could potentially force the person to use a second, less favorable, release method.

Qwerty212, your ideas are really neat and I hope more people find you're original posts so I can check out the software and get more ideas.
Welcome stuck101. Well thought: the camera on the back door to the garden house where the key is. This obliges you to go outside through the front door (the street side, with many people during the day) to get into your garden. If you open the back door too early, an electromagnet will block the door of your garden house. :twisted:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Stuck
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
waterwefa

Post by waterwefa »

Anyone have a link to download this software. The existing link is lock by google cause of virus. Well that's what they tell me
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Water.
Maybe try this trick.viewtopic.php?f=28&t=14238&p=110568#p110566
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠