Software Development Usergroup

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

anna
Site Admin

Software Development Usergroup

Post by anna »

It is with great pride I announce the creation of a Software Development Usergroup. (SDU in short.)

The SDU is open for anyone who develop or want to help develop software intended for use in connection with selfbondage, chastity, crossdressing or any other similar activity. Open sourced software is preferred but all types of licenses are welcome as long as copyright laws are respected. The idea behind the group is to offer members of it a place where they can discuss ideas and help each other to improve their software. The group will have their own exclusive subforum where they will be able to discuss and share links with each other in a more limited way, as well as letting members beta test the latest software prior to public release. The subforum will not be available for guests, normal users or search robots.

Anyone with 10 posts or more can join the group but in order to do so you must have a sincere interest in helping the community and the developers to create software. You can be a developer of your own software or simply a beta tester. A graphical artist capable of making a graphical skin to a program or have a voice usable for recording and use in an upcoming software. Anyone who want to help and can help is welcome to join.

Do not apply for membership unless you are serious about wanting to do something. The SDU is only for active developers and their supporters.

Applying for membership in the the user group is done in the "User Control Panel" under the usergroups tab.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Software Development Usergroup

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Does anyone have access to this forum, or is it by invite only???
Also, along those line, when Codetrix gets released to everyone at BoundAnna, will the scripts we right also need to be re-posted in the main software forums???
IE: my Stripper Dice... is that viewable by just anyone on the site??
(Just a random thought...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Does anyone have access to this forum, or is it by invite only???
It is available only to the members of the Software Development Usergroup.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:when Codetrix gets released to everyone at BoundAnna, will the scripts we right also need to be re-posted in the main software forums???
IE: my Stripper Dice... is that viewable by just anyone on the site??
Once the software reaches a stage that its creator thinks is suitable for public release it will be posted in the public software forum. It is not clear at this time how the scripts will be handled. It is likely though that those scripts that has reached a finished state will be added to the software forum in some sort of index thread together with the software. This should make it easy to find both the software and the scripts that can be run on it.
Dark_Lizerd wrote:is that viewable by just anyone on the site??
At this time it can only be seen by members of the SDU.

Everyone:Once a software has reached a level that is suitable for a public release you will all get access to it.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thank you...
That should keep everything under control...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

Hi.

I applied for a membership and received an answer from moderator.
I could for one time access the group but now I can not.

Was I rejected? what happened?
Thanks.
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

jennifer.bh wrote: Was I rejected? what happened?
Thanks.
Sorry, but please read the PM I sent you and joining instructions carefully. I will repost it for you.
Anyone with 10 posts or more can join the group but in order to do so you must have a sincere interest in helping the community and the developers to create software
bound4art

Post by bound4art »

Is it also possible to develop enhancements on existing software? Will we share also the sourcecode?

I have lot's of ideas to enhance the unpersonal fitnes-trainer tu a universal application for controling several toys.

In which language do you develop the software?

best regards
Bound4art
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

:hi: bound4art,
Will we share also the sourcecode?
The author (qwerty) of "unpersonal fitnes-trainer" like myself has kindly donated our source code to to the SDU. Its not required, but Open source is encouraged so others may make use of or fork develop projects.
Is it also possible to develop enhancements on existing software?
Yes :), But it is worth speaking to the as Author they are usually receptive to good ideas. Or may be able to help you in some way develop your fork project idea.
Qwerty uses "Autoit" which is an excellent alternative to visual basic and free to distribute.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bound4art wrote:Is it also possible to develop enhancements on existing software? Will we share also the sourcecode?

I have lot's of ideas to enhance the unpersonal fitnes-trainer tu a universal application for controling several toys.

best regards
Bound4art
Welcome to the forum bound4art. If you are interested I can add the comments to the source code of the Fitness Unpersonal Trainer and upload all the necessary to compile the program but you'll have to learn Autoit language (is like visual baisc but for newbies like me)

Anyway ideas and feedback is always welcomed on the thread of the program (current version is 1.3).

You can also take a look at other interesting projects like Picture LoKit or Codetrix (Very impresive. If you want to code your own projects it is the best starting point)

Greets from Barcelona
BoundSoul

Post by BoundSoul »

Hi Lokit,

I wrote you an email just now ;). About me offering some help. Anything...

I also applied for the SDU group, as we Kinksters are in desperate need of some good quality software...

If I can be of any service... Please let me know!

Kind Regards

Bound Soul
LoKiT
Retired Moderator

Post by LoKiT »

Welcome back Bound Soul, welcome aboard :D
mechwilliam

Post by mechwilliam »

I have applied :) ,please accept me,
as I hope to be useful and make some new proggys.
marjun

Post by marjun »

Nice to know this.

Post by netsxer »

Hello! I'm a fairly new registrant but i have been browsing boundanna.com/net sites for many years now.

I'm not a coder, but i am a designer. So if anyone wishes to get nice designs for some software, i would be more than happy to help.

Just PM me and i will make things happen :)
gega

Post by gega »

All greetings!
1. At once I want to apologise for my English, but I hope an essence it will be clear
2. At me it is a lot of ideas on hardware control of session but I am not able to program, I suggest the user qwerty212 to unite, qwerty212 the good programmer, and I well know the hardware.
3. Here some ideas:
3.1 For management of external devices to use not the servo-driver and the call button, and the relay.
3.2 For key deduction it is possible to use the electromagnet which for example has been removed from the relay of the car
3.3 For an enema it is possible to use the motor of a washer of glass from the car
3.4 If qwerty212 can on audio to a card 8.1 give out on each channel a signal separately it is possible to operate at once 8 external devices.
If interesting my offer give we will discuss in more details.