Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.3

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.3

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello from Barcelona.

Program Update:
(next time I'll made shorter named programs, promise)

And what does this program do?
Basically it forces you to make exercise while you are tied to a fitness machine if you don't want to be punished.
  • · Doesn't need to be installed to work
    · Battery checking, anti reboot, anti shutdown system
    · Works on Windows 7, Vista, Xp and 2000
    · Detailed instructions manual included with the program (pdf file)
    · When you fail doing the exercise on the required time the program teases you (external hardware required)
    · The program can take pictures of your selfbondage session (webcam required)
    · Is possible to setup different speeds of forced exercise depending on your skills and your fitness equipment
    · Possible to setup that if you make noise during the session the program teases you (microphone and external hardware required)
    · Possible to play sessions with random time
    · You can setup being teased randomly by the program even when doing the exercise
    · You can setup a max number of possible times teased or let the computer calculate a random number of max teasing (when you reach the max allowed session will end and the program will run the desired release method)
    · When session ends the program runs the desired release method (visit the Pain and exit post to get some info about teasing and releasing methods ruled by computers)
To get an idea of a possible scenario using this program visit: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... f=6&t=4245
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Download link (current version 1.3)
Last edited by qwerty212 on 23 Aug 2011, 15:53, edited 7 times in total.
zappy

Re: Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.0

Post by zappy »

You created a really cool software, a way to improve it is to use color motion tracking. The video below has an example of color motion tracking. Line tracking is more advanced, but color is much simpler. The way it would work is have the user wear a red shirt, blue pants, and green socks. To force the user to do toe touches, the program would be written so the color yellow would have to go up and down or punishment. To get her to get on her back and spread her legs with her feet up would be simple, just code for yellow down, green up for the socks. Check out my thread on motion tracking with links with Visual Basic code samples.

Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a05mzsXT ... re=related

YOUR SHAPE for WII. This is very complex software that uses lines, but provides a good example for something similar. Notice that it sees every movement and acts upon it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k4lnVC35pg

This is a motion detection camera. It actually moves to follow the persons movements. The user locks herself in a room with the camera high out of reach, the camera can follow every move and the computer can force obedience.
scarfbind

Post by scarfbind »

It occurs to me that the Kinect gizmo for the xbox would be almost ideal for this.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

On this theme, I have been looking for the audio frequency tones needed to control the iFit treadmill. If you have not seen one, they come with various VCR tapes or DVDs that have tone sequences that cause the treadmill to change speed and elevation. I have done a couple quick web searches and have not found the code list. (And I have not had time to break out the sound analyzer to decode them.)

From the product glossy:
"It uses patent-pending technology to interactively control your fitness equipment. Digital cues are sent from their web site, compact discs, and videos to vary resistance, speed, and incline functions according to workouts developed by personal trainers."

If anyone has seen this code key please post here,

(The i2workout program can create the wav files needed but the author no longer supports it. I have not had the time to build sample wav files and examine the frequencies involved)

Edit, I had searched a while ago and not found anything. Looks like Sourceforge now has a program for the iFit!
http://ifits.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ifits/
Have not looked at the details yet but it's on my list.

PS, this is not for the newer units with the SD card.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

Did you already test this your self?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Yes :)

My teasing device: An buttplug connected to an Ohmybod that vibrates when recieves sound.

Next week I'll upload a pain.exe to control vibrator directly with the Arduino board (up to 5V, like 3 AA batteries):

And my fitness machine is like this one:
The keyboard goes under the machine.

Only tested on one real session, rest of the testing (during 3 days, pressing the keys manually) combining all the options looking for bugs. From the day that I finish the programs and the release it usually takes me up to 1 week to test and debug the code.

Next week I'll have the house for my own, so I'll code more pain.exe options and will upload the source code.

Hope you find this program useful.

Greets from Barcelona
amity

Post by amity »

Hi there,

this is absolute fantastic!
I am not sure that i understand (= can build) erverything that I have seen here, but i gives us so many options!

What`s wrong when trying the cd tray 2 release?
I get the following message:

Line 419
Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subcripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Keep going - i love what i have read here.

amity
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

amity wrote:Hi there,

this is absolute fantastic!
I am not sure that i understand (= can build) erverything that I have seen here, but i gives us so many options!

What`s wrong when trying the cd tray 2 release?
I get the following message:

Line 419
Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subcripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.

Keep going - i love what i have read here.

amity
Ooops, it works fine on my 3 computers... I will check it, thanks for advising
selfbondagesub

Post by selfbondagesub »

this is pretty freakin detailed dude....way to go (its over my head but hey whatever floats your boat)

I'd love to see an easy to use slave training software put out there, i believe the only one really right now is cybermistress and that also is a bit over my head in its operation. Seems someone like you would have no problem putting out a program like that!
amity

Post by amity »

Hi

I guess I can re-build the complete system.

But how can I make an easy connection between the computer (via CD tray or voice) and something that will give you pleasure or pain?

Can you think of another (easier!) way to activate something without an additional switch?

More important: Any idea how I can activate a TENS-unit?
The unit I have will not start when only pressing a single button (via the CD tray, for example).
(You will have to choose a program first and so on)

A barking collar seems pretty ingenious but they are all very expensive (more than 90.-Euro!).

I will check this blog every day.
Keep writing folks!

Cheers
Amity
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Take a look at the Selfbondage Cd Tray Opener Beta 3 and you'll see something like this:

Is a music controlled vibrator. You can use its base to connect a buttplug (more info in the CD Tray Opener post).

But you're going to need the Ohmibod... if you want a free teasing method with the computer you can code a pain.exe that plays some Jonas Brothers songs of some shit or that kind. :mrgreen:

Greets from Barcelona
marjun

Post by marjun »

qwerty212 wrote:Hello from Barcelona.

Do you use to get bored during selfbondage sessions waiting for the key?

Did you gain some extra weight last christmas and you want to fit on your latex pants asap?
(Maybe is a good moment to start the "bikini operation")

Do you have any fitness machine at home?
(Exercise bikes, eliptical bikes, steppers, etc...)

I have a fitness machine at home. My father gave me :(

Post by qwerty212 »

marjun wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:Hello from Barcelona.

Do you use to get bored during selfbondage sessions waiting for the key?

Did you gain some extra weight last christmas and you want to fit on your latex pants asap?
(Maybe is a good moment to start the "bikini operation")

Do you have any fitness machine at home?
(Exercise bikes, eliptical bikes, steppers, etc...)

I have a fitness machine at home. My father gave me :(

And you are sad because your father gave to you a Fitness Machine that can be used to play selfbondage??

:mrgreen:
Greets from Barcelona
qwerty212

Re: Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.2

Post by qwerty212 »

First post edited with the new version.

Minor updates:

Now the program lets you increase or decrease the warming time (in case that you tie yourself very fast or slowly)
Now the progress bars during the exercise are drawed in differents colours to make it clearer.
A minor bug with the drawing of the gui of the random teasing (on first version it was drawed twice)
Changed some of the splashs imagesthat are showed when you finish a session.
As requested by one user, when the espace bar is pressed it activates "pain.exe" like if you've failed doing the exercise.

Greets from Barcelona
windlepoons

Re: Selfbondage Fitness Unpersonal Trainer 1.2

Post by windlepoons »

Sir, you have my admiration and my thanks! Cannot wait to try this - still in the planning/building stage!