Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qwerty212

Re: Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Post by qwerty212 »

Pues la verdad es que sí, puedo traducirlo al castellano sin problema :D (de hecho en el código fuente tenía los comentarios en castellano en las primeras versiones)

Me daría menos faena hacer una release simplemente traducida y no ponerle los dos idiomas a la vez al programa.
¿Te serviría así?

Saludos.

Translate for respect the forum main language and let the other users understand the post:

Yes, I can do that without big problems. (in fact in the firts releases I've the source code in castillian)

It would be easier to me to release a translated version and not one program with a language selector.

Would it be useful for you?

Greets.
labibliadelsexo

Post by labibliadelsexo »

some electronic one in the room?

the assembly of the LEDS is directly with a TIP31, with the sign among mass (G, -) in the emiter, the sign in collector and the exit to leds in the base.

can an equivalent one be a BC140, BC54713,2N3904 538, C5578 W67?

It is that those I have them at home and make tests could ALREADY

A greeting

(excuses for the language, not you English and I help myself with a program of translation)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

¿algun electronico en la sala?

el montaje de los LEDS es directamente con un TIP31, con la señal entre masa (G, - ) en el emisor, la señal en colector y la salida a leds en la base.

¿puede ser un equivalente un BC140, BC54713,2N3904 538, C5578 W67?

Es que esos los tengo en casa y podria hacer pruebas YA

Un saludo
labibliadelsexo

Pues a mi me gustaria poder disponer del programa en castellano (incluso en catalan, jejeje).

Si lo necesitas puedo colaborar, domino el VB que creo que es con lo que esta hecho.

Por otro lado estoy intentando encontrar un circuitllo que convierta cualquier vibrador en un "OhMyBod" y poder conectarlo a tu programa. Si lo consigo, pondre aqui los datos.

Un saludo

JL
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Because to my I would like to be able to have the program in Castilian (even in Catalan, jejeje).

If you need I can collaborate him, the VB that I believe dominate that it is with it that this fact.

On the other hand I am trying to find a circuitllo that transforms any vibrator into a " OhMyBod " and power to connect it to your program. If I get it, I will put the data here.

A greeting

JL
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Home, en català ja seria brutal, però no tindria tanta difusió com en castellà, pensa que almenys en castellà la gent d'amèrica llatina ho baixaria, però és evident que si ho faig en castellà tambè ho trauria en català.

About your idea of convert any vibrator on a ohmybod kind, take a look at arduino boards. There are usb ones and you'll only have to code a program that makes the vibrator moves (no sound involved then), so I can code the beta opener just to run program1.exe when motion or sound is detected, and this program1.exe can be writted on whatever language that you want. But, even doing that, you're asking people to open a current vibrator to modify it, and the ohmybod is seller as it, just plug (never say better) and play.
labibliadelsexo

Ja, estic d'acord. Per la mateixa raó jo faig les coses es castellà.

No, I don't think of something so complicated. I think of a small circuit that connected to the taking of audio of the PC, make act to any vibrator type to behave as a OhMyBod. After all the OhMyBod is simply that, a vibrator with an electronic circuit.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Here is the Spanish version (is the same as the english one, just translated)
http://www.mediafire.com/?ja0mn853r858sd5

It will look like:

:hi:
labibliadelsexo

Descargando

He probado un par de circuitos electronicos y funcionana, pero les falta sensibilidad

He hecho un post en una pagina de electronica (sin decir el destino real del invento) para ver si alguien me hecha una mano para modificarlo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discharging

I have proven a couple of electronic circuits and it works, but they lack sensibility

I have made a post in one it paginates of electronic (without saying the real destination of the invention) to see if somebody made me a hand to modify it.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

labibliadelsexo wrote:I have made a post in one it paginates of electronic (without saying the real destination of the invention) to see if somebody made me a hand to modify it.
Post your problem here, There are a few CS/EE types here that might have a suggestion or two :twisted:
labibliadelsexo

Hello

The idea is to make an electronic circuit so that it negotiates a motor from the exit of audio of the PC

In the bottom it is a copy of a OhMyBob

If we are able to manufacture the circuit, you could use with the software of this thread, getting a bonus of pleasure.
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

Hi, Just need some clarification. When you say "negotiates a motor" do you mean controls the motor?

This ohmybod version already has an ear jack connector that is compatible with a PC or Ipod.
A simple 3.5mm extension cable so it is not close to the PC and you are done.
From the specs:
Also works with laptops, home stereos, portable CD players, microphones, electric guitars - virtually any electronic audio output source with a 3.5mm jack
OhMyBod-2b.jpg
OhMyBod-2b.jpg (5.24 KiB) Viewed 8927 times
I have also seen other models, from other manufacturers, that have a microphone and respond to any ambient sounds. :gag:
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

nitro wrote:Hi, Just need some clarification. When you say "negotiates a motor" do you mean controls the motor?

This ohmybod version already has an ear jack connector that is compatible with a PC or Ipod.
A simple 3.5mm extension cable so it is not close to the PC and you are done.
From the specs:
Also works with laptops, home stereos, portable CD players, microphones, electric guitars - virtually any electronic audio output source with a 3.5mm jack
OhMyBod-2b.jpg
I have also seen other models, from other manufacturers, that have a microphone and respond to any ambient sounds. :gag:
That's what I was worried about labibliadelsexo's idea... Ohmibod is already prepared,so you're not asking to a normal user to buy any electronic board or component or open any vibrator to modify it ... just plug and play (the one on the photo you've posted is the one that I have :D )

Anyway in my post I show how to connect a wired vibrator (in my case a butplugg) to the base of an Ohmibod, so you get the features of the Ohmibod with a wider or longer vibrator without having to make any hardware big modification. The idea came after reading a bound_jenny's post where she talked about a vibrator that plays randomly and she said it was one of her best experience at selfbondage.

If you take a look at
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4035

you will notice that this new simple version (and the incoming releases of the normal Tray Opener will) can run an external .exe during the countdown and when the countdown reaches zero... so now you're not longuer tied to the sound teasing and you can built your own programs that will control any device that you want (arduino borads, motors, webcams,cd trays,lights,etc etc...)
Oh man... it will free the computer usage a lot... and that's the idea of the Simple version of the program... focus on the countdown and release and let the adding teasing to external programs or hardware (in fact, my motion detection uses A LOT of CPU, and I'm pretty sure that stand alone programs can do the same or better with less cpu usage).

Have a nice day
labibliadelsexo

Hello

If, I am aware that with a OhMyBod or with the base of a OhMyBod and the modification that you propose the system it works without problems.

But I wanted (I want) to go a step but there. I want to make a small electronic circuit that transforms ANY vibrator into a OhMyBod.

I am sure that it is something simple, simple that almost anyone can build and with a cost non superior at 5 or 6€.

At the moment I have made several tests and the thing promises. I already have a circuit that although it oscillates well, it works but he/she goes too quickly. I must be able to lower him the sensibility... I am in it.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

labibliadelsexo wrote:Hello

If, I am aware that with a OhMyBod or with the base of a OhMyBod and the modification that you propose the system it works without problems.

But I wanted (I want) to go a step but there. I want to make a small electronic circuit that transforms ANY vibrator into a OhMyBod.

I am sure that it is something simple, simple that almost anyone can build and with a cost non superior at 5 or 6€.

At the moment I have made several tests and the thing promises. I already have a circuit that although it oscillates well, it works but he/she goes too quickly. I must be able to lower him the sensibility... I am in it.
Please,do not think I don't like your idea, in fact I can't wait to see it finished. Please, check your PM
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

labibliadelsexo wrote:Hello
Yes now I understand the requirements better.
As you might guess this is much easier to incorporate into a wired vibrator. The direct connection to the audio jack makes the design a bit easier.
I have been experimenting with a small PIC microprocessor that could fit into the top of most vibrators. This was to provide a random function more than an audio control but could easily be adapted. A small op-amp and a miniature microphone might work in place of the direct connection but ambient noise would be an issue. Just the noise of moving about would be detected over the PC output, depending on where the vibrator is located..

The Microchip 10F222 runs on almost no power and incorporates an 8 bit ADC available on one or more of the 4 I/O pins. Cost about 50 cents US. It does need to be programmed to work. You would need an external FET or driver to power the vibrator's motor. Total cost, hand wired into a vibrator cap and excluding the vibrator and batteries should be well under 5 Euro. You also need a fairly nice soldering station with a magnifying glass. These chips are tiny.
Add your audio input on pin 1 with a little signal conditioning and program as desired.
10F222.gif
10F222.gif (7.89 KiB) Viewed 8879 times
sot23-6m.gif
sot23-6m.gif (1.86 KiB) Viewed 8879 times
10F222_ckt.jpg
(PS this is a quick back of the napkin sketch and I may have missed something)
labibliadelsexo

We will carry out tests

But that is SMD... the idea is something that is something SO simple that anyone of the forum can build it, without knowledge of anything... although it is in a protobroad.

Care, don't offend you at all, your idea is good, I will prove it. But my desire finishes I am not me, it is the forumotobroad