Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

nitro
Retired Moderator

Re: Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Post by nitro »

No offense taken, we are having a great design discussion :) .

There is a DIP package available but it is still a bit tricky for a novice to program.
Could be offered in a pre-programmed version from the "boundanna support team". Calling all techies :whip:
(No warranty expressed or implied for novelty use only etc... :gag: )
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

Thanks for a great piece of software! I'm using the motion sensor as a way of monitoring "corner time".

Next step is to try, very carefully, the use of a sound activated dog collar. I've read a lot about the dangers of using one and am thinking that my arse is the best place to start.

Anyone got any tales to tell?
It's not fun until you wish you'd never started!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

As it has been asked on other forum here is the source code and the needed files to compile the program:

The source: http://www.mediafire.com/?puxjbtrn4k9mn8m

The folder with all the images and sounds: http://www.mediafire.com/?8yljvbpwgy6e208

and the folder with all the auxiliar programs: http://www.mediafire.com/?ho1tl99e9mphbbf

Is writted with autoit (a visual basic like language).
You'll find it here: http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.shtml

and in order to compile it you're going to need also the SciTe editor that you'll find in the link posted above.

When you have autoit installed you'll have to copy the "include" folder in the installation folder of autoit and all the files (images and sounds) must be in the same folder than the source code when compiling.

I apologize for any grammar error.
I'm pretty sure that you'll find a lot of mistakes if you check the code.

Comments are in english.

Greets from Barcelona
boundinpurple

Post by boundinpurple »

Thanks for a great piece of software! Just one suggestion to make it even better - or nastier. Could the webcam motion detection have an option to increase the time to release when it is triggered? It would be an added piece of bondage, keep very still or you will have to suffer for longer. Maybe add a maximum time for safety, a bit like the random time option.

Another thought, for those interested in trying to use a bark collar with the program, some of them are triggered by the vibration of the dog's throat rather than sound, or vibration AND sound. Also they are designed for animal skin, which is thicker I believe, so be very careful if you must use it on a human as the effect will be a lot stronger!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

boundinpurple wrote:Thanks for a great piece of software! Just one suggestion to make it even better - or nastier. Could the webcam motion detection have an option to increase the time to release when it is triggered? It would be an added piece of bondage, keep very still or you will have to suffer for longer. Maybe add a maximum time for safety, a bit like the random time option.

Another thought, for those interested in trying to use a bark collar with the program, some of them are triggered by the vibration of the dog's throat rather than sound, or vibration AND sound. Also they are designed for animal skin, which is thicker I believe, so be very careful if you must use it on a human as the effect will be a lot stronger!
Your idea o the increment of time sounds very interesting. Thank you
alsubsissy

Post by alsubsissy »

I have been able to use all aspects of the program successfully.....except the camera function....I have an installed web cam, does the program work with it and if it does can a clearer set of instructions be posted.....or is the program intended to be used with an externally mounted camera?
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Some users (me included) have no problems with embededs webcams... I don't know what's wrong with the ones that doens't work... maybe installing another drivers... can't help you on that. When coding I used an Eye Toy web cam
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

I have a dog bark collar. I could test it for you? If yo would like
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

The Slinky wrote:I have a dog bark collar. I could test it for you? If yo would like

YES PLEASE, It would be great if you can do a test.
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

I cant give results soon but i can try :)
fgmaciel

Post by fgmaciel »

Se podria utilizar el circuito de la flor que baila, que con algunas modificaciones quedaria perfecto!!! y barato sin utilizar ni microcontroladores ni circuitos

One could use the circuit of the flower dancing, with some modifications would stay perfect! and inexpensive without using complicated circuits or microcontrollers, or Arduinos
DancingFlower.jpg
DancingFlower.jpg (13.52 KiB) Viewed 11659 times
La modificacion seria eliminar el microfono y colocar alli la entrada de sonido externo. como se hace en un control de luces audioritmicas
The amendment would remove the microphone and put there the external audio input. as in audio-rhythmic lighting control
DancingFlower2.jpg
Disculpen la traduccion es el google! :) :hi:
amity

Post by amity »

Hi everybody,

I have asked the question before - but no luck so far:

Has anybody a clever idea how I can activate a TENS-unit?
The unit I have will not start when only pressing a single button (possible via the CD tray, for example).
(You will have to choose a program first and so on)

Who can help?

Thanks!
labibliadelsexo

Post by labibliadelsexo »

Hola

¿En que puede afectar las resistencias de 820K y 8k2? tengo todo el material en casa salvo ese.

Supongo que el BC54713 es lo mismo ¿no? o quizas el 13 sea una B medio borrada, entonces seria un BC547B

¿no seria necesario substituir alguna (o varias) resistencias para poder graduar la sensibilidad?

Un saludo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello

In that can affect the resistances of 820K and 8k2? I have the whole material at home except for that.

Do I suppose that the BC54713 are not the same thing? or maybe the 13 a half erased B is, then serious a BC547B

not serious necessary to substitute some (or several) resistances to be able to graduate the sensibility?

A greeting
fgmaciel

Post by fgmaciel »

hi! tyou can probe to conect an capacitor de 10mfarad (say .01) on the out of the Tens-unit. with them the circuit look a capacite of the skin and run.
talk to me if them work!!!

amity wrote:Hi everybody,

I have asked the question before - but no luck so far:

Has anybody a clever idea how I can activate a TENS-unit?
The unit I have will not start when only pressing a single button (possible via the CD tray, for example).
(You will have to choose a program first and so on)

Who can help?

Thanks!
lj

Post by lj »

a few points, just picking up on this thread for the first time.

The circuit diagram and the problems with the 8K2 and 820K resistors, don't stress over the exact values, anything within 20% will work, the circuit isn't critical. There are better ways to generate an on/off from audio but KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid!)

PIC processors are great, I use them a lot in my work, but they aren't easy for a non-programmer/electronics engineer to just pick up and use, though some hobby suppliers do have kits that include a programming device plus simple test circuits. You just need a lot of patience if you have no previous experience.

Regarding switching TENs unit, it would be easier to have the TENs running all the time and simply switch the connection to the pads etc. A small relay would be fine, the TENs usually kick out about 50 volts but at very low current. A note of caution founded on personal and painful experience. If you adjust the TENs to be uncomfortable when run continuously, it will be excruciating if the pulses randomly start up, something to do with the way your nerves acclimatise to a regular stimulus. You really do NOT want to find this out after the last lock has clicked shut!

There's been quite a lot of discussion on the use of electric dog-collars. The advice here is "don't" because it is undoubtedly a risky idea if used as originally ntended, round the neck. However, many people have used them in a variety of locations and survived - but this is a bit like saying "I've run across the rail track a thousand times and I haven't been hit yet"
be a switch, double the fun :-)