Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

fgmaciel

Re: Beta Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Post by fgmaciel »

Hi LJ
All help is appreciated. Really! I am a novice in the forums and just want to cooperate.
My experience is extensive in both microprocessors and in analog electronics. PIC, 78hc907 and recently arduinos
I love that about KISS ;)
I do not usually just take a tank anti a cockroach, but neither a pin.
Your skills are extensive. if you could help on this would be great
nitro
Retired Moderator

Post by nitro »

lj wrote:PIC processors are great, I use them a lot in my work, but they aren't easy for a non-programmer/electronics engineer to just pick up and use, though some hobby suppliers do have kits that include a programming device plus simple test circuits. You just need a lot of patience if you have no previous experience.
Here is another very inexpensive micro we stumbled on. It is a TI processor with full development system and board for 4.30 USD (Shipping will probably be more than the board).
Targeted at beginners but you would still need some background in the field..
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php ... nchpadwiki

Comes with two processor chips to play with.
Pleaseforceme

Post by Pleaseforceme »

Hey there i really appreciate all the work and effort, big thanks in advance!

Now, i would really love to use your cd tray opener programm, but it seems its not working under vista 64! Can someone help me find a solution to get it running? I already tryed running with compatibility mode without success. It always says its not compatible with my OS!

Regards
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Hello Pleaseforceme, and welcome to the forum :hi:

The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 is out of date and I've wirtted some programs that can do the same and much more better than that:

If you just want to have a release method with the battery checker and the antireboot system take a look at:
Is the same than the Tray Opener 3.0 but without the sound teasing and the sound teasing.

If you want a program with motion detection, that also runs a release method when counter reach zero and that can also tease you when you move or make noize take a look at:
This one makes a smoother motion detection than the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Anyway I'll take a look and I'll compile the CD Tray Opener again to see why it doesn't works on a Vistax64

Greets from Barcelona
Pleaseforceme

Post by Pleaseforceme »

Thanks for the really quick answer!

The simple version of your tray opener seems to have the same problem with my os.

The Motion detector on the other hand is working!

Thanks again can't wait to test it :)

regards
kurgan911

Post by kurgan911 »

Can the teases or punishments be run through a USB port instead of the 3.5mm jack? The USB puts out 5 volts and may run a tens unit.
Thanks
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

kurgan911 wrote:Can the teases or punishments be run through a USB port instead of the 3.5mm jack? The USB puts out 5 volts and may run a tens unit.
Thanks
Hello kurgan911 and welcome to the forum.

The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 is 1 year old and hasn't got any update. Is a discontinued program.

I have done newer programs that do the same but much more better and safer than te Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0:

If you want to have a release method with the battery checker, the antireboot system, the sound teasing and motion detection take a look at:

Intead of playing a sound when you make noize or movement the Selfbondage Motion Detector 1.1 runs the external program that you setup:
(and if you don't have any teasing device the teasing can be time addition to the countown).

So you can setup an external program that plays a sound for those with sound controlled teasing devices or you can use an external program that can control external hardware like arduino boards:

You can find more examples and download links of this kind of programs at the pain.exe and exit.exe post.

As far as I know the USB ports are constantly providing the 5V, so you need external hardware to use an usb port as teasing device.

Greets from Barcelona
Naughty thoughts

Post by Naughty thoughts »

I have an Idea but no programming skill whatsoever. How about a CD tray opener for people who like a little humiliation or self humiliation with their self bondage. By putting a microphone across the room you would have to make a sound at a certain volume for a certain amount of time at random or set intervals. (I’d suggest a loud pleasant moan. Because neighbors might call 911 if they heard passionate screams.) As long as you do this the timer will not reset or add more time. And it should have a tease that can be set for ether getting it right or getting it wrong. Why? For more of the humiliation factor. If you get it right, the program can play an mp3 of people laughing at you for making such noises. If you get it wrong, an mp3 of someone taunting you would play, or some other external teasing would be good as well.
slavin eva tv

Post by slavin eva tv »

Gd all,

i've tried to download cd tray opener 3.0 from mediafire but did not succeed.
Does anyone now how to get in posession of this beautifull program??

Thanks in advance

Eva
slavin-eva-tv@hotmail.com
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

slavin eva tv wrote:Gd all,

i've tried to download cd tray opener 3.0 from mediafire but did not succeed.
Does anyone now how to get in posession of this beautifull program??

Thanks in advance

Eva
slavin-eva-tv@hotmail.com
Hello slavin eva tv, and welcome to the forum :hi:

The Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 is out of date and I've wirtted some programs that can do the same and much more better than that:

If you just want to have a release method with the battery checker and the antireboot system take a look at:
Is the same than the Tray Opener 3.0 but without the sound teasing and the sound teasing.

If you want a program with motion detection, that also runs a release method when counter reach zero and that can also tease you when you move or make noize take a look at:
This one makes a smoother motion detection than the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0

Anyway you can get a copy of the Selfbondage CD Tray Opener 3.0 here: https://mega.co.nz/#!WY9nFT6a!yhtONrxBP ... qrCM3o4ryM

Greets from Barcelona
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

For any of you Windows 11 users:

This doesn't work there anymore (works with win10), since it pegs the CPU, with the services "state reposatory" and the function manager.
No compatibility options solve this, so be aware of this. Technically it is still functioning, but the timer is way off (on my system, it took about 50 % longer).

The similar Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple 1.7 still works though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Rail Gun
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Welcome to Bound Anna, Rail Gun
Thank you :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome RailgunDE112 and thanks for the information.