[XToys.app] New randomly generated pattern

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

Re: [XToys.app] New randomly generated pattern

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Did you like the pattern though?
Yes, liked a lot. :D
Cool. Keep an eye on this post to learn when I've improved the pattern. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Keep an eye on this post to learn when I've improved the pattern. :)
I think you know me. Always looking for good posts on BoundAnna. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:Keep an eye on this post to learn when I've improved the pattern. :)
I think you know me. Always looking for good posts on BoundAnna. :D
Okay, it took me a lot longer to get it working the way I wanted, but I succeeded.

https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NVxzbqlHsBX_2fGtyeQ

So update your pattern in case it did not do it automatically.

What changed: All patterns should now have the same duration. The duration of each pattern should be 16 seconds. It syncs the changes so both patterns should change at the same time.
Can still decide to give you the same pattern twice in a row.

There's a 4th pattern added: they're pulses. Basically a short square wave of 0.15 seconds, followed by a 0.35 second pause. I have not tested how well this works, but in the worst case, it will not trigger some of the pulses. I've chosen 0.15 seconds because that should be a safe number. Otherwise its going to be 0.2 seconds, but then its less of a pulse.

In any case, it should give a very interesting feeling in between that is not too intense due to a too long pause.

I may increase the duration after a test or add a longer delay as 2nd pattern to get a total of 5. Not sure yet.

In any case, the script is tested well enough that it will work well enough and whatever doesn't work, is only something that I will likely notice.

Enjoy, and feel free to leave me some feedback. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Enjoy, and feel free to leave me some feedback. :)
That was fast!

I tried it with the same setup as previous so i can compare both properly. Only changed the A and B channel.

The only thing that was not so good was the fast changes: my mobile phone was not fast enough I think. I got the changes but not so many as I saw in the graphic.
I first renamed the previous one in my patterns - just added number 1 - so I can use both depending on what I feel like that day. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I doubt the fast one not acting is a problem with your phone, but more with the script doing it wrong.

I did a testrun myself and the fast one is indeed too fast. I will make changes to it. Also the other faster one is also too fast, will slow that one down too for better performance.

I'm very pleased overall with the rest, and I'm considering to make a full on, no off one too with the one that is longest with on and off. (shows with rigged edge, not flat edge)

Maybe a second one with only 50% strength the entire time, and then a ramp up at the end.

Will possibly make the changes tonight, but will inform here when I've done so.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

And new update pushed. 2 new patterns added. One is a full on, no off with effects one, and the second one is a 50% on with effects for 14 seconds and then a 2 second 50% to 100% smooth ramp up
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:And new update pushed. 2 new patterns added. One is a full on, no off with effects one, and the second one is a 50% on with effects for 14 seconds and then a 2 second 50% to 100% smooth ramp up
Much better. I really like the long ones as a variation of the shorter stimulations. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Me too.

I have an update planned though. I want to make it so that if you have the long softer one, it will always do another one next, and not repeat that same one again.
Should not be too hard to do, not sure when I will do that one though.

But I just released a new version of my auto increment script. You'll want to check it out. :) Will post in the other topic.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Okay, it was such a small change, I added it already and published it.
I did not do a full test yet, but watching the pattern tells me it works.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Okay, it was such a small change, I added it already and published it.
I did not do a full test yet, but watching the pattern tells me it works.
Tried together with the AutoIncrease Version 2. And it works. :D
Channel A on 123, Channel B on 121. Because I didn't do bondage - safety first at the very first experiment :facepalm: - start time changed from 60 sec to 10 sec and end time from 60 min to 120 min while watching some thrilling horror movies (to empathize with the bound women :mrgreen: ) .
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Awesome.

Was it easy to use the new script? And how was it to calibrate the left and right channels? I found out that its easier to set both max to 10, then set both intensity sliders to 60% or 70% depending on how much you want to increase the intensity to in the end, as the aim is to go to 100% intensity. This should put your intensity at 6 or 7 which you don't feel. You then increase the max until you have comfortable levels for both channels. Phase 1 intensity switch point will then be whatever intensity you reached on channel A. You set the rest of the parameters from there, keeping in mind what Channel A's max is so you know that pattern 2 intensity switch point should be somewhere between phase 1 and max.

I did a test run on my own and had set Channel A to be for my penis, and Channel B for my nipples. During the session, I found out that I got close to an orgasm quickly, so I lowered the max rather than lowering the intensity. In my mind that would not break the script, but of course lowering the max will essentially lower the intensity, and although it will not switch back to phase 1 after 2 is reached, it will take longer or not at all reach phase 2 or 3.

In the end, it did not matter because even with a lowered max, eventually the intensity levels got strong enough and I could not prevent the orgasm anyway, and I had to abort the session.

Note to self: estim on penis and nipples is better to just enjoy the estim rather than making it a torture session. That will not work anyway unless an orgasm is part of it. At least for me that is.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Was it easy to use the new script? And how was it to calibrate the left and right channels?
Note to self: estim on penis and nipples is better to just enjoy the estim rather than making it a torture session. That will not work anyway unless an orgasm is part of it. At least for me that is.
I had loaded both the script and the pattern onto my own scripts and patterns.
Then first open the script and then the pattern and that was no problem. :D

Normally I would have done all tests with a strength of 100. But because you get used to the electric stimulation after slowly increasing the strength, I had chosen a strength of 120.
Because I read in your post to take A higher than B, I did 123 for A and 121 for B (1 extra by the 120 as a surprise for myself :mrgreen: :rofl: ). So after the increasing it reached the 100 % for A at 123 and for B at 121. And this I enjoyed till the 120 minutes where over. 8)

However, I forgot to set the maximum time to 120 minutes, so I made the adjustment while the script was already running, with the result that the script stopped at the time of 60 minutes. :oops:

That is why I immediately after this first test, I repeated it with the maximum time of 120 minutes. :twisted:

Especially no nipple stimulation done because then I usually can't hold back an orgasm. :facepalm:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Channels A and B can be the same max setting. Its only if you have a difference, it works better if A can go higher than B unless you are okay with B's intensity going +2 instead of +1 from time to time, and if the difference is huge, then it will be more. For example, if Channel A's max is set to only 20, and B's max is set to 100, Channel A will do +1, but Channel B will do +5. That can be a significant jump, especially at higher levels.