[XToys.app] New randomly generated pattern

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

[XToys.app] New randomly generated pattern

Post by KinkInSpace »

I''ve created a scripted pattern for XToys that is a great addition to this box, I think.
It cycles randomly between 6 different patterns that have a duration of 8 seconds, with 2 seconds pause in between each section. XToys random can easily repeat the same section 4 or more times in a row.

The patterns are varied enough to keep things interesting, but there's not one that is a complete pause, and all intensities are on the same level. This at least keeps it safe in case you steadily increase the intensity over time, that it does not present you with 1 minute of soft pulses, followed by a series of strong ones. Although I know there are people out there that want this, safety is my primary concern, and if you want your intensity to fluxuate like this, you should use a script that controls the intensity slider, rather than having the pulses do it.

You can find the scripted pattern here: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NU3-Sg8Pdm-S5mhIw6D

Feel free to try it out, give it a rating if you like it, save it to your scripts and drop a comment here in this topic with what your impression is of the pattern.

If you are a programmer, you will find that it is extremely easy to add new patterns to the script. I won't mind it if you use the research I've put into making this script and use it as a foundation for a script of your own with your own custom patterns.

It would also not be too difficulty to change the randomness factor and instead make it cycle the patterns. Keep in mind, that if you do make changes, test it thoroughly before publishing. One thing that can happen if you don't know what you're doing, is that it gets stuck and keeps looping a pattern, because you forgot to remove the loop checkbox.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
Kinbaku

Re: [XToys.app] New randomly generated pattern

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I''ve created a scripted pattern for XToys that is a great addition to this box, I think.
You can find the scripted pattern here: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NU3-Sg8Pdm-S5mhIw6D
I'll definitely give it a try and let you know the results. :D :wink:
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:I''ve created a scripted pattern for XToys that is a great addition to this box, I think.
I'll definitely give it a try and let you know the results. :D :wink:
Just enjoyed the program for 3 hours. :mrgreen:
It could also be because I placed the contacts closer, but I set the max to 180, but 50% just felt like I was getting that strength of 180. :shock:

What was, however, is that the charts at the top did not move. Not that I missed that because I was blindfolded in spread eagle.

For those who need to type in the address on their cell phone (the search function for "Random", "KinkInSpace" or similar did not work): the fourth last letter between "h" and "w" is the uppercase "i" and not lowercase " L".
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You need an account, so if you open the link and use the web version, login with your account, and save the pattern to your profile, you can then find it on your phone. Much easier. :)
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote: What was, however, is that the charts at the top did not move. Not that I missed that because I was blindfolded in spread eagle.
What do you mean by that?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:You need an account, so if you open the link and use the web version, login with your account, and save the pattern to your profile, you can then find it on your phone. Much easier. :)
I have an account and immediately saved your pattern at my personal profile. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:
kinbaku wrote: What was, however, is that the charts at the top did not move. Not that I missed that because I was blindfolded in spread eagle.
Just above the pattern button and right from the DG-lab button you have the 2 moving strength charts. With your pattern in xtoys.app they did not appear or remained still. It may be something with my samsung mobile. When I start the program on my PC by clicking your link, the graphs of channel A and B do move.
But the bluetooth stick on my PC unfortunately does not find the DG lab. :cry:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
KinkInSpace wrote:
Just above the pattern button and right from the DG-lab button you have the 2 moving strength charts. With your pattern in xtoys.app they did not appear or remained still. It may be something with my samsung mobile. When I start the program on my PC by clicking your link, the graphs of channel A and B do move.
But the bluetooth stick on my PC unfortunately does not find the DG lab. :cry:
The graph is just showing what it sends. Yes it is always moving from right to left. If you increase the intensity, its vertical length changes. This happens withe very pattern.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:The graph is just showing what it sends. Yes it is always moving from right to left. If you increase the intensity, its vertical length changes. This happens withe very pattern.
Yes, those are the charts.
On your program they did not appear or remain still while I properly felt the various signals.
Even with sufficient strength: if the signal is too weak, the graph is sometimes too small to see - but this was not the case.
However, I suspect it has to do with my older cell phone not being able to track the signal.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've created a new random generated pattern. This time, it is doing square patterns. No pauses, so its a full ride. Also 2 channels that individually get a random pattern. May get the same pattern, but often they aren't. Patterns do repeat in the cycle, so sometimes you can get the same pattern for quite a while before it continues.

There are just 3 patterns but they are basically the patterns I go to when doing estim using xtoys now. Originally made by mmumble on xToys, but originally made for the ET302b.

Get it here: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NVxzbqlHsBX_2fGtyeQ
tip: use a browser on your computer, login with your account and save it to your patterns. Then you can open it on your phone and find it in your patterns.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Get it here: https://xtoys.app/patterns/-NVxzbqlHsBX_2fGtyeQ
tip: use a browser on your computer, login with your account and save it to your patterns. Then you can open it on your phone and find it in your patterns.
Thanks.
Saved to my patterns on my computer like you said, ready for to try this evening. :mrgreen:
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I did a testrun myself last night and it is a really good pattern. Only one thing I found out that needs rework, the length of the patterns varies so much that some patterns are over very quickly, while others take longer to finish.

Even though it may switch to the same pattern after that, it just feels off.

I'll add something to equalize the length of the patterns more, and also add more patterns.

In my test, I also had a pattern that was very soft, with a pretty long duration, and then ramp up at the end. I removed it again (its not in the published version anyway) because the pause just felt like a distraction rather than an addition. The ramp up at the end was great though, but not worth it being in the program. Also, there was a bug in the script that sometimes caused a pattern jump before the ramp up, something I thought I had removed. This caused the estim to suddenly jump up back to normal strength, which was quite scary for the intensity levels I had in mind.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

I had placed the elastic bands close to the body from under the penis and in the middle of the penis on top. Then my nipple clamps that I can tighten with a screw in the middle of the scrotum and at the very top of the penis at position of the frenulum.
The clamps on channel A and the straps on channel B - both at strength 100.

On channel A of my second DG-lab and with the coyote eyes on violet my Japanese cloverclamps connected to the nipples.

Within 45 minutes I had my orgasm. :shock:

Then removed the Japanese cloverclamps and reminisced with HitchHikerNL's script of the 5-step auto-increase with both on channel A if B this new square pattern from KinkInSpace, going from 0 to 150.
This time HitchHikerNL his program did return to the starting position (the 60 seconds for the preparation of a bondage). :D So there I stopped the game. :mrgreen:

But I think that I had your first version without the changes you made. But for me it was already OK.
After 5 minutes I had put on my blindfold and just enjoyed the variations. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I haven't made any changes, so yes. You had the first version. After publishing, I made a change with the pause pattern, but during testing, I removed that again. So that pause pattern was never published.

I haven't made changes to equalize the patterns either, nor add more.

Did you like the pattern though?
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Did you like the pattern though?
Yes, liked a lot. :D