small multiplayer idea4 wins

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

0Carly0

small multiplayer idea4 wins

Post by 0Carly0 »

hello english is not my mother tongue i hope the google translate makes it understandable

I wonder if one of the resourceful programmers can program a game for 2 players like connect four to play online against others

the game is already online now i got the idea why i am writing this post

several rounds and always the loser of a round gets a penalty

I was thinking of an audio output that is passed on to the corresponding player via an e stim and the penalty increases from round to round if someone manages to get not only 4 but more in a row it would be appropriate to increase the penalty audio :D

another idea would be both are tied up in front of the pc and the winner of x rounds gets to see his camera which enables him to open his dial lock where the torture is now? would say both can use Lovens toys in the end one player controls the other vibrates
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: small multiplayer idea4 wins

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Do you have a link to the game to share at least?
Maybe, if advisable,. someone can take it from there.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
0Carly0

Post by 0Carly0 »

unfortunately no just an idea
I was hoping someone reads it and says it exists or we also have some capable programmers in the forum

sorry if it's incomprehensible true english is not my mother tongue
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I meant the Connect 4 game. We can send our Developers to see the game and see if a penalty based system is possible.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Programming a connect 4 game would be fairly easy with both players taking turns on the same computer or on 2 separate computers on the same local network. The really difficult part is the internet connection between the 2 players. The usual method to accomplish internet gaming is with a central internet server to host the game for everyone. Having the server (or host computer) at someone's home requires the program to function through home internet provider's terms of service and security protocols which adds significant difficulty to the project. Unfortunately, I lack the required skills for this project.

Our best opportunity to make this work would be to ask someone who already implemented some sort of multi-user website to add a game section to their website for this purpose. So, a chastity key holder website would be someone to ask. Another possibility would be asking the owner of the XToys app to add a game into the app. That person likely has the required skills to implement a simple game where both users receive feedback using a toy.

Don't worry Carly; your posts are easily understood by native English users. Welcome! Glad to have you join us. Looking forward to hearing from you again.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
0Carly0

Post by 0Carly0 »

thank you two for your replies

why does everything interesting have to be so complicated on the internet.

I'm happy that I'm understood, I was worried that the content wouldn't be understood
storm123

Post by storm123 »

Just figured i should mention there are other alternatives to a purely dedicated server approach that others have mentioned here.

A quite low cost and effective approach to multiplayer is to go P2P (Peer to Peer) where essentially both players communicate over the network directly to each other. As mentioned before this often adds some complexity regarding blocked ports on the clients but as with many things there are workarounds, quite a common method to work around the network setups clients have is to do "NAT Hole punching" Essentially we just have clients communicate with a low cost server to make the initial connection, get the information regarding whoever we are going to play with then our game players will have all the information they needs to NAT traverse to the other participant of the game (essentially opening up communication internally from both ends, by-passing the issue of normal NAT blocking incoming requests)

This is actually (glancing over) how steam and epic games have their P2P game service API working (with relay services as a fallback to this method)

Why this over a pure dedicated server approach you might ask?
Simple: The server component here only needs to do basic handshaking then hand over the connection so it makes for a super low cost server to spin up (and one server can easily handle the requests for not just a connect four game but any number of other games simultaneously)

Without making any form of promise if i find myself with some extra time I might setup a small demo project for this ^^