Xtoys Coyote Scipts

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

DaBow

Xtoys Coyote Scipts

Post by DaBow »

Hello all. I am expecting my coyote next month. My thing is hands free orgasms, post orgasm torture, forced orgasms etc. I’m giddy with excitement and am trying to figure out xtoys before my unit comes. I have read some of the topics here and cruised through the scripts on xtoys. I am wondering if anybody has any suggestions? I have an iPhone and getting the app on my iPhone sounds like a pain so I was just planning on using my laptop. I bought the coyote set that has all the toys. Not sure I’m a fan of the urethral sound, but the butt plug and loops are likely my go to. I’d imagine something with a slow build up and steady peak would be the likely key. One thing I can’t do is test out the settings on the unit until I get it. Knowing my luck I’ll get it when I won’t be able to use it for a while lol.
kinbaku

Re: Xtoys Coyote Scipts

Post by kinbaku »

DaBow wrote:Hello all. I am expecting my coyote next month.
I think you will not regret your buy of coyote. It has all the options of hands free orgasms, post orgasm torture, forced orgasms etc. :mrgreen: :rofl:

If you take good care of keeping the urethral sound clear and inserting it softly and calmly, it won't hurt. The only thing I didn't dare to use from the full package you ordered is the egg.

Even on its own - without the DGlab or xtoys apps - you can spend many days - and nights. Like where you place everything on your body, different settings (channel A has different stimulations than channel B with the different colors of the coyote's eyes).
Then I would first try DG-lab itself so that you also discover the various possibilities here.
And then a whole new world opens up when using xtoys.app with different scripts, possibility to collaborate with others, ...

So, good luck and pleasure with it. :D