XBJT Light Sensor Project (PC software + Arduino)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sissysubslut

Re: XBJT Light Sensor Project (PC software + Arduino)

Post by sissysubslut »

Too bad this can't be bought as a complete solution. I really love this idea but I simply dont have time to build it by my own..
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Hello there guys. I'm sorry for the late response. A close family member passed away 2 months ago and since then, i wasn't on to see your posts. I haven't actually worked on the software since then. Eventually, i'll start working on it and keep you posted. Thank you for your interest :) It's all about having fun while still being safe after all. This is also the reason i'm not actually rushing it :)
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

Wow, seems like a nice project!

Just wondering how the dildo looks like with the attachments added ''inside'' This wil make it a alot realistic, for sure in combination with nippleclamp puller and squirting at the end.
A while ago I wondered if there was something which can connect a bluetooth vibrator ( like Gush 2 of Lovense) to the deptmeasurements of a blowjob act. (so vibrating slow when just the head is inside motuh, ang going max speed when deepthroat hold is given, and all the speeds en regions between)

Would be amazing to only cum myself while it is only possible to enjoy with a deepthroat hold at the same moment
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

bikkel89 wrote:Just wondering how the dildo looks like with the attachments added ''inside''
Something like this. :rofl:
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

bikkel89 wrote:Wow, seems like a nice project!

Just wondering how the dildo looks like with the attachments added ''inside'' This wil make it a alot realistic, for sure in combination with nippleclamp puller and squirting at the end.
A while ago I wondered if there was something which can connect a bluetooth vibrator ( like Gush 2 of Lovense) to the deptmeasurements of a blowjob act. (so vibrating slow when just the head is inside motuh, ang going max speed when deepthroat hold is given, and all the speeds en regions between)

Would be amazing to only cum myself while it is only possible to enjoy with a deepthroat hold at the same moment
It actually looks like an actual realistic flesh dildo.. The sensors are really small. I removed the flesh from the dildo and created small holes on the inside to have the sensors sit inside. Then I put the flesh back so when you look at it, you don't even realize they are there. I can send you a photo if you want.
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

Would really love to see a photo!

And the more I thought about the nipple clamps pulling system, the more I wanted to test it out already.
Yesterday when I did my ''training''session with A Online tease (which I use often https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=57134 )

I really liked the idea of nipple clamps pulling me forward when going to barrier hold Or deepthroat.
So I attached nipple clamps with a string/small rope to the chain. Throwed the rope through a hole in the construction of my desk, an started pulling the rope back towards me when DT was required. Amazing feeling, however you can always move your neck and head a bit forward/backing out. (for sure me since I have a slightly longer neck then normal people)

Would love to test out things!
sissystephanie81

Post by sissystephanie81 »

Did this every have an initial release? Just curious. I'm no help in the development part, but I really like the concept.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Stephanie
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome sissystephanie81.
I don't know how far it has progressed for everyone, but you can always do it with the milovana site that was given by bikkel89.
Klipp

Post by Klipp »

The Pictures looks great! Where can i download the Software?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Klipp
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Klipp.
I don't know where the software is at this point. I haven't had time to work on it further myself, but other members may be working on it. :hi:
melissa74_sub

Post by melissa74_sub »

Hello, thank you very much to all for sharing this kind of project.
I would like to suggest to consider the possibility to use cacitive touch switch instead of photoelectric. As example, I mean the capacitive touch switch based on the chip TP223.
I think it is possible to use some very small commercial product or rach a better integration on the dildo creating an external specific circuit and work on the dildo just with the capacitive sensors and the wiring. The wiring, obviously should pass through the core of the dildo.
If someone is interested I can try to work on a dildo adding 8 separate output.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

melissa74_sub wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 07:52 Hello, thank you very much to all for sharing this kind of project.
I would like to suggest to consider the possibility to use cacitive touch switch instead of photoelectric. As example, I mean the capacitive touch switch based on the chip TP223.
I think it is possible to use some very small commercial product or rach a better integration on the dildo creating an external specific circuit and work on the dildo just with the capacitive sensors and the wiring. The wiring, obviously should pass through the core of the dildo.
And with that you can also determine that there must be at least a certain pressure on the dildo in certain places. :idea:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

melissa74_sub wrote: 20 Feb 2024, 07:52 Hello, thank you very much to all for sharing this kind of project.
An interesting idea. Would you mind explaining what you would use for the capacitive sensors and how they would be integrated into the dildo?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!