XBJT Light Sensor Project (PC software + Arduino)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

rio lorgsval

XBJT Light Sensor Project (PC software + Arduino)

Post by rio lorgsval »

So i had this idea. Pretty much, instead of using a camera which can be inaccurate at times, depending on its quality and the light, i was thinking about using light sensors. I've sliced a Dildo vertically, cut it in the middle and add 9 sensors (A,B,C,D, E, F, G, H, I). First 4 of them would be on one side (A-D) and 4 on the other side (E,F,G,H). The last one(I) would be at the bottom, exactly where balls are. "A" would be parallel to "E", "B" would be parallel to "F" etc. Those sensors would be glued slightly deeper than the surface of the didlo, so they are not exposed and eventually damage/scratch the back of the throat.

Lets say we keep SBBJT Program as an example. The camera trigger points you get in the program are called "Head","Suck","Deep", "Extra Deep". Usually you have the camera placed on one side of that didlo. The problems with that are:
1) Like i said before, room light is usually a factor that can give various results, either good or bad ones.
2) Camera Quality can be an issue and make the whole experience unstable.
3) You can even trick the program by avoiding to actually have it in your mouth and instead, you just move your head between the didlo and the camera, cheating your way out.

Using Light sensors felt much more stable. Either they detect light or they dont. In our case, when all sensors detect light, it would mean that the dildo is not in your mouth at all. When A+E & B+F can't detect any light, it means that the "Head" and "Suck" areas are in your mouth. If lets say, "Suck" sensors have no light and "Head" can detect light, it would mean you somehow cheated even tho, it's kinda impossible unless you use your fingers. Having 2 sensors for each area (for example A+E) is good because, lets say you cover one with your cheek, the parallel one on the other side is still going to detect light, which will mean you cheated.

Anyway. The program i made works kinda like SBBJT but with some additions.
It's a combination of PC software, Arduino connected to a relay to turn on/off toys (Punishment, Vibrator, Nipple Stimulation, Buttplug and 2 Stepper motors). I guess everything is obvious on what it does except the 2 stepper motors. One of them is connected via a Spring on your nipple clamps. Depending on how much percentage you 've chosen for Holding Deep and Extra Deep Commands, every time the program asks you to Hold the dildo in your mouth during a DT or EDT event, the first motor is going to pull the clamps to a pre-set point(of your choice), forcing you towards the dildo. Same happens when you have chosen to keep Head inside your mouth but you let it out, the program is going to pull your clamps towards the dildo, until head is back in your mouth. Of course, there are precautions. In case you fail to hold an event, the moment your lips uncover the specified sensors, the motor is going to release your clamps so you don't choke on it. Same happens with Head command. The point of the whole Nipple pulling function is not to force you to keep the dildo in your mouth neccessarily, but to "encourage" you to go for it. If you fail, it will instantly release. The other motor is connected to a syringe that is a full of semen. A tube is running from that Syringe, right through the dildo's head. The moment the session ends, if you choose that option, the program is going to command you to go for Extra Deepthroat. The same time, it's going to pull your nipple clamps and ask you to Hold. As soon as the dildo is in the right place, that motor is going to empty that syringe inside your mouth, down your throat, filling it up with semen.

The program can also change sucking speed (Normal Mode, Fast Mode, Faster Mode) either randomly or manually. It can also trigger a Release of your choice using the relay. Last but not least, you can make changes on the fly in case you try the program with someone else, and there's also a Fullscreen Option with a more polished look, or even a Dual Screen option in case you want to see and control something while someone else is giving the program a try.
That's all. I hope you like it!!
If the feedback is good, perhaps i release it soon, after i fix some minor bugs !! :)
Attachments
This is the main program
This is the main program
This is the Fullscreen Mode - polished and without too many details about settings etc. Just the things you need to know. Of course, you can listen to Voice commands as well
This is the Fullscreen Mode - polished and without too many details about settings etc. Just the things you need to know. Of course, you can listen to Voice commands as well
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: XBJT Light Sensor Project (PC software + Arduino)

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It looks pretty good. You're all restrained until the program is completed, but offers a "pause" if necessary. Are you using a clear dildo with the light sensors? What are you using for a "suck" sensor?
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It looks pretty good. You're all restrained until the program is completed, but offers a "pause" if necessary. Are you using a clear dildo with the light sensors? What are you using for a "suck" sensor?
End of line.
Yes. It includes a "Pause" button right after Session starts. You can just pause, fix/adjust something and start again from the point you were left.
No. I haven't tried a clear dildo cause i didn't know how it would work. Like i said, the sensors are a bit deeper than the dildo surface so, having a clear dildo worried me in case there was any light being detected through the dildo. I used a Realistic Flesh one( https://www.amazon.de/Dildo-sauger-Real ... B01CMTU2G8 ). It was the closest i could find to a real penis when it comes to stiffness and flexibility. I thought it had a spring in the middle but it didn't so it was really easy to slice and drill through it, adjust the sensors and the wires and put it back together. The sensors i used are these ones ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/124763846098?s ... 2749.l2648 ). I figured out that, usually light sensors contain cadmium sulphide which can be dangerous for humans, causing cancer etc. This one is packaged in transparent epoxy so it's kinda more protected towards saliva and also contains cadmium sulphide inside.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I made a more basic example of what you are building and the light sensor in a clear dildo works fine. I drilled from the base to the tip making sure not to go all the way through and I taped the sensor to the black pipe I inserted. the wires run through the pipe and out the dildo.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12583#p90968
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

This nice :) I'll post some photos as soon everything is done as well. I'm trying to create a Bondage Pose Stand for all this thing.. Pretty much, like the one in the link below but i still need to mount the two stepper motors on it as well.
https://gyazo.com/6d0205d37ba270aaa4b48eefd5c588fc

mtlsub wrote:I made a more basic example of what you are building and the light sensor in a clear dildo works fine. I drilled from the base to the tip making sure not to go all the way through and I taped the sensor to the black pipe I inserted. the wires run through the pipe and out the dildo.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=12583#p90968
rio lorgsval

Post by rio lorgsval »

Hello guys. A quick update on where i am with this project right now.

It's 85% finished but since i got a bit busy with my job, i paused for a bit but my plan is to finish it in the next 2 months or so. Let me explain what's working and what doesn't so far.

I bought an Arduino, a On/Off Relay consisting of 8 switches, a power supply for the relay, some light sensors, a 23cm Dildo with realistic flesh with balls at the end, some female ethernet cables, some small springs and a Stepper motor.
These are the basic things someone would need to buy in order to build it.

I installed 4 light sensors on each side of the Dildo (For example A Left and A Right, B Left and B Right, C Left and C Right, D Left and D Right). I also installed another light sensor in the middle of the balls, right under the end of the shaft (E). Each Letter is a Zone (Head Zone, Suck Zone, Deep Zone, Extra Deep Zone, Extended Tongue). All these sensors are under the "Realistic Flesh", which means you dont really see/feel them. They are just there. So each Zone consists of two sensors, one on the left and one on the right of the Dildoe. You connect the Dildoe to the Arduino using 3 ethernet cables, and then the Arduino to your PC using a USB cable. Through the program ( https://gyazo.com/d6fe6d70022d517b1485cb70514cdf28 ), you can set the type of Session you want and as soon as you hit "Start", the program will give you a command. If lets say, the command is "Deep", then you are required to cover all 6 sensors (2 x Head, 2 x Suck, 2 x Deep), so your cheating chances drop drammatically 8). Also, if you put a tick on the "Extend Tongue" button which is right below "Extra Deep" on the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture in the link i sent you, then you are not only forced to go really deep in order to cover all 8 sensors(Head, Suck, Deep, Extra Deep) but also, you are required to touch those balls so you cover the "E" Zone as well, using either your tongue or your chin, or else it fails. When it comes to Deep and Extra Deep commands, the program may require you to Hold for a number of random number of seconds based on values you 've set on it. You can also modify the speed of commands when it comes to regular sucks (slow, med or fast) or you can choose to have the program automate it for you. Moreover you can set a limit for the fast burst, say it's 15 for example, so as soon as you get 15 fast sucks, the speed changes again to slow or med. Also, i installed a thin tube inside the Dildo. As soon as you finish a session, it ejaculates some fake cum or even real one if you manage to gather some. I bought the pump for that but i didn't program it yet.

All these are Done and it works great. I've had multiple tests so far.
Now the only thing remaining to finish, is a fucking idea i had when it comes to HOLD command.

But before i explain, imagine this. Think about having a Linear Motor Actuator with a Stepper Motor on it (https://gyazo.com/b88203288047bd5a46b7c4fab7ac6cf6 ). Have a pair on Nipple Clamps attached to a spring just so it gives you some space to wiggle back and forth, and connect the other end of that spring to the Linear Motor when it's set to Max Range (the furthest from you). So this is the Max it can pull your nipples. With that being said, the plan goes like this..

Pretty much, when the program commands you to go for, lets say Deep Zone, then there's a chance (if you 've chosen ofc) to ask you to Hold it there for X amount of seconds.. Let's say 7 seconds. The moment that Hold command goes on, if you had put a tick on the "Nipple Pull during Hold" Checkbox, the Stepper Motor is going to pull your nipples to the pre-set Distance. That Distance differs depending on the Command. Extra Deep Command goes up to its Max. Deep Command leaves you a bit more space. Pretty much the program forces you to move towards the Dildo. The sensors are pretty sensitive tho, so even if you just open your lips and some light goes in, it's going to give a Fail to the program. The motor immediately releases tension and you can get the dildo of your mouth. I counted it to fully release in 0,5 seconds but keep in mind there's also a spring connecting the clamps with the Motor so you can also stretch it and pull away instantly. It's gonna hurt a bit but....ok :D .

So this is the part i'm working on right now, plus programming the pump for the Ejaculation. After that, i'm pretty much ready to release it. I hope you like it :)
Shannon SteelSlave

After a year in development, Rio is releasing this topic for the public forum to enjoy. So enjoy.
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rio lorgsval wrote:So this is the part i'm working on right now, plus programming the pump for the Ejaculation. After that, i'm pretty much ready to release it. I hope you like it :)
Well done so far, rio lorgsval.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Well done getting this far rio lorgsval!! These projects are never trivial and sap a huge amount of time

Many of the things you've highlighted I discovered during the development of SBBJT as issues:
  • Room light
  • Camera Angle
  • Camera Refresh Rate
  • USB speed/internal Camera processor
  • Dildo colour
  • Dildo turgidity/Dildo wobble
  • Thread timings
I tried solving some of these using:
  • multiple cameras from different angles
  • slave raspi camera capture modules to offload the processing
  • networked cameras
  • thread splitting the processing into a asynchronous process
  • AI analysis of zone locations
  • many others!!
There was just no way to get the "Live" feedback that the project needed. After a server storage crash where I lost the entire experimental branch, changing jobs and needing to learn 5 new programming languages and a decline in person health the entire project got put on the shelf.

That being said I really think that you are onto a winner here. The Arduino photo resistor combo will give the near instantaneous feedback that was impossible with the cameras and eliminate most of the other issues as well.

Got to say I'm quite excited to see where you take the project and almost makes me want to dive back into the old code of SBBJT again if someone hadn't already taken on the task :)
rio lorgsval wrote:Also, i installed a thin tube inside the Dildo. As soon as you finish a session, it ejaculates some fake cum or even real one if you manage to gather some. I bought the pump for that but i didn't program it yet.
I experimented with peristaltic pumps of various sizes and found they just couldn't cope with even a slight viscous liquid. Even 2 in parallel barely worked. Also apart from the noise of operation is also wasn't always the easiest to clean out. I was planning at some point to look at a spring loaded syringe(s) within either a 3D printer or wooden frame and add a NC solenoid value to the tubing.
rio lorgsval wrote:I've sliced a Dildo vertically, cut it in the middle and add 9 sensors
What did you use to glue the dildo back together out of interest?
rio lorgsval wrote:It's 85% finished but since i got a bit busy with my job, i paused for a bit but my plan is to finish it in the next 2 months or so.
Take your time and don't do as I did and work till 3-4am trying to fix / code one last thing. Can always add more features in a V1.1 and V1.2 etc. The community really helped me locate a lot of the bugs in the program

Looking forward to seeing this project and feel free to reach out if you want a code review or some testing

Phoenix
slutpuppet

Post by slutpuppet »

Wow, this is amazing! I had a similar idea recently about using embedded light sensors to track depth, but instead using that to control a paired internet-connected fleshlight if you catch my drift. Although instead I planned to maybe set the sensors during silicone injection molding a new dildo.

Seeing that internet enabled sex toys have taken off in recent years, I'm surprised that something like this hasn't really been done.
Shannon SteelSlave

Aloha from Bound Anna, Puppet.
Would you like to join our Developer team? Send me a Private Message.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome slutpuppet. :hi:
The ideas must first be developed at BoundAnna before companies start making them for the masses. :rofl:
captainward

Post by captainward »

Any updates from the author on the state of this project?
It sounds really exciting and well thought out. I'd love to give it a try, I'm a pretty good software tester :D
captainward

Post by captainward »

Just wondering if there was ever any progress on this to get this project nearer the deadline?
I'd be happy to lend a hand if it's a matter of not having enough time to work with it. Just let me know if I can be of any help.

I really like the goals for this project and the hardware being used. Much better than some of the alternatives.
Shannon SteelSlave

captainward wrote:Just wondering if there was ever any progress on this to get this project nearer the deadline?
I'd be happy to lend a hand if it's a matter of not having enough time to work with it. Just let me know if I can be of any help.

I really like the goals for this project and the hardware being used. Much better than some of the alternatives.
Send me a Private Message if you would like a promotion.
👠👠