new Multifunction Pain/Self-bondage System [Platform]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bondSub

new Multifunction Pain/Self-bondage System [Platform]

Post by bondSub »

Hello all,

I am new to the forum. Have also looked at various entries about various software from SBB etc me also various self-built devices.

After a while I came to the decision or I found no system what is, for example, for self-bondage, which various different actuators and sensors independently of each other to control and regulate according to free needs.

After that I sat down and thought of a system to change this and also already started with the implementation. The hardware is quite simple.

The following:
Open Pain System is an open control system to connect various actuators and sensors together for self-bondage, BDSM sessions etc. It can also be used for everyday life because it is modular.

The implementation is written in Python and should run on a SBC like the Raspberrypi on Linux. There are several processes to decopy the tasks and the IPC runs with MQTT to easily integrate IOT devices or control.

There is a web interface to configure it and to start the given or changed program, which can also be replaced by simple buttons to start the program at a self-bondage.

The following devices/modules are now so thought:
odule - Devices
1. nipple Pain
1. one Servos
2. or 2 servos
2. fuck machine
◦ PWM Channel
◦ Relay output
◦ Random control
3. estim (play ready session from file, generate AM/FM signals and Shock) [DONE]
4. anti barking dog collar shock
5. reciprocating piston/lienar drive/ reciprocating motor f. Tension bondage
6. motor with paddle/whip
7. key release
◦ Servo
◦ via keypad
◦ Time control
8. vibrator
◦ On / Off ( Relay ) if necessary PWM
9. chamber
◦ Movement monitoring and punishment in case of movement
10. electromagnets
11. microphone
◦ Level monitoring 2 different levels
◦ ESTIm Pain with level X, Y or
◦ Dog Collar shock
12. Position sensor
13. Vibration sensor
14. Temperature change e.g. temperature sensor via infrared
15. heart rate measurement
16. Analog Input
17. Audioplayer for play sounds on demand... Commands or anything else [DONE]
18. Audio Synthersizer for generate Commands [DONE]

The system is mainly not timedriven. It is event driven and can time driven with a mix oft both. It means you need Sensors for events. For example distance Sensor for blowing training vor fuckmachine. Moving Sensor (magnetic vor/and..), in heart beat the it can See if you are nervous vor normal...

The control of the hardware is separate from the sequence program which can also be easily replaced by an operator on the WebUi. SBBt can also be integrated into the system due to the modularity.

What interests me is there interrese in such a system or is there something ready which performs such a thing? What do you think of it or do you have any comments from experience.

Example Zenario self-bondage:
Estim, nipple clamps with servo are placed and possibly the fuck machine placed and you tie up so far to the hands and you have at the end still the possibility of all devices to test with a button in the hand and at the end is confirmed and either with a strong magnet the lock closed the specified minimum time or by a rope tightener the hands finally tied ...
Last edited by bondSub on 15 Feb 2023, 23:31, edited 10 times in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: new Multifunction Pain/Self-bondage System

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Bond Sub.
I have moved your topic to the Developer's room pending the approval of your idea by the other Developers, after which I may move it back to the public Software board. I have also promoted you to Developer.
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

I really like your concept. A Raspberry Pi or similar board would work well to control several items. Looking forward to further updates.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

The question I submit to the Developers is if they think this idea is safe enough to publicly post as is, or does it need warnings or suggestions to make sure it is fail safe?
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna and the developers group, bondSub.
There are already a few at BoundAnna working on such programs. So there is enough interest. :wink:
Anyway, best of luck with your project.
bondSub

Post by bondSub »

I have been developing hardware/software for aviation for a long time and fail/safe is also very important there.
Of course, the whole thing is more insecure at the beginning. And yes there are or are planned several security mechanisms. Like a separate watchdog process that monitors the others and also acts in case of failure. But this is of course very individual for such a system.
For safety, current sensor can be installed to limit power or detect limits like circuit breaker.

The whole thing is more an idea of mine and I have started the implementation and will probably also release it whether I publish that so that it should go beyond the status "development" out I do not know to it is simply too multifunctional for one who develops it besides besides.

Yes I know the basic Interrese exists only whether such a comprehensive system an Interrese exists. It is possible through the MQTT system many Bluetouth devices simply control and also to trigger sensors.
What I still thought of how: movingsensor, temperature through infrared.
Last edited by bondSub on 24 Jan 2023, 17:06, edited 1 time in total.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

bondSub wrote:I have been developing hardware/software for aviation for a long time and fail/safe is also very important there.
Of course, the whole thing is more insecure at the beginning. And yes there are or are planned several security mechanisms. Like a separate watchdog process that monitors the others and also acts in case of failure. But this is of course very individual for such a system.
For safety, current sensor can be installed to limit power or detect limits like circuit breaker.

The whole thing is more an idea of mine and I have started the implementation and will probably also release it whether I publish that so that it should go beyond the status "development" out I do not know to it is simply too multifunctional for one who develops it besides besides.

Yes I know the basic Interrese exists only whether such a comprehensive system an Interrese exists. It is possible through the MQTT system many Bluetouth devices simply anzusteuer and also to trigger sensors.
What I still thought of how: Bewegunsssensor, temperature through infrared.
Hi bondsub, I'm certainly interested to see where you take things. I think there's more people who have similar ideas (I have too but unfortunately I'm not very good at programming and I just don't get around to teaching myself enough) Are you German? I think you missed a few translations (anzustuer(n) -> to control, Bewegungssensor -> Motion sensor) :wink:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bondSub

Post by bondSub »

Thanks for the tip.
if there are several systems of this kind, then there is no point in implementing another one, is there?
I actually want to create a system with which other existing can be integrated. So called a backend
Shannon SteelSlave

Forgive my decision to "quarantine" this thread as I approved it. A little explanation : Snowed here yesterday, had some work to do outside, but stopped in to see your post, and rather than leave it in the queue, I decided to approve it so you wouldn't think we are ignoring you. But on the other hand, there were a lot of moving parts (pun) to the post, and I just didn't really have too much time to really examine it 4th dimensionally, so I figured I would get it posted where our most tech savvy members could judge and suggest it. Plus, I figured you wouldn't mind the Developer promotion.
Safety is always priority #1, and seeing that you observe that, I leave it up to you. Would you like to leave this post here to develop in the background and move it later to public, or would you like me to return it to its originally intended destination in Software board?
End of line.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The question I submit to the Developers is if they think this idea is safe enough to publicly post as is, or does it need warnings or suggestions to make sure it is fail safe?
End of line.
In my opinion, the information given so far lacks the technical details necessary for any implementation of the idea so there is nothing of concern related to public safety. However, future technical discussions could include hardware and software concepts which are not developed, implemented, or presented adequately to go in the public software forum. Therefore, leaving this in the development forum seems appropriate.

As for public interest and duplication of effort, I believe that creating a back-end system as described in the opening post is definitely needed within the self-bondage community. The existing creations and incomplete projects are restricted to a specific, limited bondage scene or sometimes a specific person (not publicly available). Implementing a backend with flexible parameters to use all of the different modules listed and then sharing publicly would be a giant leap forward for our community.

bondSub, do you intend to have the backend open-source or closed? Also, are you interested in collaborating with others to accomplish your end goal?
bondSub

Post by bondSub »

No problem. It should also be the description that needs space :-D.
I didn't want to do any advertising but to make it accessible when I implement something like this. I wasn't sure if I should ever continue with it, because I have a lot to do.

What I also want to mention here is that everyone is responsible for their own safety when doing something like self-bondage. The system should clearly offer functions in the event of an error (so that, for example, the restraints can be released in the event of an error or one's own fall).
Self-bondage with ice blocks doesn't get people out any earlier.

Above all, this is a system that is quite multifunctional and requires some technical understanding, as the actuators and sensors are connected and linked themselves.
Public safety, what is that supposed to be, that nobody ties themselves up so that they can't get out any more... All it takes is ropes and that's it.
We have to stop putting ourselves above others and thinking that I am protecting you (according to the motto you are too stupid - no human being is too stupid).

What technical details are missing?
The possible target hardwares are the programming language and the inter-process communication.

What are your public security concerns, then I can write you something.
In the watchdog(WD) a button can be defined for all off and on, as I indicated, who likes it or a time lock only with an emergency stop is the temptation to get out of there quickly. It can also be defined, e.g. something looser etc.

It is impossible to define what tensile strengths are allowed, because the hardware is open to everyone.
There are interfaces and what is behind them is open and depends on the hardware and power, e.g. servo and use.

Please enlighten me what are your concerns if I can answer them well if not we will get creative.

I have not found any safety considerations in the SBB programme or other...

The greatest security can only be achieved by building in your own mechanical mechanisms.
There can be a program error, power failure, failure of the actuator or sensor, failure of the target hardware and there we are at a point where a double execution of the failure probability quickly no longer makes sense.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Here at BoundAnna, as a publicly available website, the moderators are expected to prevent the public sharing of ideas likely to cause permanent injuries, impossible release, or death. Additionally, this community appreciates a reasonable amount of information covering the risks involved with scenes so others may make informed decisions for their own safety. BoundAnna takes safety seriously.

Public security concerns are not really a concern here. The expectation is that software or hardware will not allow a malicious person to cause harmful conditions. Other software projects shared here have little to no safety concerns because the software cannot cause permanent injuries, impossible release, or death. The safety aspect appears when the implementation includes a release mechanism, a potentially hazardous hardware device (electric shock, inflatable, etc.), or other possible life-altering consequences.

bondSub, I have no safety concerns related to your opening post or your software plan. Thank you for your patience and understanding on how things are usually done here. Incomplete software discussion starts in the development forum and gets publicly released when reasonably usable.

The technical details missing is the target hardware, release mechanism, and included fail-safes. Since these details are critical to safety, we are very interested in knowing specifics.
bondSub

Post by bondSub »

OK, I think we are talking at cross purposes here. Target hardware as a basis can be raspberrypi or beaglepi etc. This is the control host and here is what I have mentioned several times and is probably not understood, but if it is, I am sorry to think so.
It is a platform software. A platform has no fixed hardware and can be used variably. A platform is, for example, simply Windows, what you install there is up to everyone and is also not restricted and everyone is responsible for it themselves.
It is the same here. What hardware: release mechanism is used is left up to everyone. Whether it is an ice lock (as I said, all software and hardware is worse than mechanics in terms of the probability of failure) or a magnetic lock or holds the key with a magnet is up to you.

Let's take the sbbj programme as an example. Any exit programme can be used here and what is behind it? The author does not know and cannot guarantee anything. It behaves the same here.
The platform offers various actuators and sensors and the control for them. It can't be the programmer's job what everyone does with them. It is also a bad idea to place oneself above others as a so-called protector. Of course, there should be no malicious code in it, but 99% of people don't have anyone who does that, so let's leave the secret services out of it, who distribute that kind of thing all day long.

The platform is written in Python and opensource and Python is a scripting language and anyone can read and find bugs.

I don't know how many people here have been in audits for software/hardware certifications, for example, for aerospace?
You are asking for something that no software here and no hardware here can do in the slightest! Only everyone can fulfil this themselves by freezing an ice cream and testing it.

In a self-bondage session, everyone is responsible for what constellation they think about and use. Because here I can only use ropes to create situations that make it impossible for me to get out or to cut off my air too much with gags.
How is this supposed to work on a platform where the choice of devices such as magnetic locks or drawstring or simply servo for a lock (which is the most unsafe and what I have seen here is very questionable and unsafe) is the same here as with ropes and the choice of knots.

It is nice that you are trying and also ok. Only in writing and like this it can't work.
I make the software in my spare time as a side project and thought it would interest others after I haven't found anything like it.
The way it is turning out here, it should be prevented with discussions that lead past the topic.
Do you think I want to get stuck in something like this?

We can do a live audit when the system is in the beta phase, but it won't do any good in writing.

My intention was to get a featback if there is interest or if there are people who want to program. Or if there are still ideas, security measures are taken and are foreseen see the description of the watchdog process for monitoring and release in case of error or emergency...
I have mentioned the possible target hardware and also a security mechanism, and several are conceivable.

A platform or BSP does not have any logic but offers interfaces for actuators (vibrator, servo), sensors (temperature, camera, time, micro) and further for control which can be defined by the user.

Please only technical discussion now. Suggestions or ideas also for "safety mechanisms".
Shannon SteelSlave

bondSub wrote:if there is interest or if there are people who want to program.
There is interest.
bondSub wrote: Please only technical discussion now. Suggestions or ideas also for "safety mechanisms".
You have the floor.
End of line.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

bondSub wrote:...It is a platform software. A platform has no fixed hardware and can be used variably. A platform is, for example, simply Windows, what you install there is up to everyone and is also not restricted and everyone is responsible for it themselves.
It is the same here...
Thank you for this information. This makes your software of greater interest to us and eliminates the safety concerns of your software.

Would you like a thread in the software forum to check for public interest in your system?