new Multifunction Pain/Self-bondage System [Platform]

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bondSub

Re: new Multifunction Pain/Self-bondage System

Post by bondSub »

yes it would be greate to have a thread in the public forum.
I'm implementing againd - first the Audio Player for external Estim Devices it is easy and i can test me concept.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Let's see what the public thinks of your ideas then, I'm sure they'll be hotly awaiting your results. I'd also look into all the stuff that's already out there in a similar vain. I know Onwrikbaar (here and on reddit) is working on a program he calls Dweeb with similar goals (Here's a link to one of his posts on this forum.), and there's things like Buttplug.io, sexscripts. It's always a bonus if you can build on the work of others or build your system in a way that's compatible with other systems.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bondSub wrote:yes it would be greate to have a thread in the public forum.
I'm implementing againd - first the Audio Player for external Estim Devices it is easy and i can test me concept.
Done.
Let's have everyone's feedback. Sounds like a great idea cooking.
End of line.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gregovic wrote:... and there's things like Buttplug.io, sexscripts. It's always a bonus if you can build on the work of others or build your system in a way that's compatible with other systems.
And there are more like https://discuss.eroscripts.com/, xtoys.app, lovense apps, ...
Maybe it is possible to integrate them in your application.
I think there is a lot of interest in your application if you can integrate as many devices and other applications that already exist. :drool:
bondSub

Post by bondSub »

Hello,
I know buttplug.io and sexscripts.
It is very easy to integrate into the concept, which can also be done later when the MQTT protocol is ready.

Z. E.g. Butterplug.io is written in rubi here you can simply add a MQTT client with the possible functions. The process is started then itself to the further processes and the registers itself then and it the functions are made available. If then in a scenario that or another should be integrated, anyone can do this.

Who does not know MQTT and the concept yet: https://mqtt.org/
https://medium.com/python-point/mqtt-ba ... c758e605d4

Idea at the whole is that not only I want to be the developer at it, I will create the basis and define the protocol first further. After that, interresierte szenariern can write and also connect more hardware to it, whatever is wanted.

Dweeb sounds very interresant only the disadvantage here is that the sources are not open and it is yet since 2018 the development stands or has not been published.

In principle, the system can also be used to control e.g. a heater - there are only sensors and actuators in the game.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)