SBBJ x Lovense devices

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

biglebonski

SBBJ x Lovense devices

Post by biglebonski »

Hi all,

Is there any way to connect (easily) sbbj to lovense devices ? Exemple if failed or success you can be teased with calor or hush ? Thanks a lot ! :lol:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: SBBJ x Lovense devices

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Biglebonski.
If their own support website is not satisfying, have you tried xtoys.app ? I am not very familiar with this, but have heard of it around here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna group, Biglebonski.

Most of the time I play with the member Gwrolla with the Lovense app and sometimes we play with xtoys.app with his Lovense toys.
The xtoys.app has more options and more people comes in (with other toys) where you can make contact for a play that you want. So you can play with them with the toy they have and they can play with you with your Lovense toy.
If you know a little of programming and read the manual of xtoys.app, you can make your own program for your Lovense at xtoys.app.
The only problem with xtoys.app is that sometimes the app doesn't respond when you make a private contact with another person and you must try it on another time, while with the Lovense app we hadn't that problem (probably due to less users).

If you know and trust someone well, you can use a video chat like in Discord where you film yourself while the other can decide if you do well enough and possibly impose a penalty for bad work. :twisted: :mrgreen:
Furimane

Post by Furimane »

You can use the awesome library https://buttplug.io/, it has support for lovense toys and other brands/toys as well.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Adding support for buttplug.io was among the things I had in mind when I took a look at the code and wanted to make some changes.
Unfortunately live happened and I stopped working on it before I really began.

But currently there is no direct way to use the toys with SBBJT.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

What is SBBJ? BTW I have used a number of Lovense toys in self-bondage but only with a partner running them remotely over the Internet. I love them.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:What is SBBJ?
Self Bondage Blow Job
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠