Image Trivia Game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Blueeyed88

Image Trivia Game

Post by Blueeyed88 »

First time posting in the forum,hello to everyone :hi: I originally found this forum because of users like Qwerty. I liked the concept of his idea for a memory trivia game that he posted. What I was wondering is if anyone knew of any other software (or could create that software) that allowed for customizable images and questions similar to what he made with the added exception of possible punishments for wrong answers? I was bummed to see that several of the programs that have been created have either broken links, or have been removed. I have started looking into software that allows noobs like myself to create a game in the same aspect of what I mentioned, but as of right now I have not really found much that offers me any hope.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Image Trivia Game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Blue Eye.
Qwerty is great, very responsible for my coming up in this forum.
You are a programmer? Send me a Private Message, I think I can get you on your way.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Blueeyed88

Post by Blueeyed88 »

I wouldn't call myself a programmer....I have interest in it and hope to find time in the near future to learn it but as of right now I am pretty novice. And yes, the programs I found by Qwerty were pretty useful and polished (in my opinion anyway).
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Qwerty isn't just a great programmer, he is a great friend, to anyone who seeks him out. If you're reading this, Q, we miss you. (And I don't mind unilaterally speaking on behalf of the community.)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Blueeyed88.
Once you start learning to program you should send a PM to Shannon. He can then help you on your way. :hi: