CodeLocker v2 released!

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

shocktactics1590

CodeLocker v2 released!

Post by shocktactics1590 »

After a lengthy hiatus, CodeLocker for Windows has received a much-needed upgrade!

CodeLocker is a bondage timer program built around the sequence-locking release method, also available for Android (Google Play Store)

New features for CodeLocker v2:
  • Image-lock mode - take a picture of your padlock as a release method (alternative to sequence-locking)
  • Random Timer - random timer length now possible
  • Motion-detection - stay in the same position throughout the timer duration, or the timer will freeze! (webcam support)
All thoroughly tested, but as is the nature of Windows-based programs, setups may vary, so please ALWAYS TEST THOROUGHLY on your specific system before use in a real-life scenario (and of course, ALWAYS have a backup release!)

You can download the full .zip file, containing the User Manual, .exe and resources at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18WJ9tL ... sp=sharing

Any thoughts, feedback, issues or future feature ideas most welcome! :D

Shock
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: CodeLocker v2 released!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This is for use on the newer operating system on Windows.
CSGVRN_WsAAS18s.jpg
If looking for the android version, it can be found here viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13054&hilit=codelocker
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Runz

Post by Runz »

this is a fantastic app. Thank you very much for sharing it!
andresd

Post by andresd »

It's really hard to use program when screen resolution is 768px :-(
Some buttons are on the edge of visible side of the window. Webcam motion calibration window have some buttons that can't be seen on this resolution.
I think scrollbars will help :-)
nerdjack

Post by nerdjack »

It seems to be a really nice program. But does it have only the Windows version?
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Jack
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

nerdjack wrote:It seems to be a really nice program. But does it have only the Windows version?
Welcome to BoundAnna, nerdjack. I use the version for Android: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=13054#p95113 together with the "time lock for images" app on the same page.
TanyaHumble

Post by TanyaHumble »

Just tried this program and it's really cool! Very minor complaint is that I wanted to do a trial run, but the minimum time was 10 min which felt a bit long. Second, since I was just testing I enabled the freeze time if moving. And I left the computer and did other things and when I came back I was greeted with the unlock code. Was half expecting it to remain locked.

again , really awesome 5/5!
Visit if if have time to spare~
https://www.emlalock.com/#/f/bkz7kl1lue
Martina69

Post by Martina69 »

Hi .
How do you get the v2 app. The link does not seem to work. I also searched in the Google play.

Thanks
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Martina69 wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 12:15 Hi .
How do you get the v2 app. The link does not seem to work. I also searched in the Google play.

Thanks
Strange! When I click once with the left mouse button on the first link of this post, I get the zip that you can download. :?
Martina69

Post by Martina69 »

I am trying on Android phone
greentea

Post by greentea »

Nice program, just downloaded it. I am using windows 10 home edition on my desktop (I tried to use the android version but google states my pixel 6+ wasn't compatible and I couldn't use it).
Things I didn't like was:
The cmd window launches and is displayed during the whole program run time (along with the gui window).
The no option to stop your system from going into full screen lock when only using the webcam for taking a lock photo.
When using the webcam to capture the lock image it would be nice to take a couple of test shots to ensure its setup up correctly. Possibly an option on the camera taking screen to show image, as is done when manually setting with a "view release code", until the user gets the camera distance set correctly...

A button to extend time could be fun (possibly in the setup area you could have a input box (or random time selections) like the initial locking time setup but time would be added in addition to the max time set by the user.

EDIT:
After re-reading my post... I in no way meant this to be derogatory! It seems to be a nice program.