The Milovana - Estim Hack game (discussions)

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

KinkInSpace

The Milovana - Estim Hack game (discussions)

Post by KinkInSpace »

This topic is created to discuss playing the game Estim Hack by Milovano.

URL: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51282

If this is your first time hearing about this, make sure you go to the help section first to learn about what the game is and how to set it up.

Although this game does not specify that the Coyote DG-Lab is one of the devices this game works with, I know that Kinbaku uses his to play this game, so it is possible. I am very intriqued to play this game myself and decided to create this topic on beforehand to help others (and others can help me in return) getting started and get progress.

This is also to ensure that other topics remain clean, as this is one of those topics that can get lots of attention and many replies, so it definitely warrants its own topic.

If you have another powerbox that is or isn't listed but can work with audio, feel free to chime in, optionally if not listed, with how you've setup your powerbox to work with this game.

EDIT: Okay, so I gave it a go, but without much success. Honestly, I haven't done estim using audio on the DG-Lab much other than prerecorded wave files. I can get the DG-Lab to respond to the sound, but given that my phone doesn't seem to properly pick up the stereo, only one channel plays and its intensity is a bit weird as the stereo field changes. This makes it really hard to calibrate the device. I do have another audio estim box that I could use, that can be connected directly to my computer audio, but I very much like to get this to work using the DG-Lab.

@Kinbaku, care to share your knowledge on this matter?
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Re: The Milovana - Estim Hack game (discussions)

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:This topic is created to discuss playing the game Estim Hack by Milovano.

URL: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=51282

If this is your first time hearing about this, make sure you go to the help section first to learn about what the game is and how to set it up.

Although this game does not specify that the Coyote DG-Lab is one of the devices this game works with, I know that Kinbaku uses his to play this game, so it is possible. I am very intriqued to play this game myself and decided to create this topic on beforehand to help others (and others can help me in return) getting started and get progress.

This is also to ensure that other topics remain clean, as this is one of those topics that can get lots of attention and many replies, so it definitely warrants its own topic.

If you have another powerbox that is or isn't listed but can work with audio, feel free to chime in, optionally if not listed, with how you've setup your powerbox to work with this game.

EDIT: Okay, so I gave it a go, but without much success. Honestly, I haven't done estim using audio on the DG-Lab much other than prerecorded wave files. I can get the DG-Lab to respond to the sound, but given that my phone doesn't seem to properly pick up the stereo, only one channel plays and its intensity is a bit weird as the stereo field changes. This makes it really hard to calibrate the device. I do have another audio estim box that I could use, that can be connected directly to my computer audio, but I very much like to get this to work using the DG-Lab.

@Kinbaku, care to share your knowledge on this matter?
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=300#p111006, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=300#p111032 and viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13346&start=315#p111081 with the solution from JohnEs are some to read so you know it a little.

For the DG-lab I put it on the "DIY/Other" device. It is written for 2B, 3rdH, ET312B or BTstim devices.

Because I just take the sound from my computer, I usually set the sound here at 60 (so that I don't wake the neighbors with all kinds of strange noises :rofl: ). If I'm sure they're gone I'll change it at 65 or 70; if it is at night then it goes to 50.

For calibration: channel A is for a bipolar butt plug or for a pad below and above the anal opening and channel B that connect on the one hand to the top of the cock and the base of your cock - or behind the scrotum. If you are working with contact points for B I recommend using a point above and a point below the cock so that the current flows through the cock.

Also read the help.

In the setup you choose your desired pain ripple - after which you have to calibrate again to have the settings correct.
You can enable or disable the Torture sections.
In the Setup you can also do a Sound-test and adjust it if necessary.

"Turn phone on" for starting the game. There you can choose "Turn the phone off" for stop the game and restart at another day. The data will be kept as long as you have not chosen to reset it.

Have fun with it. :love:
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Good that there is now an extra thread for this topic :D

I want to share my setup. The main goal is that I don't want to use the speakers of my computer and have my room filled with beeping sounds and possibly alerting neighbours. I don't want them to call the fire department because they think my smoke detector went on.

So my general setup uses (which I had already):
- TRS Audio Cable (L/R Channel Support) like this one: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01ID91K1C
- USB C OTG Cable like this one: https://www.amazon.de/Anker-Weiblich-Ve ... B01COOQIKU
- USB Sound Card with Mono Mic Input like this one: https://www.amazon.de/Soundkarte-TechRi ... B01M0HP59L
- DG-Labs App and Screen Alive App

Connect TRS Audio Cable to Computer Speaker Output or Headphone Output. Connect the other end of the audio cable to the Mono Mic Input of the USB Sound Card. USB Sound Card with OTG adapter to you phone. This way the LEFT Audio channel is available in the DG-Labs App and used for both DG-Lab Channel. If you use the speakers of your computer and mic from the phone you get a combined left and right audio channel in the DG-Labs app which I don't like much.

I'm currently working on a Stereo Mic Input to the phone which does work theoretically, but I have not found a suiteable USB Sound Card. An example would be this one https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B09R53Y4HZ a 7.1 USB Sound Card but the chipset Cmedia CM6206 used in most cheap sound cards produces a constant "white noise" even if no audio cable is connected. This is not suiteable for ESTIM usage.

Regarding the ESTIM Hack Game: Best settings I found was using ET312B as selected device with torture settings to high. First I calibrate the 100% level on the DG-Labs which is around 5% volume on my computer. Then set the intensity on the DG-Labs. The interesting thing about this webtease is that it seems to use different audio samples for the left (butt) and right (cock/balls). So with my setup above you get the left-butt-audio to butt and cock/balls. Because I wanted to try the right audio channel too, I used the Equalizer APO software (https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/) to switch the right channel from source (webtease) to the left channel on output (computer speakers). This feeds the right webtease audio channel to the DG-Labs. Combining both channels in APO does not seem to work.

But do others have problems with then pain signals in torture sessions or is it just my setup? They seem to use a different (low?) frequency which does not cause a high intensity in the DG-Labs app and feel like nothing. I tried other device settings besides DIY/Other but they are not much better. This issue does occur in most of the webteases, except the ESTIM Bondage tease :twisted:

About the ESTIM Hack Game again: You need to play long enough with different women to get access to Hax.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Thanks for your reply.

I'm currently considering to see if I can play this on my phone and somehow use that directly with the DG-Lab in stereo. I've considered that I can maybe use xtoys.app as bridge controlling the estim, but that's something I have to work out yet. Also, to my understanding, all this bridge can do is use whatever pattern I setup with a gate to play as audio is being played. So the estim is always the same, its just triggered based on sound, so that doesn't seem to be the best option here.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I've considered that I can maybe use xtoys.app as bridge controlling the estim, but that's something I have to work out yet.
I have found that there are people who use xtoys with their DG lab. It is recommended there not to use the 2B version at DG-lab Coyote because the signals can be too strong: https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 27#p330727.
Innamorare

Post by Innamorare »

Reading about your experiences this evening was one of the deciding factors to register. What seems like decades ago I experimented with diy estim. It was very crude and ineffectual, but the technology has come a long way, and now I'm intrigued once again. Regarding the sound issue. A couple questions. If I just use sound from the PC speaker does that make the 2-channel system obsolete, or are phone mics able to discern the stereo effect? Also, if I plugged my headphones into my pc and put them on top of my phone would that work? Sorry if these are stupid questions, as I said I am decades behind when it comes to estim tech. :?
innamorare, to inflame with love
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Innamorare.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Innamorare wrote:Sorry if these are stupid questions, as I said I am decades behind when it comes to estim tech. :?
Welcome Innamorare.
There are no stupid questions, only stupid answers. :wink:
I just use the sound as it comes out of the speaker. It is recorded by the micro of my mobile and that then controls the DG-lab application.
It is also possible to save a sound or construct a sound and put the file on your mobile phone, then you can choose in DG-lab application to play the file.

The solution that KinkInSpace provides here does catch my attention. When I have the time, I check it out if it's doable for Linux computers.

Then you won't be disturbed by the strange noises. :D
JohnEs

Post by JohnEs »

Hi Innamorare,
Innamorare wrote:If I just use sound from the PC speaker does that make the 2-channel system obsolete, or are phone mics able to discern the stereo effect?
Do you mean with "the 2-channel system obsolete" making the 2-channel ESTIM obsolete? If yes, no it does not. You just get the same audio signal on both channels (which can have different intensities in the DG-Labs App). A true 2-channel audio input allows to e.g. have pain on Channel A (left audio channel) of the ESTIM which passed to the butt electrodes and pleasure on Channel B (right audio channel) which is passed to cock/balls. If you use your speakers: Imagine having pain signal which should be passed to butt only. With you computer speakers you would get this signal to both ESTIM channels (butt and cock). All phones i know do not have stereo mics even professional mics are mainly mono. To get a stereo effect you need two mics placed some space apart. But there are more problems: For "real" audio there it is no problem if sound is reflected by walls etc. and then recorded by two microphones generating stereo audio. For ESTIM you would always get some audio from left or right channel on one of the recording microphones (at least without isolating each speaker and mic). Therefore a cable connection is preferred (or truely digital solution).
Innamorare wrote:Also, if I plugged my headphones into my pc and put them on top of my phone would that work?
Could work, but creates the same issue as described above.