Random Images estim

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

s3lf_bound

Random Images estim

Post by s3lf_bound »

Hi all. I wrote this software a few months ago as my first C# program. Its a random gallery viewer that plays different images at different volumes. Its designed to be used with an audio based estim unit. It also has wildcards you can set with different volumes, images and sounds. So you can set tease or torture modes. The interface is a bit clunky because being my first C# program I was terrible with the gui tools. To use it just throw your audio and images into the correct folders and run the ShockingImages.exe. Source code is available to anyone who asks and wants to add to or fix my shitty code. Apologies for the lack of comments in my code. Im working on being a better programmer! All types of criticisms and comments are welcome and encouraged.

*EDIT: You need to have images and audio in both the regular audio and image folder and also in the wildcards folder. Even if you are not using the wildcards you still need files in there. Also the confirmation screen doesent show all the settings which is because I never finished it. The program still works fine as is :)

https://mega.nz/file/EmJBCaZD#KCDhEmiWC ... z8TBJOi-lU

Main Screen:
main_screen.png
runnning.png
Last edited by s3lf_bound on 18 Apr 2022, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
RailgunDE112

Re: Random Images estim

Post by RailgunDE112 »

you could have also used no gui, so it's fine.
Good idea and since it is not bugged on Win11 (like some older sb-software), already of good use, even though I need to set it up, test it more, but this is also a personal thing (never used the audio activation).
Good job.

Edit: Besides, that it does nothing, when pressing start (.jpg and .mp3 used)
s3lf_bound

Post by s3lf_bound »

You need to have images and audio in the wildcard folders as well. I forgot to mention the confirmation screen is not complete 100%. Still all works though.
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

s3lf_bound wrote:You need to have images and audio in the wildcard folders as well. I forgot to mention the confirmation screen is not complete 100%. Still all works though.
Ah, thanks :)

Now an idea:
What about not ending the audio when the picture is out?
So just, if a new one is played?
As an option for longer audios, that aren't just activators for e-stim etc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Send me a Private Message, Self Bound. Get you and your idea on the right track.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
picofarad

Post by picofarad »

Great idea. Not certain I fully understand how it works but I guess I can download and give it a try. Anything more specific on directory setup structure might be helpful.

I have been using ThumbsPlus software. It has a slide show feature where you can randomly show pictures from a directory. If you have .wav files associated with certain pictures (you do this by renaming the prefix if the sound file to match the prefix if the .jpg file) then when that picture comes up the .wav plays. Of course, that sound can be fed into a device for estim.
Your approach allows a much more random and easier way of doing this and adding a random intensity, if I understand it correctly.
I hope you continue to develop it.
Thanks for sharing!