Post by gwrolla »

sorry.

i got off topic.

back to xtoys discussion.
bounddosster

Re: Xtoys

Post by bounddosster »

gwrolla wrote:i dare u to kik message me at: gwscion
Sorry I've no KIK. Feel free to pm me if you like.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Its now possible in a script to query what the max intensity is, that is set to your unit. You no longer have to ask the user through a slider what they want to use and set it for them, which allows you to also store it in a variable.

The data is now exposed through the javascript function getConnectedBlocks()

A sample output from getConnectedBlocks() would be:

Code: Select all

{generic-1-a: Array(2), part-estim[part-estim-a: Array(1)}
  generic-1-a: Array(2)
    0: {blockID: '-N0Ht8qm64TKXWMd02bT', blockType: 'dglab-coyote', channelType: 'part-estim', channelName: 'Channel A', maxIntensity: 276}
    1: {blockID: '-N0Ht8qm64TKXWMd02bT', blockType: 'dglab-coyote', channelType: 'part-estim', channelName: 'Channel B', maxIntensity: 126}
Here's a sample script to get the maxIntensity of ChannelA and store it in maxIntensity:

Code: Select all

var channelID = 'generic-1-a';
var blockInfo = getConnectedBlocks();
if (blockInfo[channelID].length > 0) {
    console.log(blockInfo[channelID][0].maxIntensity);
    setVariable('maxIntensity', blockInfo[channelID][0].maxIntensity);
}
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

There have been some updates to the way the DG-Lab coyote is able to be controlled.

- Added support for having DG-Lab Coyote frequency match System Audio frequency
- Added support for controlling DG-Lab Coyote frequency in Basic and Scripted patterns
- Changed Basic and Scripted patterns format to allow different step sizes between each step
- Added support for mapping audio file frequency data to DG-Lab Coyote
- Added support for having one pattern control the intensity and another pattern control the frequency on the DG-Lab Coyote

The ability to dynamicly change frequency makes the coyote feel very different and it takes longer to become acustomed to a pattern.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

mtlsub wrote:There have been some updates to the way the DG-Lab coyote is able to be controlled.
Thanks for the info.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Oh, awesome. DenialTek never replied to my email, but this seems like they have actually implemented something. I have to toy around with this. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

gwrolla wrote:Omg!!!

yesterday, i used my wife's pc laptop, with my Max2 lovense toy, the xtoy app and a fun stroking site called: edgemeplease.com ...

if you've never visited that site, edgemeplease.com, its a fun site to start with.

add a laptop, and then a bluetooth stroker toy, and finally, xtoys app.
Wow! Okay I'm a little dense when it comes to these things, so walk me through it ... I went to the site and saw what it does. I really wanted it to connect to a toy! I had a Max 2, wore it out, getting another one. :) Now, if I get this "xtoys" app, somehow it will allow that site to control my toy? Does it need to be on a phone or can it be on a PC? is setting up "xtoys" to do that instinctive, or am I going to need to lot of help figuring it out? Any advice would be appreciated. Honestly I'm super-excited already and breathing heavily just thinking of something like this combined with self-bondage, and the most prolonged and torturous settings on the website selected.

I know the Milovana site has e-stim control scenes, but I currently don't have the e-stim gear required :(. If anyone knows of other sites that can control your e-stim or Bluetooth toys, please share.

Best regards,
DJ
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I know the Milovana site has e-stim control scenes, but I currently don't have the e-stim gear required :(. If anyone knows of other sites that can control your e-stim or Bluetooth toys, please share.

Best regards,
DJ
After the session with Gwrolla I had tried the Vipemate.app he used in that session. For example, there are a number of interesting patterns for different stimulations for the Max2. I was also able to find a sex video where the stimulations match what you see on the video on your smartphone.
SelfBondageTorment

kinbaku wrote:
SelfBondageTorment wrote:I know the Milovana site has e-stim control scenes, but I currently don't have the e-stim gear required :(. If anyone knows of other sites that can control your e-stim or Bluetooth toys, please share.

Best regards,
DJ
After the session with Gwrolla I had tried the Vipemate.app he used in that session. For example, there are a number of interesting patterns for different stimulations for the Max2. I was also able to find a sex video where the stimulations match what you see on the video on your smartphone.
Hi,

I can't find an Android app called "Vipemate". Did you mean "Vibemate"? There's one of those.

I got Xtoys running, but i haven't been able to figure out how to integrate the website edgemeplease.com with my Bluetooth toy (Max 2).
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yes, sorry :facepalm: , I wrote it wrong: it is Vibemate. It looks like a V on a purple background.

If you go to xtoys.app and then on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left for the menu.
Then choose Browse Public Scripts.
Type Edge in the search bar (magnifying glass).
The 6th program is EdgeMePlease.com Basic Sync by mumble, touch it and then choose "load script" and then "YES"
press the power plug and connect your toy

But when I try to connect the webpagemonitor, I get "Install the Chrome XToys.Extension", but when I try this I get from Google error 403 (We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That's all we know.)
Maybe it is not possible in my land. :(
But maybe I did help you on your way. :hi:
Last edited by kinbaku on 04 Dec 2022, 04:15, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Yes, sorry :facepalm: , I wrote it wrong: it is Vibemate. It looks like a V on a purple background.
Might you have a link?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Yes, sorry :facepalm: , I wrote it wrong: it is Vibemate. It looks like a V on a purple background.
Might you have a link?
I open with my Android the Play Store and search for Vibemate: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=nl&gl=US
SelfBondageTorment

If you go to xtoys.app and then on the 3 horizontal lines on the top left for the menu.
Then choose Browse Public Scripts.
Type Edge in the search bar (magnifying glass).
The 6th program is EdgeMePlease.com Basic Sync by mumble, touch it and then choose "load script" and then "YES"
press the power plug and connect your toy

But when I try to connect the webpagemonitor, I get "Install the Chrome XToys.Extension", but when I try this I get from Google error 403 (We're sorry, but you do not have access to this page. That's all we know.)
Maybe it is not possible in my land. :(
But maybe I did help you on your way. :hi:
Well, the good news, i didn't get any errors. The bad news is that it says a bunch of cryptic stuff I don't understand. I miss the old days when software came with instructions.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:Well, the good news, i didn't get any errors. The bad news is that it says a bunch of cryptic stuff I don't understand. I miss the old days when software came with instructions.
It comes with a manual.
But I don't have the time to read the manual at the moment. Bad example on my part, because normally I always read the manual first. :facepalm:

In between, so you got the EdgeMePlease.com program working?