Your kinky mistress in the online application.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Jupiter99

Your kinky mistress in the online application.

Post by Jupiter99 »

Hallo, I am sharing an app that will dominate you with various tasks. Currently we are in the beta stage and we need some live traffic. All feedback and support is welcomed trough the discord channel. Try it. The inspiration is obvious for people that know these kind of applications. But anyway our approach is kinda different. We'd like your kinky side to have fun when you are alone. It's completly free. Don't forget to use the settings on the top right. If you like it, spread it.

http://www.slavetasker.com

Feel free to join the discord: https://discord.com/invite/ZRFdqmpPjd
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Your kinky mistress in the online application.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Jupiter.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Jupiter99 to BoundAnna.
I try it a little and found a little error: In the settings I haven't set that I have a sensory depression hood, but I get the command that I must use my sensory depression hood.
Of course it could also be that the mistress says this so that she can punish me. :mrgreen:
RailgunDE112

Post by RailgunDE112 »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome Jupiter99 to BoundAnna.
I try it a little and found a little error: In the settings I haven't set that I have a sensory depression hood, but I get the command that I must use my sensory depression hood.
Of course it could also be that the mistress says this so that she can punish me. :mrgreen:
Similar on my end with Makeup, Panties, a bra, diaper, corset, e-stim, maid uniform, onesie,...
So basically if this is just a prefered equipment, not what is actually availabe.