ESP8266 SB Timer with extras

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

qman

ESP8266 SB Timer with extras

Post by qman »

I have taken pieces of ideas and projects from all the people both hear and on the internet to get back working with Arduino and ESP8266 devices. Thank you all for your wonderful ideas.

I built two pair of wooden stocks, both have magnetic locks (fail-safe) used for cabinets which provide 150lb of holding force. I also have on order your more traditional door mag lock to see which works best. One of the wooden stocks has holes for my hands and head (traditional) and the other one has holes just for my hands and feet. I'm thinking of ways to use both during a bondage session to make things interesting; legs spread with hands and head bound as well. A few nicely placed eye-screws could allow for endless situations. I am also working on incorporating the ability to control a glands vibrator and a potential enema timer but I'm still researching these.

At this time, I have the locking working and once in, there is no escape until the timer turns off or power is lost. Today, the randomly generated lock time is hard-code using MIN/MAX setting which I plan on creating an interface with an OLED screen allowing for user modification of these values. The ESP8266 can easily lock from 10 minutes to 10 days if so desired; or more. Using an ESP8266, one could also tie into an IoT system for wireless/remote access, etc.

Today, this is all easily powered either by a wall outlet or battery power pack. All of the system run using 3-5v of power so anything that can produce that, this will work. With the motor shield, you can supply two power sources (one for the micro controller and one for the magnets requiring higher levels of current). All my testing has been with a power bank that has two USB outputs and can run this system for a few days when fully charged (knowing that I would not do such).

The system I have now includes:

- ESP8266 Dev Board
- ESP8266 Motor Drive Board (so I can drive the 12v magnetic locks)
- Ability to set a random MIN/MAX for the one timer I have working
- Flashing LED (5 minutes before release/faster 1 minute before release)
- Buzzer for making sound (if blindfolded or unable to see the LED) set for 2 min and 1 min alerts
- All of this is running without delay blocking and instead of interrupts, I leverage the millis function for my timer(s).

Future Plan:
- Have on order an OLED 1" display for status info (Locked/Unlocked/Time Remaining, etc.)
- Add a wired gland vibrator and incorporate a buzz, no buzz, random timer during the locked period
- Add a electric water switch solenoid for triggering an enema or drinking system.

I'll do an update as progress continues. It is fun having a project to keep ones mind occupied, and even more fun when testing.
kinbaku

Re: ESP8266 SB Timer with extras

Post by kinbaku »

qman wrote:Future Plan:
- Have on order an OLED 1" display for status info (Locked/Unlocked/Time Remaining, etc.)
- Add a wired gland vibrator and incorporate a buzz, no buzz, random timer during the locked period
- Add a electric water switch solenoid for triggering an enema or drinking system.

I'll do an update as progress continues. It is fun having a project to keep ones mind occupied, and even more fun when testing.
Good to see you're enjoying it. :D
For the last future plan: Be careful with the amount of water you let flow and always test it without the bondage first.
qman

Post by qman »

Great point. Flow is something that will be controlled by gravity not the device. The device will only control if water is able to flow or not. I do not plan on a pump, but just a device to open the flow up at a random time. Again, thinking though and always welcome ideas.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Send me a PM QMan. Might have something for your interests.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

qman wrote:Great point. Flow is something that will be controlled by gravity not the device. The device will only control if water is able to flow or not. I do not plan on a pump, but just a device to open the flow up at a random time. Again, thinking though and always welcome ideas.
The idea of an enema I can't do anything about has appealed to me for some time and a scheme I came up with but haven't been able to try because my ceilings aren't high enough for an enema to flow effectively without assistance is as follows. A double balloon enema nozzle is inserted, inflated and attached to a full bag lying beside you with the valve open. You then secure yourself to the bed (or wherever) with your choice of timed release. From the suspension point of the bag a cord runs to a pulley at the ceiling. At the other end of the cord is a weight, slightly greater than the weight of the bag, and prevented from dropping by an ice-lock or mag-lock on a timer. The pulley should be positioned slightly away from you to avoid the cord tangling or the weight hitting you. When the lock releases the weight falls and raises the bag so the enema starts to flow. Safety is assured because the volume and force are dictated by the bag size and height of the pulley.
qman

Post by qman »

The manual process also gives you the random nature as well, like with the digital. I do like with the digital, one can code it to fall within a give time of the session. It could still be random, but happen near the end of the session, or if you are daring, you could have it happen sooner and have to wait. Again, always options.